Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

ok can we acceler8 things along now

tough poo poo john go to sleep ok now lets use him as a prop for UHC and spark a national deb8 proceed :cabot:

HA

as if...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Al! posted:

jonathan lapitan i know ur reading this thread

some other guy tweeted that Jonathan is a thief

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
the dude lost to George W., of course his own brain is trying to murder him

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
turns out the real aggressive brain tumor was the friends we met along the way

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

From the Times interview:

quote:

HABERMAN: Am I wrong in thinking — I’ve talked to you a bunch of times about this over the last couple years, but you are generally of the view that people should have health care, right? I mean, I think that you come at it from the view of …

TRUMP: Yes, yes. [garbled]

Given the other excerpts of word salad we've already seen from the same sit down, just how bad of a sentence does he have to speak in order to require [garbled]?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/887882493948448773

Holy goddamn poo poo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Fix posted:

From the Times interview:

Given the other excerpts of word salad we've already seen from the same sit down, just how bad of a sentence does he have to speak in order to require [garbled]?

"Everyone's gotta be covered."

"What I meant to say was when no one's covered it's basically the same as everyone's covered."

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

a very good brain

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
Baltimore pig didn't realize that body cameras record thirty seconds before you turn them on so he got caught planting drugs. Reported to supervisors, case dismissed against the dude he planted the drugs for, then he gets called as a witness the next day anyway.

FTP

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/exclusive-baltimore-police-camera-shows-officer-may-have-manipulated-evidence

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ericgeller/status/887882659166265346

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
dogggggggg

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

Why Senator, says here you're perfectly healthy! Those headaches are normal!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

peeonwe posted:

Baltimore pig didn't realize that body cameras record thirty seconds before you turn them on so he got caught planting drugs. Reported to supervisors, case dismissed against the dude he planted the drugs for, then he gets called as a witness the next day anyway.

FTP

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/exclusive-baltimore-police-camera-shows-officer-may-have-manipulated-evidence

the criminal justice system is mostly used to reduce minorities to chattel and enrich people who invest in prisons and its been this way for decades ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
TRUMP: Same thing happened to Hitler

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

he did it! he cracked the code!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

so trump is gay for macron now

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/887884063125651456

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Al! posted:

the criminal justice system is mostly used to reduce minorities to chattel and enrich people who invest in prisons and its been this way for decades ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yah duh

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DIFFERENT UNIFORMS

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

even though trump cant form complete sentences we can't say that out loud out of ~*~*~respect for the office~*~*~

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

holy poo poo lol

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
THE SUPER BOWL PARADE

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That's good, as far as that goes to infinity. It could be. We don't know it.

[applause]

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Homeless Friend posted:

Why Senator, says here you're perfectly healthy! Those headaches are normal!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

trump should talk more about history cus it ruels

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/us/politics/trump-interview-transcript.html

quote:

BAKER: Will you go to Britain? Are you going to make a state visit to Britain? Are you going to be able to do that?

TRUMP: As to Britain?

BAKER: Yeah.

HABERMAN: Will you go there?

[crosstalk]

TRUMP: Ah, they’ve asked me. What was interesting — so, when Macron asked, I said: “Do you think it’s a good thing for me to go to Paris? I just ended the Paris Accord last week. Is this a good thing?” He said, “They love you in France.” I said, “O.K., I just don’t want to hurt you.”

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
john mccain brain cells are splitting off and mutating at an alarming rate loving up his cognition and poo poo but he still more lucid than the president of the united states of america lol

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

oh my god between mccain's cancer and trumps interview this is already a great birthday

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Trump's brain is healthier than McCain's

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Hitler wanted to consolid8 m8 and he couldnt because he was freezing to death

which is why global warming is a hoax *cranks up global thermometer to melt out russia*

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

So, we're having a good time. C-SPAM is doing great.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I predicted this Macron turn btw

Trump-type peeps respect strength and raw jackass anger and literally nothing else, so there is no other way that Macron crushing his hand and cucking him at every chance the first time they met ended up being anything but a "Trump must now make this man a friend!" situation

Le Pen got loving dumpstered for it too lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
trump just wants to gently caress off and play golf and maybe be a lovely parent

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I beent saying for years that Cuckron loves trimp

but who doesn't

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

2017 owns lmao

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

quote:

TRUMP: And now Melania was sitting on the other side of the table, way down on the other end, very far away. She was sitting next to Putin and somebody else, I don’t know. She was sitting next to Putin.

HABERMAN: She had been the whole time?

TRUMP: Yes. She was sitting next to Putin.

BAKER: Does she speak Russian at all?

TRUMP: No. She speaks other languages.

TRUMP: She was sitting next to Putin and somebody else, and that’s the way it is. So the meal was going, and toward dessert I went down just to say hello to Melania, and while I was there I said hello to Putin. Really, pleasantries more than anything else. It was not a long conversation, but it was, you know, could be 15 minutes. Just talked about — things. Actually, it was very interesting, we talked about adoption.

HABERMAN: You did?

TRUMP: We talked about Russian adoption. Yeah. I always found that interesting. Because, you know, he ended that years ago. And I actually talked about Russian adoption with him, which is interesting because it was a part of the conversation that Don [Jr., Mr. Trump’s son] had in that meeting. As I’ve said — most other people, you know, when they call up and say, “By the way, we have information on your opponent,” I think most politicians — I was just with a lot of people, they said [inaudible], “Who wouldn’t have taken a meeting like that?” They just said——

HABERMAN: The senators downstairs?

TRUMP: A lot of them. They said, “Who wouldn’t have taken a meeting like that?”

BAKER: You asked them about it at lunch?

TRUMP: Nah, a couple of them. They — now, that was before Russia was hot, don’t forget. You know, Russia wasn’t hot then. That was almost a year and a half ago. It wasn’t like it is, like it is radioactive, then. Russia was Russia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

• Locked thread