Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Shanghaied posted:

For all we know from the lovely photos + plus the sunglasses, the guy in the 2014 photo could actually BE the guy in the 2010 photos, just with nicer clothes and haircut, or both of them could be completely different people. Incels are apparently real big on STDH.

Agreed. I mean, if you took a picture of me now compared to me four years ago, I'd look goony as poo poo compared to now. Got a proper haircut (shaved in my case), lost some weight, wear better clothes that fit, and even have some amount of confidence.

(Please don't laugh :v: ).

Shanghaied posted:

Maybe it's like a stolen valour thing you know, getting social recognition for something you are not. Now I want to see phone footage of incels confronting a woman in makeup, like "oh you look pretty hot, so what's your canthal tilt huh? What's you clavicle length? Do you know what the limbal ring is? Huh? What about nasolabial fold, you know what that is? Hi where are you going? Where are you going?".

I mean that'll never happen sadly because lol incels actually talking to women.

Yeah, maybe. I mean, how many incels brag about not taking showers or not caring about clothing or whatever? In their ideal society, no one tries to improve their appearance, so their self-professed mental superiority will show them as the intellectual giants that they are and will therefore have their pick of the prettiest women (because of course) without worrying about whether or not she is truly beautiful on the outside.

Again, overthinking, I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Stolen from PYF

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

green chicken feet posted:

Mr. Elliot Rodgers' Neighborhood is not a very pleasant place.
Sounds like an aborted SNL sketch.

quote:

But this redditor has "heard of" women who slept with Chads who beat their boyfriends into comas, and if there's anything I like to base my worldviews on, it's urban legends!
But big guys are scary :ohdear: they take my lunch money and make fun of my Star Wars and

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

Significant Ant posted:

lol there are no women in my engineering department and this has been true almost across the board for like three entirely different universities for me

women still refuse to study it even though they can get better scholarships and better funding across the board

bit o necromancy here
top engineering schools have 40-50% women enrollment
of especial note is harvey mudd, who pioneered the methods they use to get there

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

SuperSlacker
Mar 11, 2007

riding the ol' cock carousel

Barudak
May 7, 2007

How did working in an old timey steel mill not make the guy ripped as gently caress?

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Beware the silhouetted penis

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Is she addicted to meth? Because she aged like thirty years there.

SuperSlacker
Mar 11, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

The cock carousel is amazing for women. It's like heroin, it feels amazing but ruins your life. That's why so many of them ride it - it's super fun. They simply fail to realize that they are making themselves lovely LTR material because of it, and once they hit the wall and their SMV plummets, it's already too late to start thinking.
Remember, don't go whining about it. Be on the side that benefits from this decline. Sell that heroin and make profit from it. Increase your SMV and you can take full advantage of the situation. gently caress as much as you want and grab a fresh one when you get older, that's the name of the game.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

The ultra-rare "roastie face"

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Holding a box of chocolates i ask - America?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

I don't get it

do incels not have cocks? Do they not know how to have sex? Why does it seem like the "nice guy" in this is completely asexual

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

In order to get the girl he was in love with he worked really hard...in a factory, ok? drat sluts and all them cocks, all the cocks that I need to draw now, huge menacing window-sized cocks on my mind now.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Is Chad a liberal or a conservative?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

soscannonballs posted:

Is Chad a liberal or a conservative?

In the words of an age old joke.

"The girl i was with last night was a communist"
"How do you know"
"She just kept asking me to go harder to the left"

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lol I lost it at the cock in the last panel.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

so like is he mad at her for joining the military or something?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

YeahTubaMike posted:

so like is he mad at her for joining the military or something?

She joined the military, he pined after her for 10 years instead of moving on with life. She's the one at fault here clearly.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I think the lesson learned here is that incels are bad at communicating because i have no idea what they're even trying to say with that comic.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I thought she went to college.

15 sexual partners in 10 years isnt crazy town either.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

I don't get it

do incels not have cocks? Do they not know how to have sex? Why does it seem like the "nice guy" in this is completely asexual

He only expected her to remain celibate for a decade during her 20s, geez. It's like they're asking the world here or something...

If only he locked her down at home instead of taking the bluepill and allowing her to 'get an education' -- which we all know is a ruse for women to ride the cock carousel. Immigration is a feminist conspiracy designed for women to get more Chads. This is what they actually believe.

Edited to make more sense sry

i like that fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Jul 24, 2017

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Getting hosed while you hold a drink steady in your hand. And again with the toilets. Can a psychologist weigh in here?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
But what does the American flag mean? Why is she in college for ten years, and how old are they in 1995?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

General Dog posted:

But what does the American flag mean? Why is she in college for ten years, and how old are they in 1995?

Forget it jake, its Incel Town

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

If I were a machinist and a prospective workplace has poor lit and dirty shopfloor, and has line shaft powered machines in TYOOL 2004, I would just nope the gently caress out of there. What is this, the Industrial loving Revolution? Like this place is clearly run by irresponsible morons who sacrifices reinvestment into long-term viability in favour of short-term cost-saving. We need to teach the blue collar worker that he can do better. Also manual lathe in the 21st century? Jesus, take a night class/online course and become a CNC operator man, you can do better!

General Dog posted:

Well, clearly she's college in 2004, so 19? that makes them 10 years old in 1995. Remember that if you ever fancied someone when you were in elementary school, you must marry that person for the rest of your life, otherwise you are a whore/Chad.

Shanghaied fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Jul 24, 2017

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD
Quote is not edit, dammit.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
The real message there is about the decline of manufacturing in 21st century America.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
the boy and the girl in the first photo are Asian, she goes off to America to study he stays home and works in a low labor cost factory, she rides the cock carousel while studying and after finishing her (doctoral?) studies returns home, he asks her how was America and she tells him she was a saintly, chaste student who just focused on learning, he believes her and they get married, the asian dude unaware that he's unintentionally become a beta provider cucked by a thousand white chads

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

The real message there is about the decline of manufacturing in 21st century America.

Is it any wonder when the Chinks are on state of the art CNC machines and we are still running line shafts? I mean the power loss alone is like 20-30% of your electricity bill straight down the drain, not to mention much higher maintenance costs.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
It's weird that you found a post from that subreddit so weirdly specific to my comment, but good work.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
How'd this goofy looking beta cuck get a 6/10 girl?

quote:

[–]Full_SupportTouched Boobs, but Virgin 2 points 17 hours ago
He looks Jewish therefore Betabux Chad can still steal her anytime. This guy is simply not attractive enough for her to NOT to be tempted.

quote:

[–]ZooForChadFakecels GTFO 2 points 1 day ago
Sorry but how do you know the are dating? Could just be an orbiter situation (likely really)

quote:

[–]incelibateINCEL JUSTICE 5 points 1 day ago
Because he is a 7/10 and the roastie is 5/10. Men can only date lower.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD
I also dig the fact that the incelness of the artist is showing in subtle ways: proposing marriage to a childhood sweetheart? Don't wear a suit or at least a shirt. Better wear a Nike logo tee. Work in the factory for 10 years in the same loving t-shirt. The love of your life coming back after ten years in America, better put on your favourite Nike t-shirt! Like at least buy a new t-shirt man!

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lazorexplosion posted:

"What surgeries do you want to have?"

Something for my frame, perhaps clavicle osteotomy or delt implants (I will go bald if I take steroids, not permanent) I have researched both and might do both. Preferably double jaw surgery (which I would get done immediately) Leg lengthening I might get when I am done with my schooling, I am 5'8 and my dad is 6'1 so I would like to be a little taller. I do think getting these surgeries would make me at peace with myself, but I am not sure if happiness will be achieved. Also perhaps orbital rim implants. I am mostly concerned about doing something about my frame and my jaws at the moment.

lmao

Just lift, bro.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

i like that posted:

How'd this goofy looking beta cuck get a 6/10 girl?

"How can the bumble bee fly? Our understanding of aerodynamics clearly does not allow for this? Maybe we should amend our theories in the face of indisputable, contradicting real-world phenomena?"

"No don't be ridiculous, our theory can't possibly be wrong, the bumble bee is simply jumping, and is gonna be cucked by gravity anytime now."

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

OMG hold on to your butts for this one.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Shanghaied posted:

"How can the bumble bee fly? Our understanding of aerodynamics clearly does not allow for this? Maybe we should amend our theories in the face of indisputable, contradicting real-world phenomena?"

"No don't be ridiculous, our theory can't possibly be wrong, the bumble bee is simply jumping, and is gonna be cucked by gravity anytime now."

Ugh I hate that old saw. We absolutely know how bumblebees fly and it's cool as tits.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Palpek posted:

Incel comic

quote:

[–]Womencantlove 4 points 2 days ago
Good stuff.

quote:

You don't care how evil he is. You only care about what he's wearing and who he's dating. You care about where he takes his vacations more than his character and his actions.

So true. A man's appearance is his soul to women. They are not intelligent enough to truly appreciate people beyond their appearances/social appeal. They say men are the same but but refuse to acknowledge the fact that our superior testosterone levels motivate us to find a much broader range of the opposite sex sexually attractive. Women don't love men, they love what we do for them and how we make them look to other women as the inferiority complex that is womanhood is the very core of their life experience.

Art like this is great because you never know who may come across content like this and be tempted to think differently about how people treat men on the basis of our appearance. People in society primarily respect men on the basis of our perceived ability to attract women and/or our convenience to women; if a man appears to be unattractive to women, no matter his character, he will struggle to gain respect in society.

Assuming this is a feminist troll would actually be bluepill thinking, this is our new reality timeline now.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Palpek posted:

OMG hold on to your butts for this one.

I kinda feel like the Cap' is at fault here, like if you are a disfigured superhero then just wear a mask. It clearly works for Deadpool, his movie made like $800 mil last year. Hell, even ruggedly handsome superchads like Wolverine and Batman do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

they have a 90s style comix 'zine now that's awesome

• Locked thread