Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jastiger posted:

Hmmm good info on whittling itt. How about girls re: cobbling. Is that interesting to them at all?

women be shoppin

so probably not

if you offer to repair their shoes their probably gonna look at you like you're quentin tarantino or something

although toe-sucking is a real thing so it's a mixed bag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I honestly don't know how you guys aren't enjoying this but the thread can certainly continue functioning as designed in the meantime

quote:

I think I'm a pedo. I had a love at first sight experience with a little girl. I think she was like 13, she looked like a middle schooler. She was busking with a friend or a sister, and she was so cute I just wanted to eat her up. She looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back, but got spooked and gooned the hell out of there instead of even giving them change. The next day I tried looking for her in the same area, but she wasn't there. I wanted to ask her for a hug. I would have paid so much to hug that little girl and sniff her hair. I might have gotten to do it too, since I'm a late-20's muscleman and not a fat, gross grandpa. I was on vacation abroad, so I'm not going to meet her again, but wanting to molest a little girl was a really creepy experience.

If you want to get all amateur psychologist on me, I got raped by a slightly older girl as a teenager and I've been mistrustful of women ever since. All the women I've been involved with have been quiet nice girl types, so I guess I might subconsciosly be looking for non-threatening women, or in this case girls. She had a really gentle face and smile and looked like a really good girl, was playing the violin and had a nice, wholesome sundress and hat on.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone need the thread title as much as you do

I dunno, dude, you really don't have to be a pedo. You've been involved with fully-grown women and since you CAN stick to that, you probably should. At any rate you're a rape victim and you need some help processing this. Maybe shop around some therapists a little.

quote:

I killed my baby brother when I was a kid and never admitted it to anyone.

I was 8 years old when Tim was born. He was premature and lived in the hospital for almost 2 months before he came home. I was jealous of all the attention he got and felt lonely all the time. My parents would drag me from school to the hospital, and then take me home just to go to bed. I started slipping in school and they ended up having me stay with a neighbor after school so they could spend more time with Tim.

Once Tim came home, things were a little better. But he took constant attention, cried a lot, and kept me and my parents up really late. He made multiple trips back to the hospital and it was, in short, a nightmare.

By the time he was 4 we realized Tim was never going to be "normal". He was quiet and withdrawn, very small for his age, and he would do things like run into the coffee table and knock himself out, or tumble down the stairs and land flat on his back at the bottom. More than once we caught him trying to eat things that would have gotten lodged in his throat.

I was watching him in the living room when he wandered off. Mom was sleeping after having been up all night. Dad was working -he had to work 2 jobs to pay all the bills now.

I fed him a bunch of powdered sugar, to the point he threw up. I held his mouth shut while he puked, he choked on his vomit. I felt him convulse and shake and cry in my arms and just held tight.

I made it look like he got into the sugar himself, it was in a cabinet near the floor anyway. I set him on the floor with sugar all over his wet fingers. Then I screamed and wet my eyes and yelled for mom.

The ambulance was there quickly but Tim was long gone.

I wish I could blame this on bad parents or a gawd injury, but I'm just a broken person and was an awful kid. I thought this would fix my family. My mom ended up killing her self several years after this; people speculated she killed Tim and she never really had a good excuse for what happened. Just "I fell asleep and my other child was watching" didn't really cut it.

I'm sure I'll see Tim waiting for me when I die.

You seem to remember your emotional state well for an 8-year-old and I don't think I knew people could die that way when I was 12, but I enjoyed reading this anyway

If true thread title etc etc etc

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Child Murder Goon - God works in mysterious ways.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I don't think you should gently caress or kill kids, but that's just one man's opinion

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Jesus christ... I have two boys, 3-years-old and 3-months-old now and goddamn, this hit me hard. To picture my older son doing this to his baby brother is sickening, and then to picture my wife, likely the best mother I've ever known, kill herself over it is just...

I need to just not read this thread anymore :smith:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Space Race Riot posted:

I don't think you should gently caress or kill kids, but that's just one man's opinion

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Space Race Riot posted:

Respectfully disagree
*tips fedora*

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What about the other, equally valid side?

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014
So did you just happen to get two kiddie themed confessions in a row or do you pick them out to post together?

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
goons really shouldn't gently caress they make very bad decisions regarding that

brother murderer should've make himself older in the story, then it'd be more believable. I've seen 8 year olds and they're dumb af

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Osama Dozen-Dongs posted:

So did you just happen to get two kiddie themed confessions in a row or do you pick them out to post together?

I only ever gently caress with the queue order if there's an update from a regular which I feel like bumping to the front of the line, or when I skip things

At any rate the queue is still kind of sparse so I wouldn't have this luxury even if I wanted it

Police Automaton posted:

brother murderer should've make himself older in the story, then it'd be more believable. I've seen 8 year olds and they're dumb af

tbf he was 12 at murdertime

which still sounds kind of young to know how to Jimi-Hendrix someone but that's just me

Osama Dozen-Dongs
Nov 29, 2014

Police Automaton posted:

goons really shouldn't gently caress they make very bad decisions regarding that
This is an extremely hot take on being raped.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Jastiger posted:

What about the other, equally valid side?

Aren't you that dude that wants to bone Lena Dunham? I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disregard your opinions concerning loving of any sort if that is indeed the case

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Instead of obsessing over the attention your brother got and then killing him you probably should've just relaxed in the evening with an ice cold Pabst. Bet you wish you could roll back the clock on that one.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Space Race Riot posted:

Aren't you that dude that wants to bone Lena Dunham? I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disregard your opinions concerning loving of any sort if that is indeed the case

Incel spotted

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day

quote:

I killed my baby brother when I was a kid and never admitted it to anyone.

Have you considered whittling a replacement brother?

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

number one pta fan posted:

lmao well done

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

whittle urself some puss

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

whittle urself a Hugh

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Jastiger posted:

Incel spotted

I don't know, man... if one has boned in the past, one's taste might be MORE refined than one that has yet to bone.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Space Race Riot posted:

its good to have realistic expectations imo or you become an incel

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I consider myself a pragmatist, and generally gently caress any women that are broken enough to let me, but cmon man you gotta draw the line somewhere. I set the bar pretty low around here, but they at least need to be able to leave their feet to jump over it.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

jastiger posts his picture in the pyf selfie thread so i find his desire of lena dunham understandable

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Ah, that makes more sense, I misinterpreted that initially as I've not seen that thread . Though I've heard tell that he stalks women in there

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Jastiger just enjoys having pebbles inserted into his b-hole.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I see nothing untrue above in the last few posts.

Good discussion all.

Also some girls find me attractive and that kinda owns. Thus i post in selfie thread a few times. Confidence wins the ladies, as does hating the South.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Osama Dozen-Dongs posted:

This is an extremely hot take on being raped.

If its a legitimate rape there's a way to shut that thing down :flaccid:

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day
i'd bone lena dunham just so i could write 2000 words on it and finally get published on vice

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day
i'm an extraordinarily handsome and charming man, when i have therapy sessions it's the counsellor who's having weird sexual thoughts about me, i'm uniquely qualified to talk about seducing women

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'd bone lena dunham just so i could write 2000 words on it and finally get published on vice

you could probably write 2000 wods about wanting to have sex with her and get it published by vice

number one pta fan
Sep 6, 2011

my work is my play play
every day pay day

Jose posted:

you could probably write 2000 wods about wanting to have sex with her and get it published by vice

i'm into bdsm and actually quite enjoyed girls before it slowly degraded into some of the absolute worst poo poo ever televised

it'd be a colourful 2000 words

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Have you boned anyone at a PTA meeting?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Viva Miriya posted:

Have you boned anyone at a PTA meeting?

Walter White did

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

i'm into bdsm and actually quite enjoyed girls before it slowly degraded into some of the absolute worst poo poo ever televised

it'd be a colourful 2000 words

There's BDSM on Girls? I'm not sure whether I find this information surprising or not

all I really know about it is that it's basically Lena Dunham's rich-millenial-in-New-York autobiography

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

syscall girl posted:

Walter White did

yeah but has the number one pta fan done it

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
My favorite fesh I can remember right now is that one guy with the basehead wife that he killed and made it look like an accident
Geez goons really like to fantasize about murdering
lol

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

McGavin posted:

Jastiger just enjoys having pebbles inserted into his b-hole.

That just seems unsanitary. I hope they were washed off first.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sjs00 posted:

My favorite fesh I can remember right now is that one guy with the basehead wife that he killed and made it look like an accident
Geez goons really like to fantasize about murdering
lol

I liked the one with the guy that wrote the 5 page love note, the one with the boss that he started dating after getting her fired, and the ongoing saga of the therapist goon (but I think he's probably dead now). The other two seemed to turn out well in the end though!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Yeah, it has been a while since we got an update from therapy goon.

My guess is that they took a trip to Amsterdam and he happened to face in the direction of the redlight district and she grabbed a bike out from under someone riding by and beat him to death with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I mentioned earlier in the thread that I get arrested/pulled over routinely and someone asked just how often.
I just got pulled over 2 minutes ago. Nothing bad happened because I was respectful, non threatening and had just made the guy's dinner at the sub place I work at.
Cops are cool.