Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Join Lumpy's game, password is 0911.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Limit of 4 though, so people mah want to make spin off rooms if more open up

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

so glad I bought this game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Salmon run mode is awesome

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

sending out more friend requests, I'm weedboss69

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

connection error cost me a great win

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

three more people and we'll have a full imp crew in regular match

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can have up to 8 in one turf war room...3 more, let's do it!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2 more!

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
How do I find my friend code ???

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i must compose posted:

How do I find my friend code ???

Go to your own profile

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Taking a lil break. Insanely good matches with the imps, such a good game!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell yeah it was. By Sunday everyone should be open to ranked and we can start going MLG too

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
super jumping deep into the other team's side and taking out half their guys with a last second splashdown is insanely satisfying, they camp the marker thinking they're gonna get an easy kill and just get fuckin annihilated and it rules

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
if u got an add from Hizuna, that's me

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

unh...still downloading... and i was counting on playing splatoon to deal with all my problems :-(

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I couldn't figure out a way to get friends into a ranked match which is troubling.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

But after 15 hours of Splatoon in 22 hours, this game is godlike. The new maps are fine, the new weapons are great, the special attack rebalancing is greatly appreciated, to shake up the stale and stable S1 strats, and salmon run mode is hectic and fun as poo poo. I just hope squadding up failures was a momentary bug instead of a design choice

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It seemed to work fine in the Splatfest beta so I think it's a bug.

Soral
May 30, 2009

is the co-op and single player stuff alone worth the price of admission? conflict is not in my nature and i do not wish to splat my fellow squid

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I ended up playing a helluva lotta salmon run this morning and went until I got the 600 bonus gacha.. you can get abilities out of the salmon run bonuses to put on your gear when u talk to the sea urchin kid or whatever next to the lobby, as well as money and gear. also, there was a new map

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

I ended up playing a helluva lotta salmon run this morning and went until I got the 600 bonus gacha.. you can get abilities out of the salmon run bonuses to put on your gear when u talk to the sea urchin kid or whatever next to the lobby, as well as money and gear. also, there was a new map

Ooo new map? I'll check it out. Was doing splat zones this morning because it's my favorite ranked mode. I don't remember getting out of C- taking this much time, and if you have to do it 3 times to actually get out of C-, that's a shitload of ranked wins to unlock League Battle

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

is the co-op and single player stuff alone worth the price of admission? conflict is not in my nature and i do not wish to splat my fellow squid

Considering the single player is pretty short and co-op is only available on certain days, im hesitant to say yes

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

im getting this next month, added everyone in the op. please to add me on the Nintendo SW-2180-6298-8713

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In the app you can report players for teabagging

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well I suppose the proper term is squidbagging

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm glad the ranks are all seperate now because I suck at the payload one

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

In Training posted:

Good rear end games Hizke and Skeezy. When more people are around tonight we should do the horde mode

Thanks but we haven't played the game together yet lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skeezy posted:

Thanks but we haven't played the game together yet lol

I meant Guyovich, oops

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Who's up for some salmon run this afternoon. Gotta get that daily bonus

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Who's up for some salmon run this afternoon. Gotta get that daily bonus

I'm in

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Room's up!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
ASSSKUNK ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good salmon running. I'm an Overachiever now

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

dang i missed it

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

League Battle is a cool idea. It requires you to reach B- in any ranked mode, but the way it works is that you team up (as 2s or a group of 4). When the maps rotate, you have 2 hours to win as many matches as possible. at the end they drop a leaderboard of everbyody's performance and you get rewards accordingly. Hopefully we can get 4 imps to participate and take a shot at the throne

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Apparently any weapon you finish all levels with in the single player can be used for multi and the brella shotgun is in the single player. not sure if its worth it but that's cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hizke posted:

Apparently any weapon you finish all levels with in the single player can be used for multi and the brella shotgun is in the single player. not sure if its worth it but that's cool

its worth it for me, the guy who wants the umbrella shotgun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

Oh buddy...new project

• Locked thread