Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Wouldn't u just be able to pinch yourself and pass this test

Balls, ed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

lorn Wayne posted:

as a chronic sufferer of dumb ppl trying to be all :goonsay:, i cant tell you how much this man needs to win every award ever

The best ice cream man

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/GrahamStarr/status/885343770031554560

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

PostNouveau posted:

Zuck's running around the country going to farms and hockey practices and holding babies just in some kind of Eat Pray Love-style journey of self-improvement, and everyone only assumes he's running for president.

hes looking for the wizard of oz so he can get a heart

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

this is such a zuckerburger

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
is the zuck autistic

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

5'7" isn't that short

:(

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
seriously though, that more recent ice cream truck tune that plays a variety of jingles and then say HELLO in like the most condescending way possible is really annoying

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Nichael posted:

I like how some of your settlers could be synths and it doesn't actually affect anything at all because 70% of fallout 4 was unfinished garbage

nick was really cool though

It were but I like how Nick, despite having glowing hellfire eyes and looking like he was assembled from garbage, is more human looking and seeming than Zuck

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deadgoon posted:

is the zuck autistic

if he's not then that raises much more unsettling questions

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

PostNouveau posted:

5'7" isn't that short

are you a billionaire?

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
it just ocurred to me that Facebook probably has more info on more people than all the state intel agencies combined

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

D.R.: You worked for Rupert Murdoch at a certain point.
M.H.: I did! At two certain points.

nice

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chunky Salsa posted:

It were but I like how Nick, despite having glowing hellfire eyes and looking like he was assembled from garbage, is more human looking and seeming than Zuck

Nick's extremely cool, and I'd play a spinoff of just him solving mysteries in the post apocalypse. I even have his little funko pop thing because I'm a terrible nerd that Tayne would beat up

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

5'7" isn't that short

fucken lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

wait i thought he was trump's bro

i guess he realized that Trump is just a stuck up rich kid who managed to fail upwards into becoming an alzheimer's-ridden putin cuck-puppet, and definitely not a true dictator. Not enough balls to directly genocide the drug addicts, eh donny?

the manhattan rich kid club never liked him, so he showed them all by becoming president...but then most of america still didn't like him (FAKE NEWS), and even the strong daddy dictator club hates him, and only allows him to sometimes hang out because he's easy as gently caress to manipulate

:sad:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

rawrr posted:

it just ocurred to me that Facebook probably has more info on more people than all the state intel agencies combined

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Hello, it's me, legitimate human male, Mark Zuckerberg

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

5'7" isn't that short

it's okay from now on just make sure you're always standing in the foreground in photos

will be doing that from now on, thx perspective

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

at 5'7 ur whole perception of what is tall is fucken out the window jfc what a life

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

like if ur avg height n u see a tall person n u go "woah! ur tall!! hows the weather up there!?!?" then it makes sense cuz ur avg n u know what tall is but if ur 5'7 well poo poo man

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i'm really glad i can at least tell myself i'm taller than mark zuckerberg

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

"a transparent wall!?" laughs zuckerberg

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp3TQf2xDc8

TRUMP!

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Office Pig posted:

i'm really glad i can at least tell myself i'm taller than mark zuckerberg

also putin

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

my personal fav photo

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I think the player character in Resident Evil 7 is about 5'7" and I'm playing it with the PSVR and I did not anticipate this weird experience when I started using VR, but I guess I should have. Table tops come up to my waist instead of my lower thigh, I can't see over things like refrigerators, and the tar monsters tower over me even though from the surroundings I can tell they are about the same height I am IRL. It's loving weird to look at a world from another height than you are.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TrumpsAlert/status/888976984285618181
https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/888759654326517765

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Frank Lloyd Weight was 5'7" and designed all of his buildings around that "perfect" height so a lot of ceilings are super low if you're over six feet tall.

Tayne you're really close to fallingwater, you should go check it and Kentuck Knob it sometime because flw owns

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Turdfuzz posted:

like if ur avg height n u see a tall person n u go "woah! ur tall!! hows the weather up there!?!?" then it makes sense cuz ur avg n u know what tall is but if ur 5'7 well poo poo man

in america average woman's height is 5'4''

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Turdfuzz posted:

this is such a zuckerburger

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

I think the player character in Resident Evil 7 is about 5'7" and I'm playing it with the PSVR and I did not anticipate this weird experience when I started using VR, but I guess I should have. Table tops come up to my waist instead of my lower thigh, I can't see over things like refrigerators, and the tar monsters tower over me even though from the surroundings I can tell they are about the same height I am IRL.

this is racist

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i'm 5'7" and that's short as gently caress, it's been an uphill battle but thanks to my jacked bod and big swingin' hog i've managed to accomplish 18 dollars an hour as a SUPPORT SYSTEMS ANALYST and land a homely wife whom I have sex with at least three times a mont

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Nichael posted:

Nick's extremely cool, and I'd play a spinoff of just him solving mysteries in the post apocalypse. I even have his little funko pop thing because I'm a terrible nerd that Tayne would beat up

Same, I'm sad that his side stories in the main game quit out after like only 3 cases, but it's F4

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

PostNouveau posted:

5'7" isn't that short

You're more than a foot shorter than I am. I imagine that makes a difference.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Tom Gorman posted:

i'm 5'7" and that's short as gently caress, it's been an uphill battle but thanks to my jacked bod and big swingin' hog i've managed to accomplish 18 dollars an hour as a SUPPORT SYSTEMS ANALYST and land a homely wife whom I have sex with at least three times a mont

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"it depends upon what your definition of isis"

:tinfoil:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

that girl in the back lollin at zucks puny man bod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i'm like 5'10'' and i've always felt short, i wish i was a towering giant like my hero ed balls

• Locked thread