Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

drat, Darshan is owning Flame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Huhi killing Pobelter by the base wall is completely unnecessary but undeniably hilarious.

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
Immortals:unsmigghh:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

That last game was loving crazy.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Schnorkles posted:

its a good thing i can still root for the best team in the world, tsm, after a hard earned victory against froggen and a bunch of random solo queue dudes whos names i cant remember

tsm are real and strong and rad and my friends

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

*watches c9 games* drat smoothie saved that second ocean drake in game 3.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

I'm putting effort into the new thread OP so I hope we can at least draw in some new peeps in the thread, the play-ins are gonna be lit this year (Third place teams from all regions except Korea + All wildcard regions)

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

The play-in was amazing at MSI just getting to see all these teams I've never seen before fighting just to get a shot at the big stage and the GPL come out of it as everyone's favourite minor region.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/20117374/liquid-signs-son-mickey-young-min-assess-options-kim-reignover-yeu-jin

holy poo poo

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Well that basically confirms that Liquid thinks they have a franchise locked down. Wonder if Reignover wants to go back to Korea.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

njsykora posted:

Well that basically confirms that Liquid thinks they have a franchise locked down. Wonder if Reignover wants to go back to Korea.
Before he wastes away in NA he should try and go back to play with Smeb or Marin

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

If liquid can find a talented rookie like Contractz, mikeyeung, dardoch, they may be ok.

Edit: when is piglet a resident.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

If liquid can find a talented rookie like Contractz, mikeyeung, dardoch, they may be ok.

Edit: when is piglet a resident.

2019 I think, he joined Liquid in 2015? Also his Twitter is depressing.
https://twitter.com/liquidpiglett/status/888604954969096192

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
if your team is a disorganised mess with no actual playstyle it's a v good idea to get an erratic midlaner who does random poo poo great job liquid steve

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lovechop posted:

if your team is a disorganised mess with no actual playstyle it's a v good idea to get an erratic midlaner who does random poo poo great job liquid steve
At least during the Curse curse era they could consistantly make fourth

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
https://twitter.com/TeamLiquidLoL/status/890024299641188352

lmao

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

While him plus mickey will be better than anyone + goldenglue, I wonder how much of an inflated loving salary he's getting here. He was talking mad poo poo on liquid in a recent stream and now he's back.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

so what, is reignover on clg now? lmao

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Wow I cant wait to see how these roster changes play out & dont feel that they're leafs being blown in the wind of extremely bizarrely overbearing patches back to back

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Firebert posted:

so what, is reignover on clg now? lmao

They're probably just gonna stick with OmarGod. CLG's response makes it seem like he got dumped because he's still insanely toxic, and I'm willing to believe it, because it's Dardoch. Unfortunate news for CLG, but good news for Dardoch, who now gets to slack off and collect a paycheck in the Team Liquid dumpster.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
:stare:

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I'm looking forward to the next installment of Breaking Point.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I'm starting to think poor Piglet's suffering will never end.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Hmmm so TL has 3 junglers on their roster unless they dropped one.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Tbh Lourlo/Dardoch/Mickey/Piglet/Matt is a good lineup. The lineup with Piglet/Dardoch were good most of the time except when Dardoch decided to poo poo on Piglet/Loco.

gently caress im hyped to see Mickey/Piglet/Dardoch on the same team. Thats the kind of yolo league of legends i need in my life.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Does Mickey speak English?

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLpAi9el89Y

:thunk:

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
i don't blame clg running with omargod. wasn't he the top guy during scouting grounds? but lol at steve paying reignover the most in the lcs to ride the bench/only play with goldenglue.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

i don't blame clg running with omargod. wasn't he the top guy during scouting grounds? but lol at steve paying reignover the most in the lcs to ride the bench/only play with goldenglue.

Ya I think Omar will be ok for CLG. In hindsight Xmithie replacement was bad even though Xmithie was hotgarbage in spring. He use to be their most consistent player imo.
Dardoch also not looking good at all in CLG. He looked better in IMT even though they were mid tier at best.

Hypocrisy posted:

Does Mickey speak English?

Nope or else they would have said that in their pr statement.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Between Omargod, MikeYeung and Contractz its a good time for young junglers in NA.

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
I figured it would just be a matter of time, but drat.

I don't know who to laugh at harder; Dardoc for getting the boot again or Clg for seeing the pattern and trying anyway.

The actual answer is Liquid because holy poo poo

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Hahaha hahaha clg is so loving stupid

E: but liquid is even dumber

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Booted from 3rd team in 2 years due to bad attitude hmmmm no pattern here boys

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Work Friend Keven posted:

Wow I cant wait to see how these roster changes play out & dont feel that they're leafs being blown in the wind of extremely bizarrely overbearing patches back to back

hm

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

As a result gently caress it

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I'm sad it wasn't a trade to get CLG Reignover or CLG Inori. Both of those dudes seem like chill team players. Well, Inori has some red flags, but Reignover is a safe bet.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I'd like to see what Reignover could still do on a good team.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

njsykora posted:

I'd like to see what Reignover could still do on a good team.

i will start actually watching again if he comes back to eu

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

'increase VARIANCE but also increase STABILITY'

Hello this is Jackass and welcome to the riot games studio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i bet quas is gonna end up back on TL soon too and steve is just trying to put the pieces back together when they won that regular split that one time

• Locked thread