Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

I hope it's possible to have Fusions in every slot.

strange name for a man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Legs Benedict posted:

primary 1? Fusion rifle
Primary 2? Yep, fusion rifle.
Power slot? Hell yeah, big as hell fusion

Grenade ability? It shoots fusion bolts
Melee? You guessed it, fuckin fusion

Super? One big old fuckin fusion rifle that comes out of your face

My support skill is a wall of fusion rifles.

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012

Legs Benedict posted:

primary 1? Fusion rifle
Primary 2? Yep, fusion rifle.
Power slot? Hell yeah, big as hell fusion

Grenade ability? It shoots fusion bolts
Melee? You guessed it, fuckin fusion

Super? One big old fuckin fusion rifle that comes out of your face

GOTY if destiny 2 can pull this off

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Legs Benedict posted:

The lovely difference between PVE and PVP fireteam sizes is not going to change any time soon. probably not until 2018 2020, and that loving sucks

Fixed to reflect actual reality

Bettyspagh3tt1 posted:

Maybe you're overlooked, but I'm al dente and loving poo poo up. Pasta masta.

I'm just upset I can't ADS to cancel my warlock floof.

:eyepop: username/post

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

the good fax machine posted:

Fixed to reflect actual reality

I was planning to write "until never" but decided to low ball it to save my sanity

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Meanwhile, at prestigious bideo gam news outlet Kotaku:

http://kotaku.com/the-destiny-2-betas-toughest-boss-is-a-sci-fi-turbine-1797088949

I, too, am a massive retard that has trouble with such basic functions as running in a straight line and jumping

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

The beta is fine everyone chill the gently caress out

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Too stylish for this world...
Destiny is ruined! :derp:

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

http://kotaku.com/the-destiny-2-betas-toughest-boss-is-a-sci-fi-turbine-1797088949

I, too, am a massive retard that has trouble with such basic functions as running in a straight line and jumping

It's not even a darkness zone so if you die, who gives a gently caress. Just try again.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Lmfao, that poo poo took me one minute to figure out and get done and nobody contests that I'm retardo as hell.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Huh, anyone been having trouble uploading saved clips from PS4 to youtube? It just instantly errors out when I do but screenshots can get uploaded just fine.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have to jump over the turbine?! There's got to be a better way!

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Ularg posted:

Huh, anyone been having trouble uploading saved clips from PS4 to youtube? It just instantly errors out when I do but screenshots can get uploaded just fine.

Yeah, it's happening to some people, myself included. No gifs for me :(

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I did it on my first try the first time, but the second time I died a lot. I did it by walking around the border. People say you can jump to the central platform but that never worked for me.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Just thrown three goddamned grenades toward where each weak point is. No jumping required.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

cvnvcnv posted:

Yeah, it's happening to some people, myself included. No gifs for me :(

Thanks, we'll pout together about our totally rad kill streak not being shared with the world.

Had tried to uploaded two clips, one shutting down a golden gun, then an arc strider right after each other. The other 3v1ing enemy team in countdown.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Betas don't worry me. For example, the Titanfall 2 beta was awful, basically poor man's Black Ops 3 where you could earn a Titan every 20 minutes if you were good, but the full game was great. However, that beta gave such a bad impression I canceled my preorder and waited until it went on sale.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Is it wrong to early detonate the Nova? That's what I've been doing and it seems to murder things pretty well to be honest.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/cU8cJMq.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/LWo6u4w.gifv

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

I have to jump over the turbine?! There's got to be a better way!

I'm assuming everyone is being snarky, but if anyone didn't know you can run along the outer ledge instead of jumping over/going under. You'll take some DoT damage but not nearly enough to kill you before you reach the next one.

NostalgiaGoggles
Jul 25, 2007
three-time winner of the Upper Class Twit of the Year competition

ZeusCannon posted:

Is it wrong to early detonate the Nova? That's what I've been doing and it seems to murder things pretty well to be honest.

nah, i do it if it looks like the tracking isn't going to work. plus it's unreal as gently caress :hellyeah:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Just thrown three goddamned grenades toward where each weak point is. No jumping required.

This would take 15 minutes

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

what the gently caress

there was a big indicator on the first target, like shoot this!

and then you just wait for the low set of arms to pass and follow along, drop down into the hole to shoot the thing, repeat.

They got me once when I thought you did have to jump over or duck the arms but you don't.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Somehow, the boy just isn't very buoyant.

Stolen from Reddit but goddamn.

Also, because of the turbine speed, I couldn't tell if I was dropping frames like crazy or why my guardian felt like he was dragging rear end in quick sand during the turbine section. Didn't hang me up, but felt awkward as hell because of the way visuals work there.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I think a better question is why we are shooting 3 things like that in the first place. That's not fun.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Mazerunner posted:

what the gently caress

there was a big indicator on the first target, like shoot this!

and then you just wait for the low set of arms to pass and follow along, drop down into the hole to shoot the thing, repeat.

They got me once when I thought you did have to jump over or duck the arms but you don't.

You can also stand on the hub and go around, there's a catwalk there.

I also died a bunch on that segment but I'm not going to blame the game, just my inability to shift mindset.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I think a better question is why we are shooting 3 things like that in the first place. That's not fun.

Listen, you can either shoot three things or three waves while protecting your ghost.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Yeah it's the first mission before we lose our light. Give us instant charge supers and let us nuke the gently caress out of something.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
im the giant starship from the future still using exposed mechanical turbines susceptible to small caliber bullets

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Listen the Cabal are huge jacked up roid heads I'm frankly amazed they have the dexterity to pull a trigger.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

im the giant starship from the future still using exposed mechanical turbines susceptible to small caliber bullets

I'm the unbeatable space warriors whose source of power is a big exposed globe hanging around doing gently caress all to defend itself from anyone

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I get that the shooter genre may be fully explored at this point, but at least have us plant a bomb or sync a targeting device ffs

Bungie coastin

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Fun Cabal facts: Each individual space-turtle is entirely powered by turbines, diesel, and crankshafts.

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
Well, we used bullets to kill a billion-years old god and his son. Bullets are the Final Shape

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Zavala: "They got the Speaker!!!!"

Me, badass Guardian who has killed gods and is dressed in the spoils of Mercury, but somehow isn't in charge of this poo poo: "Who fukken cares lol, that guy sucks rear end"

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

elpaganoescapa posted:

Well, we used bullets to kill a billion-years old god and his son. Bullets are the Final Shape

Actually we used a sword for the kid and the light for the dad, owned much?

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Zavala: "They got the Speaker!!!!"

Me, badass Guardian who has killed gods and is dressed in the spoils of Mercury, but somehow isn't in charge of this poo poo: "Who fukken cares lol, that guy sucks rear end"

Pretty sure the speaker is gonna die and Bungie thinks we'll care for some reason.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

We still used bullets to destroy his retarded son's blackhole attack

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Actually we used a sword for the kid and the light for the dad, owned much?

Very much owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

They could have used the turbine shooting segment for the look inversion tutorial test.

You shoot the top turbine, then the bottom one and the game asks if you like how that feels. Then it inverts your controls and has you repeat the task.

No it's not a flaw that it waits until the end of the mission to ask you this, why do you ask?