Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

That's a pretty wide range. You could drive an Ed Balls through it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

TwoStepBoog posted:

The only real thing I witnessed was her posting her boobs and also telling me to kill myself after I said Run The Jewels own

well to be fair

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/NancySinatra/status/889524038510366720

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

*sniffs* no sir, doesn't smell a drat thing like fascism

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

fits my needs posted:

I hope they aren't stuck in those hellish deportation centers for years and it's only like.....months I guess?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ICEgov/status/889515775790338048

ICE looked at the tractor trailer filled with people and realized that the real shame was that they all didn't die already

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
*doffs redhat* m'patriotic dad

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Frank Sinatra was originally going to be the hero in Die Hard.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Turdfuzz posted:

zoux was p much banished from cspam almost a year ago who cares

Don't tell me what to care about

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

logikv9 posted:

ICE looked at the tractor trailer filled with people and realized that the real shame was that they all didn't die already

https://twitter.com/TrumpATeam1/status/889516165554475008

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the spirit of zoux lives on in the suck zone thread so in many ways he never left

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i also taught 13-16 year olds speed stripping

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
[extremely american dad voice:] keep your eyes on the ball, slugger. You're doing great champ. Keep winning, attaboy.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
ICE traffics them back to Mexico even if they are not from Mexico.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/889542713816653824

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

so kush making a statement today means there's some sort of big story dropping this week that he wants to get out ahead of, right?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

my patriotic old blue eyrs

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

he wasn't???

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Powerball post Shenjis dick again

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

alnilam posted:

it is the year 2028 and the whole forum is powerball alts

omg no we're not!! oh brb i forgot i had a final later

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

#notmyateam

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Trump A Team 🇺🇸
@TrumpATeam1
supporting 45th president @realdonaldTrump once offered job by Russian FSB FOX News & CNN contributor exposed lies at US state department, US Embassy.

ho kaaaay...

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

ye ave jone tae looz, errythin tae mccain :hai:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

call me "old goo eyes" bc my eyes are filled with vitreous humor

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Number19 posted:

so kush making a statement today means there's some sort of big story dropping this week that he wants to get out ahead of, right?

Probably a 5/6 PM NYT oppo drop

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Phi230 posted:

Powerball post Shenjis dick again

:shroom:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

was he not?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

Ring around the rosy
A pocketful of posies
"Ashes, Ashes"
We all fall down

lol danse macabres own

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i see zoux in the eyes of every blue eyed child triggering a rage of fists n anger n now i cant see my kidz anymore

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

i see zoux in the eyes of every blue eyed child triggering a rage of fists n anger n now i cant see my kidz anymore

you just need a lot of chili

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
stealthy killing smoke bum

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Jazerus posted:

you just need a lot of chili

nah the last guy had a lot of chili can't see his kids anymore

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm sure Frank would be super upset about mobsters running the country

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Gringostar posted:

not really

i use to teach 11&12 year olds how to take off their pants and inflate them

Hell yeah, I love boy scouts

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

wasn't he?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/kmbc/status/889545251588677632

Lol I love these worthless articles promoting worthless solutions for the opioid crisis

quote:

Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center doctors found for a study published earlier this year that only 9 percent of people followed Food and Drug Administration drop-off guidelines. They also noted research from 2011 that found only 1 percent of people returned excess pills to a sanctioned drop-off facility.

“We have a huge surplus in medicine cabinets; it’s a hazard,” Stanford psychiatry professor Keith Humphreys said. “It’s like having an unlocked gun in the house.”

Studies frequently find that medications are overprescribed and not completely used, but stockpiling them can lead to abuse by patients or others, researchers have found. Only some patients exposed to opioids turn into addicts, but another problem arises when people try to help friends or family members self-medicate a generic pain, researchers say.

Even friends can raid medicine cabinets.

While most medications should not be flushed down the toilet, state governments say, the Food and Drug Administration lists dozens of medications that can be. The list, often cited by doctors, includes such drugs as the Duragesic extended-release patch, OxyContin extended-release tablet and Percocet tablets.

Meanwhile, the epidemic seems to be reaching the same kind of crisis that AIDS was in the '90s. At its peak in the U.S. in 1995, the AIDS epidemic killed nearly 50,000 people. Based on 2015 data, fatal drug overdoses — most of which involved opioids — surpassed that number.

And the drug epidemic is also continuing to worsen, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said earlier this month. He cited preliminary 2016 data which found the number of people killed by overdoses rose to around 60,000.

"It will be the highest (drug) death toll and the fastest increase in a death toll in American history," Sessions said of the change.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

to be fair boy scouts sucks but im a few years removed so i forgot all the lovely parts, getting old rules

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum posted:

which one? or do you take the trump view that they were the same person?

his strategy for building a legacy seems to be key here

give all of his kids credit for any good thing that happens and hope history believes they are the same person

i know a guy who bought his gf a bunny shortly after high school

long story short the rabbit learned how to piss long range out of his cage and usually sprayed piss on people who were eating near him

he ended up with it and gave it away to someone else eventually

so it's prob at the white house now

thats my bunny as a romantic gift story

pizzagate? :tinfoil:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The great medicine cabinet scare of 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Number19 posted:

Maybe. Trump's tweet last night about the Failing New York Times and the Amazon Washington Post makes me wonder if they contacted the White House for comment on some big story they're putting the finishing touches on. I can't remember exactly when, but I think Trump has done this kind of pre-emptive attack before.

• Locked thread