Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lf never died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

why was getfiscal here banned from SA again

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

One of the more interesting Stalin-related things is a map of redhead populations in Russia shows vikings raping their way down the Volga followed by Stalin killing all the ones in the middle

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Zager keeps the thread moving when news is slow. CC keeps it from entirely degenerating into mutual masturbation. They are among the most important components of the Suck Zone ecology.

They'll be put up against the wall when the revolution comes, of course, but that's true for pretty much all of us.

Also

lol

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3019908&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post352808797

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the week where zegermans stopped trolling he actually posted a lot of good posts and people liked it but unfortunately zegermans was never loved as a child and so people being nice to him makes him angry and confused so he couldn't keep it up. if bernie had won (he would have) zeg could get the free mental health care he needs

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

that ban message though

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

what does it say, i dont have archives

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

the week where zegermans stopped trolling he actually posted a lot of good posts and people liked it but unfortunately zegermans was never loved as a child and so people being nice to him makes him angry and confused so he couldn't keep it up. if bernie had won (he would have) zeg could get the free mental health care he needs

I mostly just get rustled by Darkman because of how personal he is and it kinda snowballs. Plus i'm always tired now.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

getfiscal is real and strong and my friend

His twitter game is on point.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/NafeezAhmed/status/887069501782724608

can the democrats resist the siren's call?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

I read that yesterday and it's pretty good stuff. pro click

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love that the American empire rose and fell with 90% of Americans not realizing they lived in an empire.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

deadgoon posted:

what happened 2011-2016

i think someone should make an expanded universe comic book about that gap in the continuity

*starcraft marine opens his visor to let out a bunch of cigar smoke and read a zerg man post* hell, its about time

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

zegermans posted:

I mostly just get rustled by Darkman because of how personal he is and it kinda snowballs. Plus i'm always tired now.

have you tried shutting up when youre tired

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

becuz the administration of this forum is a calamity, op

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
this thread is bad because many people itt consider any post they disagree with to be a bad post, all the while being seemingly content with posting basically the same thing over and over again, page after page, forever. it has a tendency to become a mock thread, which is the lowest form of thread. the thread's greatest crime is that after awhile, it just becomes more boring than d&d.

Maarek
Jun 9, 2002

Your silence only incriminates you further.
The "dirtbag left" thing can only make sense in the context of the weird little world of media people on twitter. One of the podcast guys is the son of an Editor and one of the other ones went to an insanely expensive private school but they talk about sleeping on air mattresses and swear so people like Jeet Heer think of them as dangerous renegades.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Reminder that leaders from both parties will move the US down this path

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

mock threads make a great spectacle though since they tend to eat themselves over time

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Maarek posted:

The "dirtbag left" thing can only make sense in the context of the weird little world of media people on twitter. One of the podcast guys is the son of an Editor and one of the other ones went to an insanely expensive private school but they talk about sleeping on air mattresses and swear so people like Jeet Heer think of them as dangerous renegades.

mostly i was shocked to learn that they earn a dece six figgies basically making audio-form CSPAM posts

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Concerned Citizen posted:

this thread is bad because many people itt consider any post they disagree with to be a bad post, all the while being seemingly content with posting basically the same thing over and over again, page after page, forever. it has a tendency to become a mock thread, which is the lowest form of thread. the thread's greatest crime is that after awhile, it just becomes more boring than d&d.

lol

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

it's loving c-spam lol

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Kamala Harris droning some children yaaas queen 😍😍😍

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

deadgoon posted:

what happened 2011-2016

i think someone should make an expanded universe comic book about that gap in the continuity

different account named Goatman Sacks that ate poo poo with the hilltoxx. Figured it was time to revive an old gem for the New Order

Serf
May 5, 2011

"the thread is bad when it becomes like d&d" - the most d&d poster itt

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Frijolero posted:

I love that the American empire rose and fell with 90% of Americans not realizing they lived in an empire.

ironically the american people would probably be more in favor of continued expansion and colonization if our rulers were more open about empire and didnt lie that we were all about bringing democracy to the middle east

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

mostly i was shocked to learn that they earn a dece six figgies basically making audio-form CSPAM posts

There's a lot of well off STEMlord bernouts that want to hear about the Great White Male

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Then again I'm subbed to a specific twitch stream that recently exploded to the point that the dude pulls in 50k/month in subs alone

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

white men were a mistake

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Serf posted:

"the thread is bad when it becomes like d&d" - the most d&d poster itt

d&d is bad because it lacks jokes, not because it's ideologically incorrect

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
to think ive been acting like a smarmy prick online for free all these years

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
Personally I find the "dirtbag" qualifier unnecessary, because there is no other left movement of note in the country. In order to have an alt-left, there has to be a left to begin with. Otherwise it's just "left".

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

d&d is bad because it lacks jokes, not because it's ideologically incorrect

have you visited the europol thread

it's been almost a year now but last i checked it was the embodiment of :chloe:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

*starcraft marine opens his visor to let out a bunch of cigar smoke and read a zerg man post* hell, its about time

Same except tychus is in his speedo skin

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

zegermans posted:

different account named Goatman Sacks that ate poo poo with the hilltoxx. Figured it was time to revive an old gem for the New Order

lol

that account sucked rear end, your current iteration is much better

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

GalacticAcid posted:

lol

that account sucked rear end, your current iteration is much better

haha I can't even remember what my gimmick was then other than to yell at Blackhawks posters

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Kamala Harris droning some children yaaas queen 😍😍😍

i like where the article says we should baiscally be spying on our citizens by default and lviing in a propaganda state to prop up the american empire. kamala harris would be all over that poo poo, and so would hillary were she in office

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

to think ive been acting like a smarmy prick online for free all these years

We got to get in on that cheddar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

dsyp

• Locked thread