Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Sandpuppy posted:

A band-aid on the head is a novel way to treat brain cancer.

It's in reference to the original reason he went to the hospital, a blood clot above his left eyebrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
Mac on... Gender divide between BBC stars' salaries

Whenever you fail to attribute one of these, I kinda have to assume that it's because you're not actually familiar with the reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpZkKKbDgA

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Johnny Walker posted:

How do you argue with people who really believe this is a thing that would work?

I'm usually not one to suggest this as a first step, but have you considered punching them?

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Does anyone have that "Ron Paul will kill an infinite number of people" banner ad from way back when?

It was such an absurd premise to me at the time, but when I followed the link, it clicked in just the right way.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

One of my in-laws is an an-cap and even if my wife thinks he's an idiot too she'd still get mad at me if I punched him :(

e: I should specify: a grown man, with multiple children

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Sandpuppy posted:

I'm guessing Delonas was one of those sad souls glued to the TV for the entirety of the seemingly endless OJ Trial. That said, I do really like the Bronco chase cartoon.
I do, too.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Congrats on Garrison finally conceding Trump has a wattle.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I like how Garrisson cannot bring himself to put Trump anywhere in the ACA cartoon.he learned his lesson - he is not to ever imply a moment of weakness for His daddy.

And we end up with his most accurate Trump cartoon, with Trump taking no part whatsoever cause he's off playing pretend again.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
I went to go see if any of the "John McCain... War Hero! :911:" regulars were Swift Boat joyriding in 2004, but I got as far as this Asay and had to stop:

EDIT - I'm working my way through Dan Carlin's "Blueprint for Armageddon" WWI podcast series, and seeing "how DARE someone who lived through the horrors of war speak out against it" is making a little nauseous.

After The War fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jul 21, 2017

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
Get some rest and drink plenty of fluids, and the brain cancer will clear up by Monday.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Trump isn't old buddies with OJ or anything is he?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Samurai Sanders posted:

Trump isn't old buddies with OJ or anything is he?

They had a photo op together and probably sits somewhere in his dementia addled head sack as "friend". And really anyone that sucks his dick hard enough will probably get something out of it so meet your new Attorney General America!

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Get some rest and drink plenty of fluids, and the brain cancer will clear up by Monday.

Surely his body will know it's been cancered and reject it properly right? There's mechanisms for it, no need for surgery. Then again, if he was actually asking for it dressed like that...

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

I refuse to believe that I'm the only one who read that as "BLACKENSTEIN"

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Oh, no, no, no

Mr president, please,

keep tweeting :allears:

Ziv Zulander fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jul 22, 2017

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Talk about the white man's burden! :v:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

toanoradian posted:

This makes me want to learn of the various kinds of 'successful' or 'substantial' protests, especially in modern times.

I think Occupy would have been more successful had they had their protest in a space owned by the 1% and not one they already had access too. I think sit-ins, rallies, and marches succeeded because how closely they were related to the spaces they wanted to claim. The bus is not a space welcoming of blacks? Refuse to ride. DC is a space codifying Jim Crow? March down it. Schools space is whites only? Integrate. You can draw straight lines between action and the spaces they're claiming. You can't really do that when the space is McDonalds, and you're marching for 15 down the street.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

HootTheOwl posted:

Talk about the white man's burden! :v:

cord management sees no race, it discriminates against all

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

KillerQueen posted:

I refuse to believe that I'm the only one who read that as "BLACKENSTEIN"

I saw it, too.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY

Without any way to remove excrement, both factions of the GOP are full of poo poo.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
"gently caress dog shelters and their ugly dogs" is not a position I thought I would ever read in a newspaper cartoon, even from him.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Where's the first panel where the donkey is running a co-op for sheep that want to eat grass, then an elephant barges in and shouts "OH NO YOU DON'T" then forces the grass down the donkey's throat and massages the digestive tract until it gets pooped out?

Also, whaddabout Obama?

Also, deal with it.

Also, mud.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

This is from, like, a million pages ago, but I seriously can't stop thinking about this cartoon. No joke, it keeps popping into my head. It's just so... uniquely bad, more so than other Kirschen works.
Just look at this guy:

Or this handsome fellow

Or this eyeless jerk over here:

Forget that they don't look like human people, they don't even look like each other. Like, each person in this cartoon represents a genetically distinct species in their world.
And what the gently caress is this symbol supposed to mean:

It's clearly something, because Old man Kirtsch copy-pasted it on the other side, but what even? Is that what he thinks atoms look like?
And those uneven tables that bleed into one another, and that guy whose nose is bigger than his face, and that elephant - it's... it's too much for me.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah, if there's one thing Prickly City is famous for it's wrapping things up quickly and not stubbornly, pointlessly, and almost maliciously keeping up something childish.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

McCain didn't immediately die when diagnosed with brain cancer, thus solving the problem once and for all.

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

Has anyone ever hung a sign over their mailbox to announce that they were a POW? Also, temporarily delaying the Reaper is the same as shattering him completely.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Kopijeger posted:

Has anyone ever hung a sign over their mailbox to announce that they were a POW?

No, it's a warning notice. Can't you see there on the right? Knock on Senator McCain's door, and POW!

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Bill Day actually drew something new!

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Itzena posted:

Bill Day actually drew something new!

He's been doing that a lot lately. Trump may have finally broken Bennett but it's given Bill a new lease on life

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Michael Gove's 'pragmatic' transition period – The environment secretary has conceded the need for free movement to continue for years after Brexit"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Vince Cable is new Lib Dem leader; After Piero della Francesca.

The i paper:

Times:

Michael Gove to pledge 'Green Brexit' in first keynote environment speech

Stephen Collins:

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I could swear I'd seen that Bill Day before, and thinking :sbahj:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

Is this a getting yourself off pun?

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

alpha_destroy posted:

Is this a getting yourself off pun?

Maybe, but I thought it was about premature ejaculation.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Jurgan posted:

Maybe, but I thought it was about premature ejaculation.

I thought it was farts.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Does R. Guyovich know about this hate crime that's been posted???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left

Things Bruce Tinsley Hates:

-Colleges
-Liberals
-The Media
-Jon Stewart
-Sobriety
-Cute Dogs, apparently

• Locked thread