Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

zen death robot posted:

*hovers cursor over the mod buttons*

*Camera zooms in, eyes shift sideways to qcs*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

wouldn't rosenstien still have to fire him since he hired him?

Yep. But you still fire Sessions on principle

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I think a self pardon wouldn't pass the smell test even for Trumps supporters.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

zen death robot posted:

is that a ranch dressing fountain

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Ekster posted:

lmao what is that poo poo

a police "response vehicle"

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Why would Sessions do that? Mueller is going to wind up putting Sessions in jail.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Nuclearmonkee posted:

it depends where you live. most of the billion(s) dead will be in poor countries closer to the equator

I'm two high alcohol beers in right now so here goes.

Trump or some puppeteer pulling his strings sees that global warming is real, and that within a century there's going to be a mass migration of poors on a scale never seen before, flooding western Europe, most of Asia, basically anyplace closer to the poles. Decides it's time to start defending our nation's boundaries against them, hence Trump makes noises about a wall on the Mexican border, which is not really about keeping illegals out so much as keeping all of Mexico out in a few years, and flotillas of Africans too. 2) When the permafrost melts across Alaska and the Taiga, and Greenland rather abruptly becomes inhabitable, the United States and Russia (Sorry Canada, y'all annexed) are best positioned to take advantage of all that beautiful unspoiled real estate which won't be too hot to survive there, and it really might be advantageous to form an alliance for mutual protection, and to establish mutual boundaries rn. Trump is looking at the long game and hence, "nothing matters" (except securing a future for white people.) And in the meantime, everything is just bread and circus to keep the unwashed more or less in line.

I get a little Robert Heinlein
After drinkin' some fine wine
Just wantin to shoot the breeze
and y'all are just the bee's knees

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Whatever quote the current thread title comes from must be amazing.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
By most recent count Jared "forgot" to disclose over 100 foreign agent contacts and almost 80 financial assets. Cool, that's all totes normal.

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Vladimir Putin posted:

He'd lose some but his diehards would go to Jonestown if he told them to. But that isn't as big a population as this thread thinks it is.

Lotta his voters are just going to deny they voted for him

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Citizen Tayne posted:

just a reminder for people who aren't from the US, this is a police vehicle here and every podunk department's got one

in the us our cops are basically military rejects in terms of personnel and equipment

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

GobiasIndustries posted:

By most recent count Jared "forgot" to disclose over 100 foreign agent contacts and almost 80 financial assets. Cool, that's all totes normal.

Just an oversight. I see no problem with pardoning that.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Vladimir Putin posted:

:lol:

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Citizen Tayne posted:

just a reminder for people who aren't from the US, this is a police vehicle here and every podunk department's got one

he's not kidding

i live in a podunk beach town and when some guy off his meds holed alone up in his house with a knife, this is what showed up:

rather than negotiate with a man armed with a only a knife, they tossed a flashbang in the house and then proceeded to shoot and kill him

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Chokes McGee posted:

*narrows eyes and wiggles fingers next to guns* don't sign ur posts

zen death robot posted:

*hovers cursor over the mod buttons*

Chokes McGee posted:

*Camera zooms in, eyes shift sideways to qcs*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EujDcc2xEUI

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/888545025528926208

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

and the US military (marines particularly) has been known to recruit people literally diagnosed with downs and similar severe developmental disorders in order to meet quotas

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Vladimir Putin posted:

isn't this why donny boy is pushing the narrative that he's the victim of a witch hunt? to convince his followers that this investigation is fueled by partisan hate and not objective facts and evidence? so when the hammer finally drops he can cry foul and accuse Mueller et al for fabricating evidence and such, and I don't think that I'm being to cynical when I assume his base will swallow this down to the shaft, tounging his old hairy balls while doing it.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
would t rosenstein become acting AG if sessions got fired. I think that's how Nixon eventually got bork to do his dirty work

Apr 7, 2003

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

he's not kidding

i live in a podunk beach town and when some guy off his meds holed alone up in his house with a knife, this is what showed up:

rather than negotiate with a man armed with a only a knife, they tossed a flashbang in the house and then proceeded to shoot and kill him

words are for pussies

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Shugojin posted:

and the US military (marines particularly) has been known to recruit people literally diagnosed with downs and similar severe developmental disorders in order to meet quotas

Dont discount the value of retard strength on the modern battlefield.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Qurnah posted:

isn't this why donny boy is pushing the narrative that he's the victim of a witch hunt? to convince his followers that this investigation is fueled by partisan hate and not objective facts and evidence? so when the hammer finally drops he can cry foul and accuse Mueller et al for fabricating evidence and such, and I don't think that I'm being to cynical when I assume his base will swallow this down to the shaft while tounging his old hairy balls while doing it.

That, and he's a gigantic crybaby idiot who can never accept that he's ever done anything wrong or that any criticism of him can be valid in any context whatsoever.

Apr 7, 2003

Vladimir Putin posted:

lol yes it would

trump was framed by the MSM and demoncrat obstructionists and was forced to use every tool at his disposal to continue to serve the american people. #maga

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

things trump base won't forgive:

• open mouth kissing obama
• amnesty for illegal immigrants
• ???

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

would t rosenstein become acting AG if sessions got fired. I think that's how Nixon eventually got bork to do his dirty work

Rose-dawg would prob resign seeing as he appointed Mueller in the first place.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

for reference, this is what US cops were armed with during the LA race riots in 1992:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Zas posted:

things trump base won't forgive:

• open mouth kissing obama
• amnesty for illegal immigrants
• ???

maybe like, forcing hope hicks to get an abortion

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

zen death robot posted:

yeah that's basically my take on it, society wouldn't bounce back to any kind of sane state for generations

But Mad Max and poo poo!

Apr 7, 2003

Ekster posted:

for reference, this is what US cops were armed with during the LA race riots in 1992:

the terrorists won on 9/11, our paranoia has eaten us from the inside out

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

GobiasIndustries posted:

Rose-dawg would prob resign seeing as he appointed Mueller in the first place.

alright well who has whatever bork's job was before the Saturday night massacre

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That, and he's a gigantic crybaby idiot who can never accept that he's ever done anything wrong or that any criticism of him can be valid in any context whatsoever.

narcissistic personality disorder is a hell of a drug

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Bip Roberts posted:

Dont discount the value of retard strength in modern politics.

Apr 7, 2003

Chokes McGee posted:

lol at people who thought the narcissist poo poo was a schtick he put on for TV and the papers and that Donnie would become a grown up adult when he entered office

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

It's not too bad when you get used to it.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

zen death robot posted:

lmao what the gently caress are you smoking

must be some good poo poo

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Vladimir Putin posted:

yeah it would lol. he fired the fbi guy and said it was to get the russia stuff off his back in a televised interview

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Ekster posted:

That is a very well-shot photo

Also well shot: the folks those cops interacted with that day

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

GobiasIndustries posted:

That is a very well-shot photo

Also well shot: the folks those cops interacted with that day
I figured they got clumsily shot.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i think people without standards have standards says the idiot moron