Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

china bot posted:

*italian gesture of approval*

That would be a wink and that clicking noise your tongue makes

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I don't think anyone who's actually aware of the male/female wage gap thinks it's a good thing, though. He was being ironic, Erin! :(

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

You can almost see... something in the shape of a meme.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy

Is there some RISD MFA rear end in a top hat behind these simpsons memes? Because they are loving Pop Art.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean we're probably seeing only the top 1% of them but goddamn.

Lowmer

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
One of the first things I did when I got high-speed internet was download a bunch of Simpsons audio clips off of Napster because because then Fox was so litigious about Simpsons fan sites that it was the only way to get them. Going from simpsons_prankcall_supercut[FUNNY].mp3 to Simpsons Shitposting is like going from the Wright Brothers at Kitty Hawk to Apollo 11 only more important.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Hyperlynx posted:

I don't think anyone who's actually aware of the male/female wage gap thinks it's a good thing, though. He was being ironic, Erin! :(

Oh you poor, naive fool. There's definitely people who think women deserve less, since they're always going to the bathroom, and they get maternity leave, and other dumb nonsense like that.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

mind the walrus posted:

I really hate that this makes any kind-of sense to me. I've been out of high school for over a decade ffs.

Because you were either the perfect age for most of the things shown here or super bombarded with movie trailers or ads for some of them?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

RIP Spicey.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Guy Mann posted:

One of the first things I did when I got high-speed internet was download a bunch of Simpsons audio clips off of Napster because because then Fox was so litigious about Simpsons fan sites that it was the only way to get them. Going from simpsons_prankcall_supercut[FUNNY].mp3 to Simpsons Shitposting is like going from the Wright Brothers at Kitty Hawk to Apollo 11 only more important.

Plus Kitty Hawk to Apollo 11 took 60+ years.

Memery is our most advanced art

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

fishtobaskets posted:

Is there some RISD MFA rear end in a top hat behind these simpsons memes? Because they are loving Pop Art.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Those are very good

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 11:21 on Jul 22, 2017

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Kaylee's great^25 grandmother?

Yes, I went and looked up how many years between now and when Firefly was set, then looked up how many years in a generation, just so I could make that joke accurately. Please send help.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

I'm only 34 but it's true. I happen to have a massive scrotum unbecoming of my age. If you think measuring dicks is hot poo poo, just wait until you meet some older dudes. Scrote measuring is when you break into the club.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Hyperlynx posted:

Kaylee's great^25 grandmother?

Yes, I went and looked up how many years between now and when Firefly was set, then looked up how many years in a generation, just so I could make that joke accurately. Please send help.

I hope you contract SIDS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

hot diggity dawg

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011

Keep the plug in the jug

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008

At last, Tadeline returns to SA

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rusty Rickshaw posted:

At last, Tadeline returns to SA

Who is Tadeline?

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

:vince:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

:perfect:

Riders of Brohan
Mar 31, 2011

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Does anybody have the full version of that? It was amazing.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Randaconda posted:

Does anybody have the full version of that? It was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holy poo poo, it's even worse than I remember.