Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

https://twitter.com/Onbashira1/status/887837899907100672

gently caress I even went half way with them and I get reported. These loving people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
all of these pieces coming out at the same time is magnificent

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Scent of Worf posted:

sit the gently caress down barry

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

so with the mature adults embracing accelerationism, what should us immature brats do?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the amount of sympathy i will extend is the same amount i would extend to anyone with a cancer diagnosis.

but a cancer diagnosis doesn't wash away the mess he's had a hand in making, either.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

hodgkinson's revenge

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

in a show of respect for john mccain's lifetime of service to this county, democrats announce they will not contest the election for his seat

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

so does arizona appoint a replacement senator when mccain croaks or is there a special election or what

I don't know how arizona works

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

touching: five democrats cross over to pass the obamacare repeal to honor john mccain's memory

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/billclinton/status/887842138481979394

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
this time bill, your poker advice sucks

*folds hard*

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

was mccain even going to vote yes on that lovely bill

haha who am I kidding yes he would

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

except when he runs for president or lands a plane

bet against him then

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

UHD posted:

was mccain even going to vote yes on that lovely bill

haha who am I kidding yes he would

yes but he'd comment later that he hated doing it

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

touching: five democrats cross over to pass the obamacare repeal to honor john mccain's memory

lol i'm half-expecting manchin to call for a bipartisan repeal tomorrow

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

the amount of sympathy i will extend is the same amount i would extend to anyone with a cancer diagnosis.

but a cancer diagnosis doesn't wash away the mess he's had a hand in making, either.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

it really shows how much dems care when they send teary-well wishes to the people trying to kill millions with the stroke of a pen

"get well soon you brave brave man! *sniff*" :patriot:

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
https://twitter.com/nucleartakes/status/887837993918234624

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

drat it even Dingle is posting that poo poo

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Yet another senator dying to gently caress up a lovely healtchare reform, except watch, McCain would've voted against it and AZ will get a Tea Partier in who will push this poo poo in.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Probably Magic posted:

Yet another senator dying to gently caress up a lovely healtchare reform, except watch, McCain would've voted against it and AZ will get a Tea Partier in who will push this poo poo in.

history tells us otherwise

man the mccain pr machine was drat good lol

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

john mccain is one of the bravest fighters ive ever known. why, john mccain even survived john mccain trying to crash his plane three times, and that guys one of the bravest fighters ive ever known.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Lessail posted:

history tells us otherwise

man the mccain pr machine was drat good lol

The myth of the moderate Republican really gets to you, like, I keep remembering Richard Lugar as "the guy who tried to stop nuclear proliferation," and just blanking over him voting for every lovely Republican thing ever because, hey, at least he had one (1) redeeming quality. Which automatically makes him better than Evan Bayh.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

I made it to the opener.

quote:

The manufactured debate over whether the party should focus on the Russia scandal or health care is obscuring a much more important debate.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

quote:

Buttigieg is right, generally speaking, that Democrats should have a clear identity that’s independent of Trump. But Democrats don’t necessarily need it next year. Opposing the president—or simply being the opposing party—may be enough.

Why do what just worked in the UK when you can be lazy fucks and do nothing?

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

Probably Magic posted:

Why do what just worked in the UK when you can be lazy fucks and do nothing?

He's just pre-partying for his "How did the Democrats lose the midterms when Trump is TERRIBLE?" thinkpiece.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Also McCain is the age that people drop dead why is anyone devastated

nobody actually gives a poo poo, but acting like they care lets people publicly demonstrate that politics aren't personal to them and that they're not going to let clashing political views get in the way of treating their opponents as human beings. that's a favorable cultural behavior deep in the Washington Consensus, where Dems and Republicans are co-workers who just oppose each other because it's their jobs

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

https://instagram.com/p/BWvdrq-lV6q/

:)

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

From even the greatest of horrors, irony is seldom absent.

I shall never be very merry or very sad, for I am more prone to analyze than to feel.

The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

Lovecraft wouldve loved lf

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

got any sevens posted:

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

From even the greatest of horrors, irony is seldom absent.

I shall never be very merry or very sad, for I am more prone to analyze than to feel.

The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

Lovecraft wouldve loved lf

lovecraft strikes me more as an r/the_donald regular

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/NPR/status/887839481105186817

https://twitter.com/tokopol_/status/887850353751859200

:discourse:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

jesus

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

:vince:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

btw if anyone tries to be all HAVE SOME DECENCY at you

https://twitter.com/jessica_roy/status/887847253334872065

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

:banjo:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

see, mccain deserves our sympathy in his cancer battle and the uninsured don't because he's rich and powerful. it's not hard.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Yeah, this is pretty much where I'm at. Having a terrible hosed-up disease doesn't make him a good person, it just makes him a person. I hope he doesn't suffer too much in his remaining days, and I hope he spends those remaining days surrounded by friends and loved ones, far far away from the United States Senate.

(Also, my dad, with whom I didn't have (or want) much of a relationship but still, died from a brain tumor, so there's not really a lot of humor in this for me. Sorry if that's too real for the suck zone, tho.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Shear Modulus posted:

see, mccain deserves our sympathy in his cancer battle and the uninsured don't because he's rich and powerful. it's not hard.

im fresh outta decorums and he*cks please leave me alone

• Locked thread