Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

CannonFodder posted:

At first I thought it was mashed potatoes or grits formed into a hand shape, not eggs in a glove. And now we know Aunt Gwen is married.

We're one creative culinary goon away from having a goatse lovingly replicated with steak and eggs. Truly the breakfast we all deserve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005

What I see is yogurt, corn, onions and a half a cherry tomato.

What I hope it is, is yogurt, peach cubes, apple or pear slices and a half a cherry.

But none of that matters, it still looks like a terrible disaster that no one should eat.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

drrockso20 posted:

Someone mind reposting the Aunt Gwen's Cold Shape pic?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Dnešní výběr, Hukvaldský závitek, rýže, polévka gulášová

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

TheKennedys posted:

I buy Kerrygold because yeah, it's generic mass-produced Irish butter but that still puts it head and shoulders above most mass-produced American butter

That's sad; good butter on good fresh bread is one of the nicest things in the world :(

After the 3rd stage in the last picture you might think it's a toasted cheese sandwich, then something terrible happens..

All of the above are supposed to be versions of the same thing; can you guess what without reverse image search?

Pookah has a new favorite as of 15:19 on Jul 19, 2017

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I too order my potatoes looking exactly like an old black mans genitalia

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

quote:

This is EXACTLY what it looks like. Boston Beanie Ring. Tomato juice, lemon gelatin, catsup (not ketchup), can of baked beans, celery, and pickle relish. It is called a "new variation of an old favorite," but why mess with what isn't broke?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That is a hate crime against the people of Louisiana.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Whoa, cool down on the spices there, we want to TASTE the celery "rice", dammit! Also making it for 4 is just cruel unless everyone in the house is on a punishment diet.

On the other hand misery does love company.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

As soon as I saw "rice" in scare quotes, I knew it was going to be a Weight Watchers recipe. :(

Cavenagh
Oct 9, 2007

Grrrrrrrrr.

Pookah posted:

That's sad; good butter on good fresh bread is one of the nicest things in the world :(

After the 3rd stage in the last picture you might think it's a toasted cheese sandwich, then something terrible happens..

All of the above are supposed to be versions of the same thing; can you guess what without reverse image search?

On the one hand I reckon they may well be mutant versions of French onion soup with a grotesque misunderstanding of croutons. And cooking.
On the other hand, they're all pizza.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Pookah posted:

Whoa, cool down on the spices there, we want to TASTE the celery "rice", dammit! Also making it for 4 is just cruel unless everyone in the house is on a punishment diet.

On the other hand misery does love company.

Why anyone would want to taste celery is beyond me.

But really, how do you use it as 'rice'? Just sliver it? Mix it with something? This seems like a horrible plan that won't work out at all.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Cavenagh posted:

On the one hand I reckon they may well be mutant versions of French onion soup with a grotesque misunderstanding of croutons. And cooking.
On the other hand, they're all pizza.
Hail Seitan :chaostrump:

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

I failed my TFLC Toxx, but I no longer need a double chin strap :buddy:
Pillbug

Pookah posted:

Definitely seitan, probably pot roast?

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Prism posted:

But really, how do you use it as 'rice'? Just sliver it? Mix it with something? This seems like a horrible plan that won't work out at all.
Run it through a potato ricer, clearly.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Chin Strap posted:

Definitely seitan, probably pot roast?

Ding Ding Ding!

Vegan 'potroast', in all its glory.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

Prism posted:

That's how.

It has two different kinds of 80% salt 20% msg broths/bouillons, so it has to be good! :downs:

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

I don't know what that is, but I'd probably eat it.

.Z.
Jan 12, 2008

ToxicFrog posted:

I don't know what that is, but I'd probably eat it.

It's a stuffed pizza that is either:
a. Been over-stuffed
b. The dough is ballooning for some reason

Attached image is what it would normally be

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I will eat the pizza tumor.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

I had chicken chicharrons the other day. They were pretty good as long as they were incredibly hot but as soon as they started to cool they became disgusting.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

.Z. posted:

It's a stuffed pizza that is either:
a. Been over-stuffed
b. The dough is ballooning for some reason

Attached image is what it would normally be

It better be stuffed with a giant meatball.

Or even better:

It'd be like the itialian turducken.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Plinkey posted:

It better be stuffed with a giant meatball.

Or even better:

It'd be like the itialian turducken.

I dunno what the gently caress is going on with the bottom layer but otherwise would at least attempt it

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Where is your god now?

https://twitter.com/InsiderFood/status/887024113641902080

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Aesop Poprock posted:

I dunno what the gently caress is going on with the bottom layer but otherwise would at least attempt it

The bottom layer is tinfoil.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That's not cheese! gently caress anyone who calls that liquid diarrhea cheese.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
For the ultimate cheese lover disgusting fake cheese slob

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

The Sauceman's episode of Tom Goes to the Mayor was never meant to become real life.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dienes posted:

The bottom layer is tinfoil.

I mean the part that looks like raw chicken mr smarty pants

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
There... is no part that looks like raw chicken? It's a big pile of spaghetti encased in a giant meatball.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
I think he's confusing the puddle of grease & tomato sauce for chicken? Maybe?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Am I having a stroke or something that part under the cheese looks like uncooked chicken breast to me

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Are you trying to become the next 'small pastries' saga

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
No just feel like I'm going insane. Does no one else see this?? Am I the kid in that Silent Snow Secret Snow story?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I see the weird pinkish blob!

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Haifisch posted:

That's how.

It has two different kinds of 80% salt 20% msg broths/bouillons, so it has to be good! :downs:

So it's finely chopped celery in broth. This doesn't make me like it any more than my first impression.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

I see the weird pinkish blob!

Thanks wtf it's like right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Aesop Poprock posted:

No just feel like I'm going insane. Does no one else see this?? Am I the kid in that Silent Snow Secret Snow story?

YOU'VE BEEN IN A COMA FOR THREE YEARS

WE ARE TRYING A NEW METHOD TO REACH YOU

PLEASE WAKE UP