Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

My bird blood is ethically sourced.
Only way this news could make me happier would be if the cure for brain tumors rested on a shelf just above head level and the only catch was he had to get it himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Only way this news could make me happier would be if the cure for brain tumors rested on a shelf just above head level and the only catch was he had to get it himself

lmao

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'm praying for him & his family

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Michael Bayleaf posted:

in a sense, same

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

breaklaw posted:

Lol what up Lastgirl. You going to probate me now? :downs:

lmao someone's holding a grudge

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Praying that they vote for JEB! in 2020

Cuck Yeah!

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Thug Lessons posted:

Maybe God is real.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

gently caress the useless little shits who tut tut at celebrating that a lifetime of countless evil acts is finally at an end

gently caress you assholes. he lived way too long anyways, this little sliver of cosmic justice is barely a drop in the ocean compared to what mccain has done. let us enjoy it

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

Jeb!ebrate Good Times! Come On!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

In these days of peril and insanity there is no where to turn. War, fire, famine, Trump, these are truely the end times.

Then cancer came to town, and settled into the bodies of many, bringing death and misery. Spreading, metastasizing, throughout the individual, the population society.

Until one day cancer settled into the head of one Arizonan.

*record scratch*

This time, cancer picked the wrong man.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
All these saying McCain is going to fight off a glioblastoma are going to be pretty loving disappointed.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

gradenko_2000 posted:

All these saying McCain is going to fight off a glioblastoma are going to be pretty loving disappointed.

Everything about Hillary Clinton's determination and perseverance people said on twitter, but about John McCain's Cancer Brain.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
The disease never had a more worthy opponent. *picture of a dead Mccain* Nevertheless, GBM persisted.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
*to the tune of Barbara Ann by The Beach Boys*

gliob gliob gliob

gliob gliob glioblastoma

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Fun fact about Paul: the guy who got him to run for president, the guy who believed in Ron Paul, died from an expensive but easily treatable illness

he didn't have the money to treat it

and it turns out the libertarian philosophy of "it should be voluntary giving only" translates into not much money and irritated glances if you tell the libertarian 'that's not enough'

I googled McCain's cancer, it's so nasty I think most HMOs would just tell you to gently caress off and die rather than treat it

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

GalacticAcid posted:

gliob gliob gliob

gliob gliob glioblastoma

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

before you get too erect for republican death keep in mind that Arizona is one of the 46 states that fills vacant senate seats by gubernatorial appointment. arizona is also home to one of america's most batshit insane state republican parties so you can look forward a steve king-caliber lunatic filling mccain's seat if he doesn't somehow pull through to the end of his term in 2022

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Fallen Hamprince posted:

before you get too erect for republican death keep in mind that Arizona is one of the 46 states that fills vacant senate seats by gubernatorial appointment. arizona is also home to one of america's most batshit insane state republican parties so you can look forward a steve king-caliber lunatic filling mccain's seat if he doesn't somehow pull through to the end of his term in 2022

like do you have to show up and immediately prove how lovely the center is? :laffo:

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
I hope Lindsey Graham kills himself on McCain's birthday next year.

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
Of course they blame the (((glioblastomas))) for this.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Call Me Charlie posted:

I hope Lindsey Graham kills himself on McCain's birthday next year.

Lindsey Graham is a good poster, real, and my friend sir

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Condiv posted:

like do you have to show up and immediately prove how lovely the center is? :laffo:

this post gave me aggressive brain cancer

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The recent burst of McCain worship across twitter and reddit and poo poo is probably the most honest-to-god disgusting thing I've seen in ages. Oh wow, he said something moderately kind towards Barack Obama. Oh, he said something bad about Donald Trump. I guess these things make him a good person! John McCain is absolutely not a good person.

Here is a man who suffered for years and years at the hands of enemy combatants, and although you would think that his experiences would grant him some amount of perspective on the horror and suffering war brings, both on and off the battlefield, they seem to have done the exact opposite; Upon returning to his home nation and embarking on his long career, he has done everything in his power to sell the American populace more unnecessary interventionist wars and potentially put more young men and women into the same torturous position he was in. In the wake of 9/11, he immediately pushed for military deployment in Afghanistan and began working (among others) to plan the illegal invasion of Iraq. He helped fund and equip 'moderate' insurgencies in Iraq, Libya and Syria. He has vocally pushed for open military conflict with Iran for many years, and has inspired generations of warhawks to do the same. He has worked to further destabilize many of the world's most volatile regions and directly caused the death and displacement of tens of millions of people.

John McCain suffered for a long time, and rather than use his power and his position later in life to help bring an end to the suffering, he has willingly and happily inflicted it across the world, and he has become a very wealthy man in the process. John McCain is not a maverick. He is a warmonger, a war profiteer and a war criminal. I will not miss him when he goes, and unless you're an arms manufacturer or an international terrorist, you probably shouldn't miss him either.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The recent burst of McCain worship across twitter and reddit and poo poo is probably the most honest-to-god disgusting thing I've seen in ages. Oh wow, he said something moderately kind towards Barack Obama. Oh, he said something bad about Donald Trump. I guess these things make him a good person! John McCain is absolutely not a good person.

Here is a man who suffered for years and years at the hands of enemy combatants, and although you would think that his experiences would grant him some amount of perspective on the horror and suffering war brings, both on and off the battlefield, they seem to have done the exact opposite; Upon returning to his home nation and embarking on his long career, he has done everything in his power to sell the American populace more unnecessary interventionist wars and potentially put more young men and women into the same torturous position he was in. In the wake of 9/11, he immediately pushed for military deployment in Afghanistan and began working (among others) to plan the illegal invasion of Iraq. He helped fund and equip 'moderate' insurgencies in Iraq, Libya and Syria. He has vocally pushed for open military conflict with Iran for many years, and has inspired generations of warhawks to do the same. He has worked to further destabilize many of the world's most volatile regions and directly caused the death and displacement of tens of millions of people.

John McCain suffered for a long time, and rather than use his power and his position later in life to help bring an end to the suffering, he has willingly and happily inflicted it across the world, and he has become a very wealthy man in the process. John McCain is not a maverick. He is a warmonger, a war profiteer and a war criminal. I will not miss him when he goes, and unless you're an arms manufacturer or an international terrorist, you probably shouldn't miss him either.

this post appears to have gotten lost on the way to D&D. I wish it well on its journey

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Trump waiting in the wings for McCain to kick it because someone told him McCain was signed up to be a hand donor

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
There once was a man named McCain
Who threw the ACA down the drain
To Trump his knee bent
And then off he went
To die of a lump in his brain

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 201 days!
can we be sure the cancer won't animate his body and finish out his term?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

john mccain is dyin and yer not treating this with respect thats just messed up

u wanna talk about messed up see how dronk we get when he dies and obamacare lives!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

GalacticAcid posted:

gliob gliob gliob

gliob gliob glioblastoma

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

Hodgepodge posted:

Are we sure this didn't already happen?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Hodgepodge posted:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 201 days!
i'm now wondering if the real mccain hasn't been a prisoner in his own body since the tumor seized control during his torture in vietnam

perhaps i do have tears to shed for john mccain :ohdear:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

imagine tweeting about how we must destroy the demon Assad from your literal deathbed

https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/888077917007339520

gently caress a mccain

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it's Brainin John, Hallelujah it's Brainin Jon - Awesome

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

the bitcoin of weed posted:

imagine tweeting about how we must destroy the demon Assad from your literal deathbed

https://twitter.com/queensovs/status/887946065038761984

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/s...1399%23lastpost

• Locked thread