Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

wait has this thread actually rehabilitated insane scam artist Jill Stein?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/sarahljaffe/status/888410173596995584

https://twitter.com/CoreyRobin/status/888415875015036928

barbara lee 2020

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

barbara lee 2020

ruben gallego on that list

he's caught my eye with a couple good votes and statements recently, anybody have more background on him?

is he Good or Bad

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
and the jettisoning of social issues begins

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

and the jettisoning of social issues begins

black lives mat.... uh I mean, should start respecting police more

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/888418586473136128

Oh Joy-chan...

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
joy ann reitard

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

sshhh no one tell her about Tito

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i hate the democrats so much

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

also I'm the teleportation of Slovakia to the balkans

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
how are such stupid pieces of poo poo so prominent

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

sshhh no one tell her about Tito

Oye como va!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

GalacticAcid posted:

My friend's cousin dated Jeet Heer for a while and had keys to his apartment. According to the story she entered one day to find him butt rear end naked on his couch faving his own Tweetstorms and bumping his chest with his fist saying "YEAH JEETS, YEAH JEETS".

same

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

GalacticAcid posted:

how are such stupid pieces of poo poo so prominent

Her job is to read a teleprompter and to ask pre-prepared questions.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

oh yeah and noted genuine and principled progressive ro khanna isnt on that list

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lol if you don't tweet butt rear end naked

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lmao if you would vote for anyone

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

GalacticAcid posted:

My friend's cousin dated Jeet Heer for a while and had keys to his apartment. According to the story she entered one day to find him butt rear end naked on his couch faving his own Tweetstorms and bumping his chest with his fist saying "YEAH JEETS, YEAH JEETS".

What's the problem here?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

GalacticAcid posted:

twit that at him

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lmao if you would vote for anyone

https://youtu.be/MOwesWn3vU4

got any sevens has issued a correction as of 17:10 on Jul 21, 2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

zegermans posted:

no? quit trying to invent delusions

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Suck Zone: YEAH JEETS

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

paranoid randroid posted:

look i appreciate cornbread communists as much as the next leftist but speaking as a deep southern cracker we are going to need to have some words about what iconography is acceptable in the revolutionary headquarters and personally i draw the line at Stonewall Jackson

i ain't speaking for the entire w e i r d ~~ appalachian split of cornbread communism, but I'm pretty sure our faction will have nothing to do with any confederate iconography -- hell, even the young patriots stopped using the traitor's rag once they started working with the black panthers (the huey newton panthers, not the new bpp)

but then again, weird appalachia is more about stuff like this:

(dude at the bottom is don blankenship, mine owner, convicted felon [conspiracy to violate safety laws], and mulling a possible wv senate candidacy. dude in the portrait is sid hatfield, the town sheriff who killed a couple of baldwin-felts agents at the battle of matewan)

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that's right, you sons of bitches, I'm back. i turn my back for a day or two to work on other things and the dccc comes up with the most braindead stupid sloganeering this side of mcdonald's "i'd hit that" campaign.

And this stubborn shitheadedness does nothing to help state and local parties.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjetse

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

quote:

In 2008, Scaramucci served as a fundraiser for President Barack Obama.[30] In September 2010, Scaramucci asked Obama at a CNBC Town Hall meeting when he was going to "stop whacking Wall Street like a piñata."[31]

:lol:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Willa Rogers posted:

feinstein's overdue for a pick-off and her primary opponent supports single-payer (as does pelosi's primary opponent). yes, you'd likely be outnumbered (and she's likely to be endorsed by the state party) but there's a good oppo movement in CA that's pissed about rendon shelving single-payer so I say go for it.

Feinstein is probably totally safe, unfortunately

CA is a big state, which makes it difficult to campaign in, and the jungle primary system (created by ballot initiative, of course) is a tremendous advantage for her

zegermans posted:

turns out that both the Dems and the GOP were also insane scam artists, so she's in good company

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

deadgoon posted:

whenever people post about the possibility of the left wing overcoming the centrists, logikv7 starts posting about jill stein & buttigieg

the implication is that anything but centrism is absurd, but instead of directly stating "i am a centrist" and being accountable for it it's externalized as a common sense fact about the world

that's gen-x ideology for ya

Yeah man, I think logik just really likes Buttigieg. (As do all right-thinking people.)

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

incidentally the :ca: jungle primary was a republican idea so they effectively shot themselves in the foot

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Main Paineframe posted:

Feinstein is probably totally safe, unfortunately

CA is a big state, which makes it difficult to campaign in, and the jungle primary system (created by ballot initiative, of course) is a tremendous advantage for her

I think it's good to try to primary her regardless, the increased pressure may make her pull a Schumer or a half-Schumer or something

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

J E T S JEETS JEETS JEETS

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

I think it's good to try to primary her regardless, the increased pressure may make her pull a Schumer or a half-Schumer or something
She'll make it a felony to criticize a country?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress it, i'm in a somewhat decent mood today, let's get some more memes in this thread:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

got any sevens posted:

twit that at him

I don't have an account but :laffo: ------------------------------------> to:heerjeet "yeah jeets"

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

The people need to do unto white wall street what the US government did unto black wall street in 1921

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
:chloe:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
not sure about taking inspiration from the tulsa lynch mob riot

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

she's had several primary challenges

none of them were especially credible, though, and now running a primary challenge is more expensive than ever

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
any polling around a generic DSA vs. generic dem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

ex post facho posted:

any polling around a generic DSA vs. generic dem?

come on dude

• Locked thread