Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i live with one roommate. he's a good friend and a good boy and it generally works out pretty well for the both of us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Agrajag posted:

or or or

get this

don't have roommates

lol good luck at affording a place to live in my state then

a few months back I was thrilled at finding a place for 1k a month that was a studio apt because it was comparatively cheap as poo poo

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

alnilam posted:

i have never paid more than 450 for rent (granted with 3-4 other ppl in a rowhouse, but i prefer living that way it owns), and I've always lived in cool parts of town :smugmrgw:

*makes sure citizen tayne isn't listening* Pittsburgh really is good you guys

I did this in loving bridgeville

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/loisbeckett/status/887779439433711617

i think i remember this episode of dear white people

This is a horrible idea. These guys have been huffing their own farts for way too long.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
sofas are the most expensive thing and I don't understand why

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

alnilam posted:

goondolences about your poor social skills

haha more like i can be social with people and play politics when im at work or going out.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

radical meme posted:

This is a horrible idea. These guys have been huffing their own farts for way too long.

'Confederate'

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
A flat repeal would instantly shutter a ton of rural hospitals. Go ahead and try it.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

logikv9 posted:

My sofa cost me twenty five dollars on craigslist and it didn't even smell like cat piss or cum

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

logikv9 posted:

almost every piece of furniture i own is a hand me down.

learn to be more thrifty, burger flippers.

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

logikv9 posted:

I see this poo poo all the time and I never noticed the necklace

the are two things he loves in love: Jesus and his pillow

and he's having doubts about Jesus

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
best place to buy furniture is one of those places where they resell poo poo hotels no longer need. mostly because they have dressers with a compartment big enough for a mini fridge so you can totally have a classy hotel style beer fridge in your dresser

also since its from a hotel you dont even need to jerk off on it because its already covered in cum

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

logikv9 posted:

just get a nice rear end one from good will for like $30 brotha

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

This is sort of washed out by the fact that I'd have to rent a truck and drive a few hours to actually buy anything at their discount

they offer flat rate delivery service based on distance

also their mattresses are both super cheep and comfortable as gently caress

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

A flat repeal would instantly shutter a ton of rural hospitals. Go ahead and try it.

They don't care about this part

Apr 7, 2003

GobiasIndustries posted:

yes, please

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nuclearmonkee posted:

My sofa cost me twenty five dollars on craigslist and it didn't even smell like cat piss or cum
that usually costs extra

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i bet if they just renamed obamacare to trumpcare, republicans would suddenly love it and democrats would suddenly hate it even though it would be exactly what is in place now.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I ordered a 10" gel/memory foam mattress off amazon and it owns loving bones plus was only like 250.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

logikv9 posted:

actually mattresses are

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

second hand sofas are really good bang for buck in my experience

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Gringostar posted:

this is why ikea owns

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

cumshitter posted:

best place to buy furniture is one of those places where they resell poo poo hotels no longer need. mostly because they have dressers with a compartment big enough for a mini fridge so you can totally have a classy hotel style beer fridge in your dresser

also since its from a hotel you dont even need to jerk off on it because its already covered in cum

one stop shop for cheap furniture? go to loving ikea

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

GobiasIndustries posted:

please!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i just bought inflatable furniture and filled it with helium so i could rollerskate aroudn my place in super tight low cut jean shorts. i just pulla love seat or a toiler cover down from the sealing whenever i need it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

cumshitter posted:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Ekster posted:

second hand sofas are really good bang for buck in my experience

so is your mom

schwing!

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
dont own furniture

dont own anything

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

GobiasIndustries posted:

owns so hard

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

mormonpartyboat posted:

not too many other ways to go if they want to stick with shows about grand wizards and imperial dragons

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

They don't care about this part

Oh for sure. It'll be interesting seeing the entire population of my state between the Front Range and Grand Junction getting hosed over tho.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I got a better idea, make a series called Jim Crow and tell the truth about what happened after the brief and failed effort at reconstruction.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

cumshitter posted:

i just bought inflatable furniture and filled it with helium so i could rollerskate aroudn my place in super tight low cut jean shorts. i just pulla love seat or a toiler cover down from the sealing whenever i need it

im gonna be sealin ur butt with jizz

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gringostar posted:

they offer flat rate delivery service based on distance

also their mattresses are both super cheep and comfortable as gently caress

I've looked and it's $350 lol

Maybe it'll come down when the one an hour and a half from me opens up but I doubt it

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i bought as much used stuff / got as many hand me downs as I could but I drew the line at anything with fabric / cloth

i went to some apartment to buy a lamp and I left with a huge metal shelf and two Ikea stools still unbuilt and in their packaging

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

GobiasIndustries posted:

rivers of carfentanil cuts them off at the pass fer now, like an overflowed moat

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mormonpartyboat posted:

How fuckin' stupid are these people? Just do a live-action Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Throw in some sex scenes, increase the number of hatchet fights, bing bang boom you've got a hit

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Lol furniture.

You haven't truly lived until you're camped out in someone's crawlspace with spliced electricity and internet.

Apr 7, 2003

Agrajag posted:

one stop shop for cheap furniture? go to loving ikea

their better quality furniture is not a very good deal, go to Costco for that. they stock grandpa furniture but it's high quality at good prices.

harley davidson is in the shitter because even a used middling one costs $20K

https://www.hotmetalharley.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=3677490&p=1&s=Year&d=D&t=preowned&fr=xPreOwnedInventory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

I've looked and it's $350 lol

Maybe it'll come down when the one an hour and a half from me opens up but I doubt it

that's right, you live in flyoverville

i have like 3 around me within 45 minutes (depending on traffic)

• Locked thread