Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Felinoid posted:

How is there even a Mario Party 3? I mean, I'm glad that they continued and fixed problems, but drat does this look like a series killer.
MP2 is a lot better than this is making it look, I swear. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

I'm sure it is. And I remember it so fondly. It's probably a lot better without the CPU.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Calli for best 2 out of 3.

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

I see how it is. I'll get votes for the boards but when it comes to mini-games it all goes to Calli. Todays the last day for votes by the way. Make sure to get them in if you haven't.

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

So now we start our first Bonus episode with Mini-Game Stadium

Mini-Game Stadium - The Whole Dang Thing

On a side note, I got an actual proper video editing software since the last set of videos, so I can properly edit. So if the side bar stuff is not good or too distracting, let me know so I don't do that again.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Just catching up with Western land.

I screamed when Calli didn't bet everything she had in a duel with an easy computer.

Callifornia2
Oct 16, 2014

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Just catching up with Western land.

I screamed when Calli didn't bet everything she had in a duel with an easy computer.

I'm sorry. I didnt go in for the kill and I have let you all down.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Of course I'd look best in a bikini :sparkles:

Callifornia2
Oct 16, 2014

mateo360 posted:

Of course I'd look best in a bikini :sparkles:

thats why your my number one choice. :cheeky:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Calli you destroyed my ears. My ears Calli. They hurt. I've been there though, and I totally understand that feeling.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I want to see what Teddy "being a baby" looks like.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Grumpy-sounding Teddy warms my heart.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

get that OUT of my face posted:

I want to see what Teddy "being a baby" looks like.

Making lots of noise and even more poop.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Warmal posted:

So now we start our first Bonus episode with Mini-Game Stadium
Ah, I see that this isn't the only boardgame you two know of. :allears: 100%OJ is basically the ultimate RNG experience. (And the soundtrack's really good.)

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Wan handred pacento

orangey juusuu

Is a good game, and I support the idea of bonus episodes of you playing it.

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

Aside from Hyaku Pasento Orenji Jusu, we also have the N64 Game Rugrats Scavenger Hunt. I think thats the only two board game video games we have aside from the Mario Parties.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Well now you HAVE to play the Rugrats Scavenger Hunt game as a bonus game between 2 and 3. You gotta.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Are you planning on keeping the sidebars in future videos? If my word matters any, I say keep them. Your channel art is adorable.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
That's some pretty good variety if you just wanna play a few mini-games. But it seems the worlds actually have a little more meat to them this time? Even if that meat is kind of rancid.

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

Speaking of rancid meat. Let's get into a level that I've never had a problem with until now.

Space Land - Part 1

Please note that this will be the last board of our arbitrary hell. We'll be switching off from here, and maybe bring it back in Mario Party 3. There are some really good moments on this board though. As long as you have a bread definition of "good." As always, we are taking in the votes on who you think will win this board. I will say, vote carefully as this could be the last board where it may or may not be obvious.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
My vote's going to Wario. RIP Michael :allears:

SiIvaGunner's take on Space Land shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Buoy Base Galaxy.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Peach's got it!

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
going for Yoshi this time

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I'll go Yoshi/Michael, in spite of Wario cheating by knowing where the Star would be turns in advance so that he could take advantage of the Snifit Patrol. Also turn on the explanation screen holy poo poo is Michael bad at explaining things. (Or at least pause during the minigame so that Calli can learn what the controls are.) Having 4 human-controlled players is kind of mandatory for MP2.

Filet Rally is the most adorable minigame. The penguin squeaks when you deliver the fish drive it home.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
So I managed to get Mario Party 2 working in Dolphin.

I wonder if we could get goon games of this working online.

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Kilza posted:

Based off the first half of the first board, this is going to be a bad idea but I'm going for it.

I'm just going to vote for Michael to win every single board of Mario Party 2. Every. Single. One.

Please don't let me down this time Michael.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Wario is going to steal this one.

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

Yorkshire Tea posted:

If you do, make sure you show us up entirely.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

After that brilliant triple play, I'm gonna have to go with Wario.

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
Despite the obvious difference in luck I'm still voting for Yoshi over Wario, in the vain hope that skill will actually make a difference in the end.

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

Voting for Luigi

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.
Ah, Space Land. It used to be one of my favorite boards in Mario Party 2. (These days, it's Horror Land.)

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Putting money on Peach

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I mean, I'm pretty sure there's a version of project 64 with online capabilities.

Anyway Yoshter, despite being robbed blind.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
You can't get the snifit police to shoot down that station and get your coins back? Wow, that's painful.

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

This is a very painful board. And I'm actually surprised by the results. But this is it. Then end of the hard computer, and maybe the mini game screen being gone as well? We'll see what we decide. Either way, we want this to be fun.... and it hasn't really. So lets make Mario Party fun again.

Space Land Part 2

Next time we take on a mystery.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Warmal posted:

Next time we take on a mystery.

Literally the worst board. Wario's Battle Canyon 2.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I can't believe the winner won because of the stupid random star in a block.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
This video gets uncomfortably quiet for the last ten minutes or so! :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Callifornia2
Oct 16, 2014

CJacobs posted:

This video gets uncomfortably quiet for the last ten minutes or so! :stare:

Isn't this what everyone wanted? I was more mad at myself then anything for not doing better. Hopefully changing the difficulty for the computers will make this more fun for us.

• Locked thread