Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
It's the annual time to believe in Dig so I can just get sadder as the season goes on

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

EGSunBro posted:

Damage in last team fight: 400. As much as Janna

E: I didn't notice until you pointed it out but yeah he stands like a mile back behind walls doing literally nothing in engages.

Ya you kinda forget about him because he doesn't make the game losing play but some games he has no impact. Pretty good on some picks though like Cassio, Azir, Orianna.

I seriously thought Dig would lose to TSM splitpushing them. Nice to see Dig being more decisive.

Don't think we are gonna see LOD or Big any time soon. Altec is an actual carry threat. Don't understand why Fly removed him over Wildturtle. Altec has much higher ceiling and is still really young.

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
That 2-0 :shittypop:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Now, do I want to watch two teams battle it out for last place, or Immortals humiliate the old C9 boys?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Vermain posted:

Now, do I want to watch two teams battle it out for last place, or Immortals humiliate the old C9 boys?

Hai just picked Twisted Fate.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
Support Kennan

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
I love this awful godforsaken meta

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Lord Flame is still pretty drat good.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

relegate olleh if he doesn't build frozen mallet this game

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

Vermain posted:

relegate olleh if he doesn't build frozen mallet this game

Good news, he's built *squints* *double takes* *squints again* righteous glory

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

Actually the more I think about it the more I think Righteous Glory is a really really smart buy but it's more fun to make fun of him so

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

What a team fight from Flyquest.

Though, I guess it goes to show if you have one super tank, if that super tank is split pushing things might go bad real quick for you.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Jul 22, 2017

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Immortals just had the most rear end positioning during that fight, Jesus.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Xmithie really shouldn't be allowed to play Rumble.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Holy poo poo Flyquest wins.

I didn't think Hai was going to reach late game TF when he got so crushed in lane.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Immortals not respecting the pick potential of that team.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I don't really think it was the pick potential and more that Janna countered everything IMT tried in team fights.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I think when you see a professional support pick a mage and go ignite + coin it's p safe to say there's a balance issue.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I like all the players in Imt, they seem pretty chill guys especially Pobelter but I don't think they will beat teams like CLG/TSM/C9 in best of 5. Same thing happens in NA every year, those top 3 teams always beat everyone else in big games.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

drat. Immortals got obliterated.

Dear lord. WildTurtle has IE and Ghostblade while CodySun has just finished his BotRK.

And...a complete collapse from FlyQuest. Immortals just hit Balls until FlyQuest broke.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jul 23, 2017

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Olleh outdamaging Cody Sun there is Quite Something.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Game 1 between CJ and KDM at Challengers Korea is one of the biggest fiestas I have ever seen. It even has one of the greatest Ashe arrows ever fired.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm still trying to figure out how P1 looked so strong at Rift Rivals then came back to get stomped by Team Liquid. Like yeah, I know Ryu is on vacation but there's no way he was that big of a factor in P1's games

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

I'm still trying to figure out how P1 looked so strong at Rift Rivals then came back to get stomped by Team Liquid. Like yeah, I know Ryu is on vacation but there's no way he was that big of a factor in P1's games

Pirean is just that bad, look at how much Envy have improved since dropping him for Nisqy.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

njsykora posted:

Pirean is just that bad, look at how much Envy have improved since dropping him for Nisqy.
How bad do you have to be that MikeYeung, Xpecial, and Arrow can't carry you

e: If SKT lose a series against either Ever8 or ROX this week they very well may have to play the gauntlet to make it to World's although you can always count on Jin Air choking and letting them through but seeing KT/Longzhu/Samsung at World's without SKT would be exciting just for diversity's sake.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Jul 23, 2017

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

njsykora posted:

Nisqy definitely looks better them because he can play more than just Taliyah and is better in lane.

Ryu was really good in teamfights and was actually a pretty big playmaker. I remember him making so many big plays on Orianna, Galio or Corki. They basically had 2 great teamfight carries in Ryu/Arrow. MikeYeung won them the early game so they could transition their main strength of mid-late game teamfights. Problem is they fall too behind in lane and Pirean is worse version of Ryu so they fall behind even more. Only hope is Xpecial/Mikeyeung popping off on Thresh or Lee/Nid. Arrow is good in teamfights but in this tank meta I think it will be hard to solo win teamfights as adc.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Wait what, IMT is #1 in NA LCS? :psyduck:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Yeah they're the best team and are going to win LCS and go to worlds and NOT lose out of playoffs in an extremely embarrassing fashion

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
That's a lie.

Dignitas is not going to crash and burn and is actually gonna win the split :getin:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
dunderlords decree

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Yeah, that's Doublelift.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Dig :getin:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Turns out Kayn is kinda useless without Maokai to get him super ahead.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
lol alistar with coin. I hope people at riot are seeing poke supports and tank supports building coin over their obviously intended items and going "maybe we made a mistake".

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Adrian is 1.3k gold up on Smoothie. Adrian has the coin and Smoothie doesn't.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

njsykora posted:

Adrian is 1.3k gold up on Smoothie. Adrian has the coin and Smoothie doesn't.

tbf he's also killed sneaky twice

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig DIG DIG DIG
pls

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

curiousCat posted:

dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig DIG DIG DIG
pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
That maokai ult was disgusting

• Locked thread