Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Squizzle posted:

we prob gonna get 1 or 2 or 20 landmark decisions about how govt works out of this admin

8 of them will be "can you imagine if Hillary became President?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Jazerus posted:

i found the cumshitter of ancient rome

I feel like the subject/action of this quote is inverted

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

well the jokes on u cuz idk anything!!

*checks thread he's in*

*checks post history in thread*

looks right yeah

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Squizzle posted:

but can he pardon himself so that he cant be criminally prosecuted after hes removed from office
what if he does a crime once he's out of office?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i hope he gets impeached n runs 4 office again

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Squizzle posted:

that translation elides the difference between fellatio and irrumatio

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Culling my friends on FB tonight. Everybody who says Linkin Park is their favorite band is getting purged.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fellatio is dick suckin, irrumatio is face loving

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

euphronius posted:

impeachment and removal is a political act and a check on the president .

it exists outside of the pardon power

the pardon power is an ancient royal prerogative . impeachment is "new" though high crimes and misdemeanors is a well defined standard in English law

but can the president cure scrofulous? is this why Macron keeps wanting to touch him? :thunk:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jazerus posted:

no longer true.

when you go to a business meeting with another company and you forcefully suck off the dude youre supposed to be negoatiating with thats a pretty clear display of dominance. also they will fall in love with you even if they dont realize it and now you have the upper hand

we live in a much more civilized time

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
it is ok, if trump gets a perma some admin will just undo it, like usual

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

every now and then squizzle something peeks out from behind the (power rangers) mask that makes me think you're actually some kind of genius pretending to be a C-SPAM poster, PJ Maybe style

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
just lol if youve never had to elbow a dude in the face when he tried to stop you from sucking his boss's dick

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
is there a specific time for refusing to step down from the presidency?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

huh I guess that's my word of the day

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Phone posted:

yuengling was the beer of choice for me in college for a while before i was like "eh whatever, might as well own it" and would pick up pbrs

please don't say anything bad about new belgium, tho please

still waiting for my gat dang 1554 to be sold around here, it was the one good thing about the south

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

snuggle baby luvs hugs posted:

I don't think it's ever gotten that far but I assume it's "do so as expediently as possible with no delay or else"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

every now and then squizzle something peeks out from behind the (power rangers) mask that makes me think you're actually some kind of genius pretending to be a C-SPAM poster, PJ Maybe style

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GobiasIndustries posted:

huh I guess that's my word of the day

the things u learn around here

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i assure you that im an idiot

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

and then this happens

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

as soon as the senate casts the vote, the vp becomes president

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

after the vote to remove and when pence takes the oath of office

trump could then assert he's still president . if the army goes with trump lol :shrug:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Phone posted:

yuengling was the beer of choice for me in college for a while before i was like "eh whatever, might as well own it" and would pick up pbrs

please don't say anything bad about new belgium, tho please

yuengling is notorious 4 union busting so they can take all their beer and pour it into their arse 4 all i fkn care

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
can they pass votes if they all get brain tumors

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Joementum posted:

as soon as the senate casts the vote, the vp becomes president

so there's a possibility there's just some civilian dude hanging out in the oval office during the chaos of transition

that's kind of funny

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Third World Reggin posted:

can they pass votes if they all get brain tumors

hasn't stopped them yet

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
thought yuengling was some chinese beer until I knew better

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

rawrr posted:

thought yuengling was some chinese beer until I knew better

I think it's german

or maybe finnish

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
swedish?? idk i don't drink ok

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

That stupid jesus rainbow ship theme park has $40 tickets, $10 parking, and the ship is a giant gift shop (not all of it, but goddamn). And they just sold it to themselves for $10 to avoid $700,000 in taxes that pale in comparison to the tens of millions in taxes/incentives they received for building their dumb gift shop in Jeezus land. The entire local government has been bankrupted.

This has been poasted a billion times but i don't care.

Burn it down.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jazerus posted:

fellatio in ancient rome functioned p much like fellatio in modern prison...as in mostly done as a dominance thing as the ultimate way to deflate ones sails as one wovld say

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

That stupid jesus rainbow ship theme park has $40 tickets, $10 parking, and the ship is a giant gift shop (not all of it, but goddamn). And they just sold it to themselves for $10 to avoid $700,000 in taxes that pale in comparison to the tens of millions in taxes/incentives they received for building their dumb gift shop in Jeezus land. The entire local government has been bankrupted.

so basically it sthe jesus version of navy pier in chicahhhhgo without the ferris wheel or the indoor park where they have the water jets that make it look like streaming arcs of water are jumping around

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Mariana Horchata posted:

yuengling is notorious 4 union busting so they can take all their beer and pour it into their arse 4 all i fkn care

yeah, i won't even drink that poo poo if it's free at a party or w/e cause gently caress them imho

i'll drink union piss water, thank you very much

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bethamphetamine posted:

fkn tax every church ffs

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Fun fact: Being pardoned removes your 5th amendment rights to avoid incriminating yourself regarding the pardoned crime since you won't get in trouble for talking about it anymore. At that point, a court could order any pardoned individual to provide testimony or face contempt of court. Since contempt is not a conviction, you can't be pardoned of it, and contempt can be imposed indefinitely. Imagine what a sufficiently willing and powerful court (supported by law enforcement) could do if Trump were to blanket pardon his entire administration.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

SKULL.GIF posted:

There will be torches and pitchforks if Trump begins abusing the power of pardon
nope, literally nothing will happen

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Hopefully McCains brain tumor is the product of a portable radiation gun like the one the klan tried to build wielded by antifa. If mcconnel gets a tumor next I'm going to give money and booze to the next person I see with a bunch of patches on an all black outfit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh my god Trump expected Sessions to resign in shame after getting ranted about in an interview. He literally is trying to bully his only genuine supporter away

• Locked thread