Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

That is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Echoing the statement that this is neither cute nor dumb :cry:

We need to set Akari and Sakurada on Shirayuki like, yesterday.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Their kid looks like she owns and I hope she shows up in a happy ending epilogue with a fuckton of friends that all conspicously look similar to characters we already know.

Also, I can't believe Akane is loving dead

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
I wonder what did Mikan feel when she realized her son shacked up with Asahi's daughter.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Mikan orchestrated that poo poo like it was Nodame Cantabile.

"Finish the fight," the puppetmaster whispers into her newborn baby's ear.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
https://bato.to/reader#0294c2bcb235da0f

Welcome to the final arc of Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Last chapter summary
:sbahj:
I'm still blown away by that.

E: I DON'T LIKE THIS NOT ONE BIT

Zeruel fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jul 20, 2017

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
OH MY GOD, MY BODY IS NOT READY

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:argh:

That motherfucker

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
The worst Yuki-onna.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
:ohdear:

Remember when hiding wings was the extent of their troubles?

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
I feel like maybe this enormous cabal of in-the-know people should uh clue Youko in about what's going on.

Maybe not literally everything but "hey, someone wants you to reveal yourself and not graduate" seems appropo

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
That woman really needs a hobby.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
I'm pining for her not being cute and or dumb because I don't want to like her.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Zeruel posted:

Actually, I am a fantastic practical joker, and I've come here to marry you two adorable dorks!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I think she will have a reason she has hidden her cute and dumb side

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
It was cute when youko got excited over the superhero, she really is her father's daughter :allears:

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Zore posted:

I feel like maybe this enormous cabal of in-the-know people should uh clue Youko in about what's going on.

Maybe not literally everything but "hey, someone wants you to reveal yourself and not graduate" seems appropo

I'm hoping people explain to Youko roughly what's going on, because one of the best ways to make sure she doesn't repeat what happened to Genjuro is to know what happened to Genjuro and why.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Kanos posted:

I'm hoping people explain to Youko roughly what's going on, because one of the best ways to make sure she doesn't repeat what happened to Genjuro is to know what happened to Genjuro and why.

Agreed.

I genuinely can't think of a single reason to keep Youko in the dark about what happened in the past.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Kanos posted:

Yeah but they probably don't want her to feel like she's a time bomb and will ruin everyone's lives. Also she's very dumb.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVobeSPR7U4

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Zeruel posted:

It's already been confirmed that she's the most dangerous foe by virtue of her not being dumb.

Wonder how Genjirou is gonna respond to this turn of events. Can he even take on his teacher form with Akane out of commission?

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
By the way I hope Aizawa's dumb nickname made sense. The Japanese was Ai THE 1, which... sadly we couldn't keep the ai=love pun in there...

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

chumbler posted:

Yeah but they probably don't want her to feel like she's a time bomb and will ruin everyone's lives. Also she's very dumb.

As long as she's in the dark she kind of is! Genjuro only exploded due to hating what he is and denying it utterly. I don't think Kuromine's target endgame here should be "Youko makes it through graduation without anyone else finding out her secret"; that's pretty much impossible now that Shirayuki is here and knows exactly who she is and what's going on and can easily trap and expose Youko pretty much at her leisure. I think Kuromine's endgame should be "Youko's friends all find out her secret and realize that despite being a vampire she's still Youko and is their friend".

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Tarage posted:

By the way I hope Aizawa's dumb nickname made sense. The Japanese was Ai THE 1, which... sadly we couldn't keep the ai=love pun in there...

I didn't get it. I think Da One makes it clearer than Za One. Za doesn't really mean anything.

If I have one criticism of the series, it's that Youko is a pretty passive actor in all of this. It'd be nice to see her have more agency.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

There Bias Two posted:

I didn't get it. I think Da One makes it clearer than Za One. Za doesn't really mean anything.

If I have one criticism of the series, it's that Youko is a pretty passive actor in all of this. It'd be nice to see her have more agency.

Za can be a way to pronounce the.

I mean, ZA WARUDO is a thing.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Hate-Senpai posted:

Za can be a way to pronounce the.

I mean, ZA WARUDO is a thing.

Not in typical English it isn't. Maybe Engrish.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

There Bias Two posted:

Yeah this is especially true in the latter arcs.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Uh, please, if we're using chrono trigger music, this is the proper final battle music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHTEPKtIz_U

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

Uh, please, if we're using chrono trigger music, this is the proper final battle music

I feel the Lavos scream is a more appropriate reaction to our villain.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

khy posted:

I genuinely can't think of a single reason to keep Youko in the dark about what happened in the past.

:same:

Mind you, I guess they can leave out details about her pregnancy and all that- one crisis at a time, people!

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The manga itself says that this is a series "Where All Girls Are Cute and Dumb". Ergo, Shirayuki will also turn out to be cute and dumb in the end. :colbert:

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

JosephWongKS posted:

The manga itself says that this is a series "Where All Girls Are Cute and Dumb". Ergo, Shirayuki will also turn out to be cute and dumb in the end. :colbert:

She just shanked a bitch so...

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

JosephWongKS posted:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

There Bias Two posted:

with a ketchup bottle

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

There Bias Two posted:

How many times has Akari inflicted grievous bodily harm on Akane in the past? Has Akane not bounced back every time, cuter and dumber than ever? She'll be fine.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Comedic violence and actual violence have different effects on the human (or demon) body.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

JosephWongKS posted:

How many times has Akari inflicted grievous bodily harm on Akane in the past? Has Akane not bounced back every time, cuter and dumber than ever? She'll be fine.

The levels of dramatic tension in that instance were too high.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

JosephWongKS posted:

She'll totally be fine. I hope. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Captain Invictus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHTEPKtIz_U

Nah, it's this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc2U4N-iiaI

• Locked thread