Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Press Secretary Gorka :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
rest in piss spice boy

:poland:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

In 2008, Scaramucci served as a fundraiser for President Barack Obama.[30] In September 2010, Scaramucci asked Obama at a CNBC Town Hall meeting when he was going to "stop whacking Wall Street like a piñata."[31]

Scaramucci was a member of the New York City Financial Services Advisory Committee from 2007 to 2012.[32] He is a registered Republican and served as a National Finance Co-Chair for Mitt Romney for President in 2012.

During the 2016 presidential election, Scaramucci first endorsed Scott Walker and later Jeb Bush. In May 2016, after both Walker and Bush had withdrawn from the race, he signed on to Donald Trump's political campaign by joining the Trump Finance Committee.[33] In November 2016 he was appointed, pending approval, to President-elect Trump's Presidential Transition Team Executive Committee.[34] On January 12, 2017, Scaramucci was named Assistant to President Trump and Director of the White House Office of Public Liaison and Intergovernmental Affairs.[4]

In January 2017, he told New York magazine that the "thing I have learned about these people in Washington is they have no money", and described such congressmen as "jackasses".

so he's Arzy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Al! posted:

holy poo poo lmao

So hey guys, what's going on this fine Friday afternoo:stare:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

say it w/me: press sec alex jones

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Vertical Lime posted:

oj is available

lol no

he's going for the presidency

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

how long til the book deal

I want him to be on CNN panels starting in 5 minutes,

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/208536316638543872

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

zen death robot posted:

nope move along

okay phew

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/300786700173598722

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:911:
https://twitter.com/kellyoxford/status/888432248436908033

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

GobiasIndustries posted:

What is the Mt. Rushmore of Spicy moments? The bush, getting fat-shamed, not meeting The Pope and that first press conference?

"hitler didn't use chemical weapons"
"holocaust centers"
Arguing about inauguration size

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Turdfuzz posted:

if u can read this ur probly dead

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/588323122765549568

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mormonpartyboat posted:

In 2008, Scaramucci served as a fundraiser for President Barack Obama.[30] In September 2010, Scaramucci asked Obama at a CNBC Town Hall meeting when he was going to "stop whacking Wall Street like a piñata."[31]

Scaramucci was a member of the New York City Financial Services Advisory Committee from 2007 to 2012.[32] He is a registered Republican and served as a National Finance Co-Chair for Mitt Romney for President in 2012.

During the 2016 presidential election, Scaramucci first endorsed Scott Walker and later Jeb Bush. In May 2016, after both Walker and Bush had withdrawn from the race, he signed on to Donald Trump's political campaign by joining the Trump Finance Committee.[33] In November 2016 he was appointed, pending approval, to President-elect Trump's Presidential Transition Team Executive Committee.[34] On January 12, 2017, Scaramucci was named Assistant to President Trump and Director of the White House Office of Public Liaison and Intergovernmental Affairs.[4]

In January 2017, he told New York magazine that the "thing I have learned about these people in Washington is they have no money", and described such congressmen as "jackasses".

he is suuch a loving ny guido banker lmao

god drat mooch you god drat guido caricature

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

So hey guys, what's going on this fine Friday afternoo:stare:

we're just getting started

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

why did a cold cut become the synecdoche for italian americans

now thats a 6 dollar word

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

who's gonna do a full bohemian rapsody with scaramucci's name for scaramouche scaramouche will you do the fandango?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Sean Spicer: the founder of weird twitter

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

^ well

https://twitter.com/CharlesPPierce/status/888432309640323072

https://twitter.com/dril/status/247222360309121024?lang=en

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

This guy is gonna fit in well

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Rest In Peace Spicer, too fat to fly

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

GobiasIndustries posted:

lmao poo poo yes I forgot about the hitler thing somehow

Every now and then we all need a reminder that we are living in a world where there the spokesperson for the President of the USA inadvertantly praising Hitler is forgettable

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

The Glumslinger posted:

"hitler didn't use chemical weapons"
"holocaust centers"
Arguing about inauguration size

There is so much to choose from :allears:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hahahahaha iv enever seen this one before

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

spicy get angry

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

punchymcpunch posted:

synecdoche more like synedouche gyahahahahahah

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

change my name posted:

Hey guys I haven't read this thread in the last week and am literally 40,000 posts behind, did I miss any cards collapsing or a great unraveling at the seams, anything like that

mueller is investigating trump's finances and trump is freaking out

jared, don jr, and manafort are all being hauled before the Senate Intelligence, and people are openly discussing whether they'll be charged with espionage and money laundering

john mccain developed extremely fatal brain cancer

trump tried to get sessions to resign by insulting him repeatedly to the new york times (which was never originally meant to be an interview and turned into a 3 hour ramble where trump spilled the beans on tons of things)

trump is talking about firing mueller

trump and his lawyers are investigating using the power of pardon

america just officially took india's side in the kashmir border dispute between india/pakistan

trump met repeatedly in secret with putin at G20

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

synecdoche is like red hat or pencil dick

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

703 posted:

Muller is getting fired today isn't he

Probably not today, but soon. They're digging for any excuse to do it according to the New York Times.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/20/us/politics/donald-trump-robert-mueller-russia-investigation.html

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
do it do it do it

https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status/888432986487750660

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/20/us/florida-teens-drowning-man/index.html

quote:

A group of Florida teens who taunted a drowning man while filming his death from afar will not be criminally charhed, according to popice.

In the more than two-minute long video, the five teen boys, between the ages of 14 and 16, can be heard laughing as the man struggles to stay afloat

the sooner florida sinks beneath the waves, the better

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

someone post the Sean Headroom gif

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im announcing that im also retiring, to spend more time with spicey's family :pervert:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/253681774255812608

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

today is one of those days that starts out with me being productive, but then something happens and all of a sudden i turn into an orb

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Rick Perry, the superior press secretary

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!
We'll mris- miss y-y-you, Seang, er Sean

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

somethin something dune joke

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Scaramucci and Bannon are going to kill each other in the hallway in like a week lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

A Handed Missus posted:

Rick Perry, the superior press secretary

ummmm rick perry is department of energizing

• Locked thread