Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The way Woolie pronounces it is just korean beef to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009

Tae posted:

This is the part that I said "gently caress LA noire." Where the gently caress was the build up? We knew Eliza for like 2 minutes.

I don't know if this is actually the case, but I felt like that whole sub plot might simply got cut. But yeah, since we barely know Cole's wife and Eliza, there's zero emotional impact to the players in that scene where Cole and his wife fight.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

The Eliza thing is one of the biggest flaws of the game and really displays the weird horrible development behind the scenes.

But jesus the arson desk is so loving good.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Wow, pat actually got ill from scurvy

He should sue chocolate orange

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I always thought Pat was full of poo poo, and it's nice to get it confirmed.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1UnOysihiI
Boo! Booooo!

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I really, really want to have pat do a food log so we can fully comprehend the horrors he's inflicting on his body.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Approximately 3 liters of Red Bull.
Per day.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Monaghan posted:

I really, really want to have pat do a food log so we can fully comprehend the horrors he's inflicting on his body.

Well I mean people on Luelinks/ETI had to teach him how to cook spaghetti since he didn't know how so extrapolate that out for how he ate before he met Paige. This was like 4 years ago and I guess Paige cooks for him now when she's around.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Pat then eats a whole box of fudge brownie Fiber One bars.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

havenwaters posted:

Well I mean people on Luelinks/ETI had to teach him how to cook spaghetti since he didn't know how so extrapolate that out for how he ate before he met Paige. This was like 4 years ago and I guess Paige cooks for him now when she's around.

Pat is a literal child

https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/887057950216511495

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Yeah that sounds about right. Add in a house centipede freaking him out horribly at night that he wouldn't go back to bed and we had to talk him down from fumigating his entire apartment (couple weeks before/after the pasta incident) and that's all I have for Pat story times.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

If I find a centipede in my house I'm burning it down

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I let all the house centipede that make their way into my bathtub drown. They all deserve it.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

havenwaters posted:

Yeah that sounds about right. Add in a house centipede freaking him out horribly at night that he wouldn't go back to bed and we had to talk him down from fumigating his entire apartment (couple weeks before/after the pasta incident) and that's all I have for Pat story times.

https://twitter.com/InfamousPlanet/status/887112020402819077

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8ffyIdw0Ns

Memory crearing

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

havenwaters posted:

Add in a house centipede freaking him out horribly at night that he wouldn't go back to bed

To be fair, I've done this with less horrifying bugs.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Woolie Hyping Up Biblical Jacob: the Sequel is extremely good

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

lets hang out posted:

If I find a centipede in my house I'm burning it down

My sister recently moved into a new house, she found a loving mason jar full of centipedes in the basement :wtc:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Yardbomb posted:

To be fair, I've done this with less horrifying bugs.

I spent a couple of nights at this farmhouse my family owns earlier this year. It's in the middle of nowhere, it barely gets reception, and it's literally 200 years old, although this time I stayed in my mom's "house" inside that building and it's actually pretty nice - it even has cable and poo poo. Anyway, I was awake late night in my bedroom, playing thru Night in the Woods (I felt it was fitting) on my laptop and I saw this HUGE spider on the wall. Like, size of my hand huge, just chillin' there. So I just decided to keep playing videogames until I fell asleep and assume that if I was meant to die that night, so be it. The motherfucker actually chilled there until the next afternoon, when we decided to dump it outside.

I think the lesson here is bugs and spiders are chill if you don't try to gently caress with them. Also I could probably move to Australia and be okay.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

I can't watch it right now, what's bad that they're announcing(I assume)?

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Invictus posted:

I can't watch it right now, what's bad that they're announcing(I assume)?

Well it's Telltale Games, so everything.

Squidtentacle
Jul 25, 2016

House centipedes are the John Wick of the insect world. If you don't want spiders, ants, roaches, silverfish, moths, you should just turn a blind eye to them. Plus they're usually skittish, so you're not going to see them around unless it's late at night and you bust into a room when they're hunting.

this has been House Centipede Justice Warrior, thank you

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

They also politely vacate the premises once they've eaten everything else. Respect them.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
If house centipedes are kings of the bug food chain, what monstrosity eats house centipedes?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
house centipedes are great but they do bite so don't mess with them. they eat the hell out of all sorts of pests though, yeah, especially roaches.

protip: don't spray house centipedes with anything because their natural defense mechanism is to shed a few legs to distract predators(they flop around like a lizard's tail), and spraying them with anything makes them panic and shed ALL their legs, so you'll have a dying, wiggling centipede body and like 80 legs flopping around.

HGH posted:

If house centipedes are kings of the bug food chain, what monstrosity eats house centipedes?
I've seen a mouse eating one before.

I've also seen mouse-sized house centipedes, so it wouldn't surprise me if they can get big enough to eat mice as well in some locations.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

HGH posted:

Mammals, large toads.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Pat having scurvy and being full of poo poo is extremely Pat

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

HGH posted:

you, when they crawl into your mouth as you sleep

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

Oxxidation posted:

you, when they crawl into your mouth as you sleep

well they are just getting all those pesky spiders that you are eating in your sleep. Show some respect.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Depths posted:

Pat having scurvy and being full of poo poo is extremely Pat
We'll have to feed him his lime juice and sauerkraut from a straitjacket.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/AngriestPat/status/888160427993071616

https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/888163820144697344

https://twitter.com/AngriestPat/status/888164566227701760

https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/888164823309074432

Pat and Paige are made for each other.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

This was loving hilarious. Of course Woolie takes the coward's way out.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
In Paige's most recent stream, Pat refused to eat 3 bites of Paige's for $50.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Neo_Crimson posted:

Well the $50 would be going to Paige and not him.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Paige literally lands on the spot where Sen's bonfire is.

Literally leaves to the stairs, asking "I need a bonfire!"

Pat is dying from this.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Tae posted:

Paige literally lands on the spot where Sen's bonfire is.

Literally leaves to the stairs, asking "I need a bonfire!"

Pat is dying from this.

I was dying too.

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey Plague made a fun new cartoon!
https://youtu.be/f2eAFQlF8yM

Oh.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I guess we had it coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Neo_Crimson posted:

Bites of what?