Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Five Year Relative Survival Rate Glioblastoma - 6%

Percentage of times a maverick voted against GOP in 8 year span - 6%

correlation ain't causation and all that but eyyyyyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Lincoln Park guy may be on to something.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:chloe:

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

i cant believe hillary killed linkin park

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Elephanthead posted:

If Pence pardons him he can still run for reelection. Hahaha can't wait for the buckets of tears.

If it even gets near this, Pence wont be President, Paul Ryan would also not be President, Orrin Hatch, nor ANY Republican. The top chain would all be under piles of investigations to see who knew what when, or if at all and would not be able to fulfill the duty of POTUS. We would probably have a special election at that point.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah, i am pretty sure it is.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
also, if fuckin McCain was a fuckin 2 term POTUS, dude would be dying of brain cancer less than half a year after leaving office.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

You want to know something really hosed up? When 2008 hit and I lost my job I was actually optimistic. I remember all these museums I saw as a kid and all these huge ambitious projects they told us about in school were built during the Great Depression. I thought this was the first time in nearly a century where we had an opportunity to remake the country and really build it up to face the 21st century.

lol what an idiot

drat

:biotruths:

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weeI1G46q0o

owoooo weeooo

s e s h

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'm smoking infront of a bar and a methhead with no Shoes on just skipped through traffic while shouting about how good he feels

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

a helpful bear posted:

Van Johnson: WHY IT'S COOL AND GOOD THAT THE PRESIDENT PARDON HIMSELF OF TREASON

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Trump issues pardon of John McCain for cooperating with Hanoi while in prison, gives press conference saying he wanted to do it before he died because he knew how much John would love it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
What drips down stairs, alone or in pairs and makes a pissity sound?
Come see, come see, a marvelous thing!
Everyone knows it's Piss Tape.

It's Piss Tape, it's Piss Tape, It's fun, it's a wonderful joy.
It's Piss Tape, it's Piss Tape, it's fun, It's a wonderful joy.
It's fun for a girl or a boy.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Hahaha at sources saying Trump is "frustrated" or "concerned" about his financials being looked at. That has to be the understatement of the century while an insane A-team of some of the world's best lawyers are sifting through his world ready to bring it down at any moment.

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Can I request one that starts at the subatomic level, goes up to the meta universe and back down

i dunno whos makin these but lets do it bigly

itll be needed soon

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

cumshitter posted:

I'm smoking infront of a bar and a methhead with no Shoes on just skipped through traffic while shouting about how good he feels

let the man who has not smoked crack cast the first stone

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

cumshitter posted:

nice

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/888219531667177472

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/888219531667177472

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

cumshitter posted:

do u got any meth

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

if trump starts issuing pardons I hope someone leaks his complete financial records

I hope someone does that anyway.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cumshitter posted:

*double chks to make sure piss tape didnt just come out*

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

You want to know something really hosed up? When 2008 hit and I lost my job I was actually optimistic. I remember all these museums I saw as a kid and all these huge ambitious projects they told us about in school were built during the Great Depression. I thought this was the first time in nearly a century where we had an opportunity to remake the country and really build it up to face the 21st century.

lol what an idiot

(some) Labor and especially materials were in a bubble before the crash. We had the chance to deficit spend, help those in need, set our country on a course for the next 50 years of prosperity aided by aggressive modern infrastructure construction, and ultimately save every taxpayer a ton of money down the road.

Private corporations with a ton of cash on hand took advantage of the crash to expand, but the feds and states didn't do a drat thing with the opportunity.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i have only smoked crack accidentally and also it was great btw

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/888220912348278784

rrecord scratch that fades into Ron Howard voice

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hey baloogan, i found you a girlfriend

and she even lives int eh same city as alex jones!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Glad he's keeping his Chief of Staff in the loop.

Also who is this rear end in a top hat?

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

Uh, so muller (who lets face it, is the best miller hands down) is getting fired tomorrow, right?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Philthy posted:

If it even gets near this, Pence wont be President, Paul Ryan would also not be President, Orrin Hatch, nor ANY Republican. The top chain would all be under piles of investigations to see who knew what when, or if at all and would not be able to fulfill the duty of POTUS. We would probably have a special election at that point.

I can buy Pence going down with the ship, but I don't see a scenario where Paul Ryan is under any investigation. Best case scenario is that theres a dem speaker at the time. There's no law that you can't be president just cause you're under FBI investigation now is there?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

radical meme posted:

Why would any foreign dignitary's wife trust him after reading the news and seeing how he's treated other women? Their probably afraid of him.

She was safe because Trump was using all his meager brainpower trying to figure out if he'd have to grab her sideways or not

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

deadgoon posted:

do u got any meth

no but i did try it once when my idiot roommate bought "special" weed that looked like it was coated in pretzel salt. it was alright it just made it a really chatty high

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
inject crack
smoke fentanyl

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/888220912348278784

rrecord scratch that fades into Ron Howard voice

"Hold my Perrier" - Trump

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i dont understand why peopple like dj khelid

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

cumshitter posted:

i have only smoked crack accidentally and also it was great btw

you're the super hans of this thread cumshitter

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

deadgoon posted:

inject crack
smoke fentanyl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56flbcUqAB8

Sir Tonk posted:

i dont understand why peopple like dj khelid

samo, but w/ evryone in that vid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
my theory that not a single person connected to trump thought tgey would win and thus was completely unprepared for the giant glaring spotlight shoved up their asses as the highest profile public servants in the country still lookin good

these fuckin' rubes saw this as a pub stunt and never thought there were enough smoothies in the country to push them over the finish line

how wrong we all were

• Locked thread