Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Let's be real, a DCCC e-mail would say "Healthcare is ALREADY GONE. IT'S OVER, WE LOST."

"IT IS THE YEAR 2017 AND ALL SOCIAL ORDER HAS BROKEN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
I love watching Pence talk while all the kids behind him look like they want to be anywhere but there.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Office Pig posted:

... I've got it, Covok is a sentient DCCC email.

But her Covoks

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
the DNCC's healthcare reform idea will come down to "giving tax incentives to doctors for performing procedures on low-income procedures" and then wondering why everyone still hates them

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Covok posted:

And the email text would be: "I 100% believe that, unless we defeat Bannon and Trump, camps will open up and all of us non-whites will be purged in mass deaths to the clapping and cheering of redhats across the country. So, yes, I know his message is resounding strong, but that's why we must fight harder and why must, and will, win. Protest, my brothers, protest!"

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Did I wander into the Democrats are a waste thread?

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

That woman standing behind Trump during his statement about heathcare looks VERY concerned.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Why are rich white kids standing behind Trump for a speech about healthcare?

QueenAnnesDead
Apr 17, 2016

From the other Trump thread. Not to distract from the serious news, but they're cashing in in SO many ways :cripes: POTUS just scribbling with crayons for half-an-hour everyday to make 9,000 USD a pop. Also does it look like a row of Cubist middle-fingers to anyone else?

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/889524855636463616

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Stop trying to gloss rationality onto Trump tweets

It's just his neurons firing, one thing is associated vaguely with another BAM tweet that poo poo

At best it's just an attempt to vaguely indicate CONSPIRACY because things are associated with other things

Don't try to assume Trump tweets have a logic to them, that's the wrong approach, Trump tweets are just what your senile right wing grandpa would tweet if he had an aide to explain to him how a smartphone works

He's done this sort of stupid branding before a lot too ("Crooked" Hillary, "Lying Ted, "Little" Marco, etc.). Not sure why he thinks it's clever, useful or informative but this is the guy who said Meghan Kelly and Mika Brzezinski were bleeding from various places and denigrated John McCain for having the audacity to be captured so probably not best to put too much thought into it.

Could be he's just a giant rear end in a top hat.

Also, props for whoever came up with "Orange Julius". Gonna steal that.

Zapf Dingbat
Jan 9, 2001

QueenAnnesDead posted:

From the other Trump thread. Not to distract from the serious news, but they're cashing in in SO many ways :cripes: POTUS just scribbling with crayons for half-an-hour everyday to make 9,000 USD a pop. Also does it look like a row of Cubist middle-fingers to anyone else?

Your pitch for a political satire movie has been rejected for being too unrealistic.

edit: jesus what a fuckin baby

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

QueenAnnesDead posted:

The only building that's different and directly in the middle is supposed to be Trump Tower, isn't it?

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

Dr. VooDoo posted:

The only building that's different and directly in the middle is supposed to be Trump Tower, isn't it?

What does your heart tell you?

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum
I can't wait for the side by side comparison of Poppy pre Obamacare, Obamacare, and post Obamacare. OBAMAAAAAAAA.

She's going to lose her insurance due to pre existing condition, right?

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Covok posted:

somebody shop an escape from new york poster

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
He probably didn't draw that

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

BiggerBoat posted:

Also, props for whoever came up with "Orange Julius". Gonna steal that.

it's right up there with obummer, that's for sure

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/889571039507886080

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Office Pig posted:

... I've got it, Covok is a sentient DCCC email.
Covok is Daily Kos

Milosh
Oct 14, 2000
Forum Veteran

Today was the day Trump became president.

CSPAN Caller
Oct 16, 2012
Where were you when Obamacare hit the first tower? :911:

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

What the hell is that kid to the right of teenage Paul Ryan wearing on Trump's left? Is that like the Jerry Seinfeld puffy pirate shirt?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Why do people look back fondly on Obama when he bungled Hurricane Katrina and wasn't even in the oval office on 9/11, a question he has always refused to answer?

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Dr. VooDoo posted:

quote:

The simple depiction of Manhattan's famous skyline - complete with Trump Tower front and center - was created by the New York real estate mogul as part of a charity event, according to Nate D. Sanders Auctions.

Yep.

But the thing was drawn in 2005. He's not auctioning this himself.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

most americans probably don't really know what obamacare is so why should trump? truly a populist.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

QueenAnnesDead posted:

Hell I'll draw photos of trump for much less then that. Also done in Crayon though, don't want to ruin the esthetic

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

QueenAnnesDead posted:

3 hours later:

"...one cent? Can I get one cent? Anyone? How about I pay YOU? ...no? Are you sure?"

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Jackard posted:

Covok is Daily Kos

Or some say Daily Kosm.

I mean, who do you think the Orphan got its mad screeching from? :v:

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

"Obama has always been at war with Eurasia"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

BiggerBoat posted:

He's done this sort of stupid branding before a lot too ("Crooked" Hillary, "Lying Ted, "Little" Marco, etc.). Not sure why he thinks it's clever, useful or informative but this is the guy who said Meghan Kelly and Mika Brzezinski were bleeding from various places and denigrated John McCain for having the audacity to be captured so probably not best to put too much thought into it.

Could be he's just a giant rear end in a top hat.

It's basically fodder for the alt right to start making their own leaps of logic to connect all these things. Wait, Amazon owns WaPo? CONSPIRACY!!!!

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Look, if it weren't for Obamacare, Reagan might have survived his assassination

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

QueenAnnesDead posted:

Turn it 90 degrees, it's just a bunch of stacked dicks

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

QueenAnnesDead posted:

Oh, he's definitely flipping off the viewer.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.

https://twitter.com/jkircoff/status/889527595129331712

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

WampaLord posted:

It's basically fodder for the alt right to start making their own leaps of logic to connect all these things. Wait, Amazon owns WaPo? CONSPIRACY!!!!

I unironically wish this was standard naming for businesses so people finally got a sense for how few companies own everything. I don't know that the Washington Post's quality has been compromised by Amazon's ownership of it but it wouldn't hurt if the average Joe had a better understanding of monopolies in America.

Edit: I would lose to just see Brawny's supermarket sales slump once it was renamed Koch Brothers Brawny.

davebo fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jul 24, 2017

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

QueenAnnesDead posted:

To be fair I have a mild curiosity and interest in how he draws those buildings. It's like looking at Hitler's paintings to get a glimpse at how this person thinks.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
Mr 9/11 is being floated as a possible replacement for Sessions as AG.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/343426-trump-floats-possibility-of-giuliani-replacing-sessions-as-attorney

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

now draw one where he is sucking putin's dick

should be easy with stick figures

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

Raenir Salazar posted:

To be fair I have a mild curiosity and interest in how he draws those buildings. It's like looking at Hitler's paintings to get a glimpse at how this person thinks.

he draw them in triplets - lowest, highest, middle, repeating left to right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

QueenAnnesDead posted:

Tip to toe, that is a bart

• Locked thread