Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

this man's wife left him because he was literally a walking ant colony

mixing up IMC and Chu yet again. typical!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

deadgoon posted:

should have got a STEM degree :smug:

And hope they don't open up more H1-B visas! They're totally going to always open up more H1-B visas and use that to depress wages for STEM graduates

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Raskolnikov38 posted:

whats hilarious is that all the people that think economic reforms are white supremacy also hate this slogan/program. the democrats spent weeks on coming up with the only idea that pisses off both halves of the party lmao

Yeah, I looked in the Trump thread too.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Trump's syphilitic brain shat out MAGANOMICS after pondering on it for about 1 second.

A good slogan operates at the base lizard brain level, the same level Trump is currently operating on.

I agree with this. If you can't come up with a great slogan than just talk about important issues that matter. Bernie didn't have that GREAT slogan and he connected with millions of people with a simple message that resonated.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

no, and that's the saddest part

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Montasque posted:

I agree with this. If you can't come up with a great slogan than just talk about important issues that matter. Bernie didn't have that GREAT slogan and he connected with millions of people with a simple message that resonated.

after he ran it past his good friend john mccain first

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
jobs jobs jobs

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

I'm still laughing about MAGANOMICS. That's some Michael Bay poo poo.

Truancy-Bot
May 9, 2012

eat a dick, truancy-bot
https://twitter.com/milkmuncher/status/888109737388122113

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

90s Dems: It's the economy stupid
2010s dems: The KNOWLEDGE economy, right guys!? :haw:

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/888072743249465345

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zoran posted:

rip my bounty hunter/ranger/creature handler and rifleman/combat medic

so did the former send trained space hounds after people to bring them in for their bounties

rad af, if so

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
ein skills, ein job, ein wages

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
"go back to college" ~ the democrats

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

should be safe sane and consensual tho

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

gently caress Chester died. First the bad slogan

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Darkman Fanpage posted:

More student debt will surly help the American people.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I mean hey I'm at the point where I just want to completely give up on politics and focus on college :smith:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Then what happens when you get out

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

I mean hey I'm at the point where I just want to completely give up on politics and focus on college :smith:

While I feel you, they'll come for academia soon.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

pokemon get owned at the polls

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
Hello I'm here for the better posting skills

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Raskolnikov38 posted:

whats hilarious is that all the people that think economic reforms are white supremacy also hate this slogan/program. the democrats spent weeks on coming up with the only idea that pisses off both halves of the party lmao

The key people in the democratic party probably love this. Bankers, silicon valley geeks, Hollywood. They're all for more talent in the white collar job pool that can fight over the slightly larger scraps that the blue collar job pool gets. And nothing about higher taxes or torching the rich.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Squizzle posted:

so did the former send trained space hounds after people to bring them in for their bounties

rad af, if so

pretty much, yeah

I had a cool dog from Endor('s moon?)

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Nastier Nate posted:

The key people in the democratic party probably love this. Bankers, silicon valley geeks, Hollywood. They're all for more talent in the white collar job pool that can fight over the slightly larger scraps that the blue collar job pool gets. And nothing about higher taxes or torching the rich.

The one thing I can say with certainty is that nobody likes this and I'm not surprised once again leadership has found a way to appeal to absolutely nobody once again

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
see ya guys im off to the forge to make a hundred steel boots to grind my armor making skill high enough that i can unlock dragon bone armor crafting.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Matt Zerella posted:

the democrats 2018: we have the meats

democrats: hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, being financially beholden to wall st don't upset us

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Democrats doubling down on blaming students for not choosing the right major in college is so perfect for them, because there will always be a HOT NEW FIELD that everyone *should* have gone into if only they had the foresight seven years previously.

Just in my time working at a university, it has gone from doctor/lawyer to STEM! to petro engineering to now it's just COMPUTERS.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

see ya guys im off to the forge to make a hundred steel boots to grind my armor making skill high enough that i can make dragon bone armor.

Don't just grind, do the leves.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/888119019688964096

We have the New Deal, now time for the Better Deal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfJCYZ06IGI

Papa Johns

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

The one thing I can say with certainty is that nobody likes this and I'm not surprised once again leadership has found a way to appeal to absolutely nobody once again

form a mob and tell them all to resign at gunpoint already your our only man on the inside

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

While I feel you, they'll come for academia soon.

lol "soon"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

My theory that beyond being beholden't to monied interests or the status quo democratic leadership is just lazy is poo poo seems true once again

theyre dumb as balls and dont listen to anyone but each other and the new york times editorial page and the economist op

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Make America Great Again NOMICS... BITCH.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it libtards. We are driving the MAGATRAIN right through the station and not giving a MAGAfuck

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Lmao

:allears:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

i like the people saying "it's not TOO bad" lol

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011
Goes without saying but:

The Democratic party is doomed and will collapse before it can be reformed.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

thats even worse

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
who the gently caress gave tight booty shorts forum cancer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
If we say Better Skills first then the Republicans won't be able to say we support lazy moochers! :downs:

• Locked thread