Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

zen death robot posted:

is Tucker aware that his "serious face" looks like he's completely unable to comprehend whatever is going on around him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zen death robot posted:

is Tucker aware

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Ekster posted:

to the shock of isis midwesterners are immune to its effects???

ya im p sure not even isis gives a rats rear end about the 98% of the midwest w/r/t their jihading and fatwahlalala :jihad:

Yinlock posted:

tbf it's either him watching tv all day or actually trying to run things, and we all know how that turns out

ya seen :smithcloud:

ya he's really bad...like i might actually despise him more than hannity and ive never even seen his show...like the worst parts of hannity and piers morgan shook in a jugg o piss and served lukewarm drat id love to slowly ride over his face with a bulldozer :killdozer:

kk i gotta get backj on teh biek and ride now that its kooled down then stop by the trap and grab some fresh hash oil 4 the weekend

not sure what i want so pls advise, here's whats on the menu tonite: Deadhead OG, sour diesel, gorilla glue #4, solo's stash, blue dream, white widow, Kong, and Vader OG. lmk if ur kool like that and have any recs...most ive had before but id love to kno ur thoughts on the matter :radcat::420:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM4kqL13jGM

later friends, ill be back! :hai:

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 02:26 on Jul 22, 2017

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

What struck one adviser who speaks to Trump frequently is that the president seemed calm — like he had a plan in mind all along — but just hadn't shared it with many others.

:stare:

our friend TRUMP! is learning :chaostrump:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

ya he's really bad...like i might actually despise him more than hannity and ive never even seen his show...like the worst parts of hannity and piers morgan shook in a jugg o piss and served lukewarm drat id love to slowly ride over his face with a bulldozer :killdozer:

Hannity is actively loving dumb and mean. Tucker is just passively stupid and also less respected somehow on the right.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wondering if i should just dump my poo poo on ebay or hold it or dehumanize to trump

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Bannon had a very "aggressive" confrontation with Trump that some in the West Wing viewed as remarkable, people with direct knowledge of the encounter said. Another person familiar with the encounter said Bannon's behavior was "embarrassing."

hahahha

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/888491175430176768

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Conversely, if you want to hire prostitutes for your corporate retreat, hire prostitutes. Don't hire female employees and ask them to rub their soapy breasts against each other for your pleasure because you're too cheap to pay for prostitutes.

And no, all you titans of industry out there in silicon valley, Uber but for whores (Boobr) is not some hot new startup idea that's going to disrupt the industry and save you money when you want a human female to tolerate your presence for an hour.

e: geez, I did the worst skim on that ever. They did hire prostitutes. Reading is still for suckers, though. Posting is where it's at.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

wondering if i should just dump my poo poo on ebay or hold it or dehumanize to trump

can you send it to someone over seas then donate it to the trump 2020 campaign so it's illegal? you might get on maddow that way

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

VectorSigma posted:

can't pooch the mooch

Gotta Putsch for da Mooch

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

triple sulk posted:

hold onto it and then if the world falls appart enopugh for it to be valueless burn it while jacking off

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

triple sulk posted:

got rid of mine years ago and it feels good

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

And no, all you titans of industry out there in silicon valley, Uber but for whores (Boobr)

*is out the door dashing for the patent office before this sentence finishes*

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

NecroMonster posted:

hold onto it and then if the world falls appart enopugh for it to be valueless burn it while jacking off

that's a really good idea

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

okes on all of you i get to play mtg with people who don't suck on fire and smell of body shaming butt-crack

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

NecroMonster posted:

you know that's the same face he makes when he pretends to be listening to what women say to him even tho he isn't really listening

It's also his O Face

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

crying over my worthless fetches and chalices

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Yinlock posted:

*is out the door dashing for the patent office before this sentence finishes*

Cuckr

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Donald Jr doesn't have to testify after all. Grassley instead is holding a public hearing on the Dossier next week and the Democrats who are obviously behind the Russian scandal.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

tithin posted:

It's also his O Face

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

stalk the forlorn wastes of dead suburbia for victims, leaving once valuable pieces of ink stamped cardboard on and maybe in their equally valueless corpses

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

NecroMonster posted:

stalk the forlorn wastes of dead suburbia for victims, leaving once valuable pieces of ink stamped cardboard on and maybe in their equally valueless corpses

what did you make with that food

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Plinkey posted:

what did you make with that food

nothing yet but i'm pmuch just going to cook it alltogether and eat it out of a trough like a hog

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/JimDalrympleII/status/888570192497913858

now's a good time for prince to come back from the dead

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

So I started making noise that we were gonna see our first facebook president a coupla years ago. Trump is our first celeb pres, barring Reagan, who was an actual politician. They are gonna develop workarounds, which will then become protocol, so we can have any pretty boy in a suit up there and business will run as usual. Kid rock, Steven Segal, The Rock, etc., whatever B-lister who wants to sell his soul for a few bucks, all just Hollywood and rock royalty essentially, while the suits from Wall Street really run poo poo. THAT is oligarchy in the proper sense, unlike those Russians.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

got rid of mine years ago and it feels good

Joementum have u found out any more about skullcels these days

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

dang this article is full of entertainment, pro click

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

radical meme posted:

The biggest problem I see right now with this whole mess is that even if it turns Congress against Trump, there is nothing in the wind so far that has any potential to turn the GOP base against Trump.

And without the base turning, Congress won't because they are professional weather vanes. Quite a pickle.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

He looks like the type of dude who says sorry when he cums

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Rocks posted:

Joementum have u found out any more about skullcels these days

thank god no

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DklAU4GNpxA

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

triple sulk posted:

yeah i have no friends any more basically because i'm moving around so much and the kinds of friends i would make now are not the kinda people who'd play anything more nerdy than catan

And Catan is not nerdy enough for you, I take it? Well, It's been around for years, I guess it's pretty passe for the deep nerds.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

tithin posted:

He looks like the type of dude who says sorry when he cums

He doesn't look like me at all

Wait what

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

what do you think the Mooch's crude nickname for Priebus is? Rinse Pubis doesn't seem crude enough so I'm going to guess Rancid Penis

https://twitter.com/mateagold/status/888570201767370752

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

zen death robot posted:

is Tucker aware that his "serious face" looks like he's completely unable to comprehend whatever is going on around him

it looks like him laser you eyeball

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

quote:

In 1969, when he was just 29, Ziegler became the youngest White House Press Secretary in history. He was also the first Press Secretary to use the White House Press Briefing Room when it was completed in 1970. Historically, White House press secretaries had been recruited from the ranks of individuals with substantial journalistic experience, such as Stephen Early and Pierre Salinger, raising the question of whether Ziegler was hired less for his journalistic achievement than for perceived loyalty to what became an inner circle in the White House.

quote:

In 1974 Ziegler became Assistant to the President. Particularly in the period following the resignations of such senior administration officials as Bob Haldeman and John Ehrlichman, Ziegler became one of Nixon's closest aides and confidants. During the impeachment process against Richard Nixon, he defended the President until the bitter end, urging Nixon not to resign, but rather fight conviction and removal from office in the Senate. During the unfolding political scandal, Ziegler himself appeared before Congress at least 33 times.

Time is a flat circle.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

tacodaemon posted:

what do you think the Mooch's crude nickname for Priebus is? Rinse Pubis doesn't seem crude enough so I'm going to guess Rancid Penis

https://twitter.com/mateagold/status/888570201767370752

Reince Penis??

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

petit choux posted:

And Catan is not nerdy enough for you, I take it? Well, It's been around for years, I guess it's pretty passe for the deep nerds.

this is what we all play now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

trump doesn't realize all the bad coverage is because of his behavior and the mooch aint gonna change anything lol

• Locked thread