Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Randaconda posted:

Who is Tadeline?
Only 2000s goons remember. :smugcorsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
http://i.imgur.com/bsYM10Z.jpg

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

First thing I thought of. Somebody shop Kirk, Luanne, and her bf in this

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I don't know if that comic is legitimate or a parody

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oldpainless posted:

It's legitimate, to the best of my knowledge.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

oldpainless posted:

It's serious. The whole concept of the series is to explain various kinks to the layman. It's a good idea for stuff like pegging and bondage, but I don't think the artist has any real boundaries besides non consensual or literally pedophile stuff, leading to cucks and furries being explained as perfectly okay things.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
"I sleep in a race car. Do y-"

"Kirk, shut up and get the gently caress out. I'm gonna sleep in a big bed with your wife now"

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

oldpainless posted:

It's legitimate but the person who made it is a parody of real people

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

BonHair posted:

It's serious. The whole concept of the series is to explain various kinks to the layman. It's a good idea for stuff like pegging and bondage, but I don't think the artist has any real boundaries besides non consensual or literally pedophile stuff, leading to cucks and furries being explained as perfectly okay things.

Not just your regular furries. Piss furries.

On the other hand, maybe it is your regular furries.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

BonHair posted:

I mean theoretically cucking works? I think? I've never heard any positive stories. It's always "I wanted my wife to gently caress another man and I made a huge mistake" or "My wife suggested it and I made a huge mistake."

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mind the walrus posted:

I mean theoretically cucking works? I think? I've never heard any positive stories. It's always "I wanted my wife to gently caress another man and I made a huge mistake" or "My wife suggested it and I made a huge mistake."

Right? Always seem like the wife wants to gently caress other dudes, but doesn't want to put forth the effort to have an affair, and her poor sad-sack husband is way too beta to say no.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

I'm the lovingly rendered attention to detail on the mid-back fat rolls in the last panel.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Cucks are really gross and sad and I say this as a guy who once ate out a corpse.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

oldpainless posted:

Cucks are really gross and sad and I say this as a guy who once ate out a corpse.

:stare:

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

oldpainless posted:

More like old...uh... old... gently caress that's gross I got nothing

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Zelder posted:

More like old...uh... old... gently caress that's gross I got nothing

More like oldmungemore, amirite

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

I like that the comic starts " look how good of friends we are. We're all in on the fun"

but by the time it ends its "drat this sucks, look how brave I am for putting up with this bullshit"

I can comprehend someone having an open relationship if they has a bad docl and wanted their other to get some good fun action. But the 'throw it in my face and berate me about it'?

I just don't get it. And whoever wrote that comic is trying really hard to convince themselves they are having fun. (and also so so brave)

Ninja: gently caress is that :thejoke: ? I always thought this was straight faced.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Mierenneuker posted:

More like oldmungemore, amirite

OldMungeVore?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bombadilillo posted:

I like that the comic starts " look how good of friends we are. We're all in on the fun"

but by the time it ends its "drat this sucks, look how brave I am for putting up with this bullshit"

I can comprehend someone having an open relationship if they has a bad docl and wanted their other to get some good fun action. But the 'throw it in my face and berate me about it'?

I just don't get it. And whoever wrote that comic is trying really hard to convince themselves they are having fun. (and also so so brave)

Ninja: gently caress is that :thejoke: ? I always thought this was straight faced.

No, there's no joke intended, they're portraying this as totally normal, instead of weird and twisted.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yes yes, we can all agree on that self-evident truth.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Thanks for those dank child sex memes. Really necessary in this thread.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mammal Sauce posted:

WTF are you talking about? There's no child sex memes.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Is it child sex because the dolls are supposed to be kids? Because otherwise I don't get it. Also it's funny not because kids are having sex but because normally innocent characters are portrayed as hosed up adults, creating a dissonance between expectations and actuality.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Mammal Sauce posted:

http://i.imgur.com/dZap74Q.jpg

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
press snekretary! no wonder i had a hard time finding it!

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

BonHair posted:

Also it's funny not because kids are having sex but because normally innocent characters are portrayed as hosed up adults, creating a dissonance between expectations and actuality.

You know, I said the same thing but the judge still wouldn't let me out on bail. I think he just doesn't "get" irony.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

oldpainless posted:

:agreed: ???

Also I'm just going to assume you meant the former bass player for White Zombie

or something

I'm too tired to make a joke about your username

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm actually a huge fan of Sesame Street memes. I was just trying to to be obtuse like this guy after the last batch

Jamesman posted:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mammal Sauce posted:

I'm actually a huge fan of Sesame Street memes. I was just trying to to be obtuse like this guy after the last batch

Oh!

My mistake. Sorry about that.

Yeah, that dude just got mad after Literally A Bird made the no more cummies rule.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mammal Sauce posted:

Why would you pretend to be an unfunny dipshit?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Who What Now posted:

Why would you be a goon?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Mammal Sauce posted:

Randaconda posted:

Oh!

My mistake. Sorry about that.

Yeah, that dude just got mad after Literally A Bird made the no more cummies rule.

After he posted a cummies meme of Maggie Simpson(literally a baby).

Someone always has to ruin it, since the milder cummies memes were actually kind of funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

RFC2324 posted:

After he posted a cummies meme of Maggie Simpson(literally a baby).

Someone always has to ruin it, since the milder cummies memes were actually kind of funny.

similar to how the soviets ruined commie memes