Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Good rear end games Hizke and Skeezy. When more people are around tonight we should do the horde mode

hell yea. connection got weird that last game I played so I stopped for now. only game that's given me trouble with connection issues so far is splatoon 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

hell yea. connection got weird that last game I played so I stopped for now. only game that's given me trouble with connection issues so far is splatoon 2.

I think most USB Ethernet adapters work on the switch, though if you know how to DMZ your switch's ip or MAC address or whatever on your router that's maybe the better way?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/arbys/status/888434146351230976

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

I think most USB Ethernet adapters work on the switch, though if you know how to DMZ your switch's ip or MAC address or whatever on your router that's maybe the better way?

thanks, I forgot I actually had a dongle for wii u lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

when i lived in germany they served fries with mayo and hell...i liked it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They changed how your rank works in this one. Wins fill up the meter to next letter grade, each of which has a marked threshold. Every time you lose your bar gets cracked, lose too many times and it explodes and drops you a letter unless you were able to clear the threshold. Slightly tweaked compared to 1. Also each ranked mode has its own separate ranking now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also there's a vague tool tip that says if you do something spectacular in a match where you would have ranked up they'll let you skip a letter which seems absurd

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

thinking about splatoon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy poo poo...Callie and Marie were secret agents who were doing psi ops for the Squid Government

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Has anyone unlocked the shotgun umbrella yet

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm gonna do single player first :twisted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the single player campaign in spaltoon was badass

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm gonna do single player first :twisted:
Sayme.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I can't really see it's silhouette in the weapon shop, may be a single player unblockable or not in the game yet

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Evil Eagle posted:

it's coming in an update

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Salmon Run loving owns, I love it

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
It's not just Europe
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/888498175379554306

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Still haven't been able to win a single game of ranked -_-

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Still haven't been able to win a single game of ranked -_-

theres no i in team

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lol I checked miiverse and found this drawing I did for the first splatoon

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

gross

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have the feeling that's gonna be another lopsided one

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I hope marina... is team mayo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

theres no i in team

True. I stopped cursing out the presumable children and spent more than 4 seconds looking at where the rainmaker has to go and won a couple

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

holepisser and i just had a real good run. taking a break but hope more imps will be on later today

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

After I eat dinner I wanna play some Salmon Run, haven't tried it out yet, and want to do it with 4 people for maximum gaming.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

After I eat dinner I wanna play some Salmon Run, haven't tried it out yet, and want to do it with 4 people for maximum gaming.

You gotta do 2 tutorial missions before you can hop into a real round, but they're really fun and go by quick

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

In Training posted:

i'm up for it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

:siren: You can't stack food effects. If you eat a new food it'll cancel out the effect you had going previously. Save your tickets! :siren:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'll join Salmon Run in a bit too.

Soral
May 30, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

when i lived in germany they served fries with mayo and hell...i liked it.

its true... mayo is better in europe

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

there's a siiiiiiick shirt that just went up on the app but it only has three slots

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

You gotta do 2 tutorial missions before you can hop into a real round, but they're really fun and go by quick

I did do those last night, the enemy variety is really impressive for what I thought was gonna be a blowoff side mode. And it's got all kinds of its own ranks and meters and bonuses? Rad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

R. Guyovich posted:

there's a siiiiiiick shirt that just went up on the app but it only has three slots

Hang onto it until after splatfest and you can add another slot

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The app is also cooler than I expected. Check this out:

You can generate results images for any battle like this, and it has more detail than the game itself

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

just launched Splatoon 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

:siren: You can't stack food effects. If you eat a new food it'll cancel out the effect you had going previously. Save your tickets! :siren:

How do you get tickets. So far I found one in the single player hub world and that's it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

went 14-0 my first round. I'm back

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ok we are doing salmon runs in a minute or so here...Splatoon gamers, assemble!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Ok we are doing salmon runs in a minute or so here...Splatoon gamers, assemble!

lets go!!

• Locked thread