Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Before I get probated, I'm not posting anything else about Zuck or Corbyn in this thread; at least not tonight. You can always message me if you need to hear my lovely opinion on something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Why does no one point out that Trump is basically an absent father for Baron?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

now he's talking about highly personalized learning so that students can "do what they really want to do"

oh lmao he's one of those science believers, i thought those died out in the 70s

again this guy is 10000% going for the presidency

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

GobiasIndustries posted:

Ya know, while he's just casually live streaming his political views while cooking dinner

https://youtu.be/SNd3TISZ10E

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Who?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

fits my needs posted:

Zucks Famous Grillside Chats

*camera fades in to zuck making lemonade*

oh, hello! you startled me while i was using my analog juicero! i am normal.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

passionate dongs posted:

when i smoke ribs with my wife i talk into my phone about opportunity in america and my philanthropic endeavors, you dont?

I have none of those things

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Except the phone

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

zucks political views tl;dr version:

tech nerd utopian

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Because it's implicitly accepted by everyone that this is to the benefit of his health and safety.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

looking at trump that's probably a good thing

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

radical meme posted:

after the election people in C-Spam were polishing Corbyn's nob over how he had magically won over the youth vote and the youth vote had flocked to him because of his progressive debt forgiveness policy.

Your timeline sucks. Welcome to Earth-616, here Trump is the president and the Corbyn campaign focused on tackling wealth inequality and repealing austerity in order to rebuild social welfare

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

cams posted:

zuck has literally come out in support of a basic minimum income

basic income is a capitalist policy

it's a good move compared to right now but that doesn't necessarily mean he's a progressive

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

GobiasIndustries posted:

I have none of those things

that's right, you don't. it's time for a new social contract. time to suck for zuck 2020

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
If suckerberg becomes the democratic nominee I say we all meet up and commit mass suicide or for the American citizens among you vote for trump again before he has the chance to hook out bodies to the giant battery or harness our souls for marketing metadata.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

:same:

they need to merge first into reinnon so that they can go fk themselves over fkn themselves

so team #jivanka then

oh i meant to post an addendum to that but got distracted by the brodozer chatter

i was going to say that if he really does decide its over and to go out w/ a figurative political suicide bomb he's totally gonna try to take down jared too try 4 ivanka too and i just want to say that he has my blessing...

arent donald junior and jared both scheduled to testify before congress this week??

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 00:37 on Jul 24, 2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

gabba em by the gool

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mr. Jive posted:

Your timeline sucks. Welcome to Earth-616, here Trump is the president and the Corbyn campaign focused on tackling wealth inequality and repealing austerity in order to rebuild social welfare

after secret wars its just the main earth

franklin didnt recreate it after shittin around w 615 others, it came first

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

ominous beeping from the rogue AI he keeps in his barbecue

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

"oh so you need video evidence of their family time how invasive smh"

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Turdfuzz is so good today I can barely take it.

You should be more respectful of the dead imo

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

arent donald junior and jared both scheduled to testify before congress this week??

Jr and Manafort. And they technically don't have to tell the truth, tho Chuck Grassley is mad on Twitter about how they do.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

because it's objectively better that he have no influence in his son's life

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

GobiasIndustries posted:

Jr and Manafort. And they technically don't have to tell the truth, tho Chuck Grassley is mad on Twitter about how they do.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...38cc_story.html

((closed session))

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

gently caress mark zuckerberg, id rather vote for TRUMP! or perhaps ¡JEB!

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Did someone post this picture of what is clearly Triple Sulk at some Overwatch tournament

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Mariana Horchata posted:

if u live where it snows during the winter on the reg u have likely seen a large bro-dozer either lodged in a tree/utility pole or stuck in an ditch when theres snow on the ground and its one of my fav things to see in the winter, almost as nice as walking alone outside in the middle of night during the first snowfall of the season when everything feels so serene

in case u arent aware big trucks with lifts and huge offroad type tires dont do fk all to help in the snow, ofc the drivers of said vehicles believe the complete opposite and are happy try to prove their point and i recommend u give them space to do just that

it's my favorite thing

my old job had a 25 mile commute from St. Paul to a lovely exurb and I did it in a Miata every day including winter and it was always so satisfying to get passed by a pickup or SUV in the snow and then pass them in the ditch a minute later

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Weeping Wound posted:

rear wheel drive in the snow :allears:

yeah it's extremely good if u got snow tires

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

radical meme posted:

Before I get probated, I'm not posting anything else about Zuck or Corbyn in this thread; at least not tonight. You can always message me if you need to hear my lovely opinion on something.

no

Mariana Horchata posted:

trumpdady golf sesh with the son and son in law first

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

lol why isn't this Turdfuzz's avatar yet

we should really call him corpsefuzz

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TheBigAristotle posted:

Did someone post this picture of what is clearly Triple Sulk at some Overwatch tournament

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Not a great sign that it's tough to keep up with who is testifying and if they are on record or under oath

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Elder Postsman posted:

it's my favorite thing

my old job had a 25 mile commute from St. Paul to a lovely exurb and I did it in a Miata every day including winter and it was always so satisfying to get passed by a pickup or SUV in the snow and then pass them in the ditch a minute later

nice!

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

radical meme posted:

literally no one needs this

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Wow he doesn't even know that they're covering for him to an insane decree already.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/889097391458091008

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

can't wait for gabbagool to fire everyone tomorrow

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

PostNouveau posted:

Wow he doesn't even know that they're covering for him to an insane decree already.

one thing i've learned from trump so far is that he expects absolute obedience and he gets most irate at people who only give him 90%

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

it was prob a stray dog rounded up by his chud children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

This tweet might actually drive someone to kill themselves

• Locked thread