Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Spring Heeled Jack posted:

I played about 70 hours of it on PC with a 360 controller and it was totally fine?
Goondolences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

Does anyone know where to get some of those amFilm tempered glass protectors in the UK?

I'm using the Orzly ones but I've found them to be a dick to put on (wasted 3 of them) and while the results are fine there is already marks on it after I have babied it for the last 3 days. Has anyone found the amFilm ones to be better?

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

irlZaphod posted:

I caught the end of Splat Zones, which I didn't quite understand (as in, I don't know how to "capture" the zone).

It works the same as capturing any territory in Splatoon. You paint over the zone with your own color. If your team paints over 75% of the zone, they take control.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

irlZaphod posted:

Do you mean it sold more in its opening few days?

yeah

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Unfortunately Crash still sold more in most parts of Europe so Crash is now the King of Games.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Unfortunately Crash still sold more in most parts of Europe so Crash is now the King of Games.

Your thinking of Yu-Gi-Oh, which has been, is, and always will be the King of games.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

irlZaphod posted:

I caught the end of Splat Zones, which I didn't quite understand (as in, I don't know how to "capture" the zone)

I played Splatoon off and on for a year or so and through luck of the rotation only played Splat Zones for two matches total.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Europe proving time and time again that it has the worst taste in games.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Norns posted:

Hey when's that SMT game out I need to turn on my switch

I finally tried SMT IV which I've had for ages and it's really good, I'm hooked, I went out and bought #FE this weekend because of it. Can't wait for SMT Switch. My body is ready for anime.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Going to a trendy roof top party in two weeks, Switch in hand.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Norns posted:

Hey when's that SMT game out I need to turn on my switch

It's a sequel to Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

It's a sequel to Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

I would legit laugh if after that trailer playing up the main SMT line the game just turned out to be a TMS sequel.

And then I'd probably play it.

Pijeus
Feb 24, 2007
Grimey Drawer

wuggles posted:

The game takes pains to make you feel bad about things you could have done differently.

For more specific info, you can hold your instruction manual up to the light if you got the physical copy. It helps but it doesn't magically get you the ending because the good ending lies past some of the most stupid hard platforming/shooting I've ever played.

Digital only, but good lord I looked up a video and err yeah I think I'm saving that for when I really want to bang my head against a wall.

Heran Bago posted:

I hope you can find some kind of hint-walkthrough. There's no way a rational person is going to find all the secret weapons and true ending on their own.

Looks like it....at least there are tons of guides out there for when I feel like tackling it.

Thinking of Implosion next or just waiting till Cat Quest comes out...Don't really have the time for an extended Zelda session at the minute, and I keep getting poo poo connections in Mario Kart.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

2 screen protectors for $5 shipped if you have Prime. Good reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y5HS5RN

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Beastie posted:

Going to a trendy roof top party in two weeks, Switch in hand.

i'd bring booze, but you be you

gariig
Dec 31, 2004
Beaten into submission by my fiance
Pillbug

GreenNight posted:

2 screen protectors for $5 shipped if you have Prime. Good reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y5HS5RN

Please try to save $4 on your $299 Zelda ARMS machine by buying a screen protector with 8 reviews which I'm sure were totally not bought. By the AmFilm one with 6000+ reviews

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GROWNUP WHO FUCKS A REAL DOLL
When the gently caress is Amazon going to have more neon consoles? I am so mad at myself for missing them on Friday.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I have a 7 hour flight this week but my screen protector and case arrive next week. Will popping this into a carry on destroy it

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I have a 7 hour flight this week but my screen protector and case arrive next week. Will popping this into a carry on destroy it

I would wrap it in a shirt or something. Worked for my Wii U game pad for many trips.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Tender Bender posted:

I would wrap it in a shirt or something. Worked for my Wii U game pad for many trips.

This screen feels much more sensitive than a Wii U game pad though!

And all the controller hinges and stuff it's like a nightmare waiting to happen

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
I dropped my Switch from 2 feet and the right joy con has a visible bruise, so yeah I'd suggest wrapping it at the least

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

mandatory lesbian posted:

i'd bring booze, but you be you

Drunk Driving MK8D Rooftop edition.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
As there been any new info about that Nyko $45 dock?

I saw about 5 of the $90 Nintendo docks at TRU yesterday. I am very tempted since I just finished setting up my basement TV and have all the wiring fished behind the wall now. Now it's a hassle to move the thing

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Lakbay posted:

I dropped my Switch from 2 feet and the right joy con has a visible bruise, so yeah I'd suggest wrapping it at the least

Gonna report you to child services for that negligence.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

This screen feels much more sensitive than a Wii U game pad though!

And all the controller hinges and stuff it's like a nightmare waiting to happen

i brought the switch on the plane with me last time i traveled and still managed to slightly knock off the rubber nib on a joycon despite being very careful. it was easy to fix but i cant imagine the luggage guys will be anywhere near as careful with your bag so like, wrap it up or something

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

Mega64 posted:

Gonna report you to child services for that negligence.

It gave me an excuse to buy those splatoon 2 joy con condoms from keysfactory fortunately

http://www.play-asia.com/joy-con-silicone-cover-splatoon-2-type-a/13/70b4d5

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Hey everyone checking in to say ARMS was a mistake, ok bye

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
That small dock seems like it might be a bad idea. Doesn't the regular dock have a fan in it so the Switch can run hotter? What's going to happen in a dock without a fan? edit: oh i guess it doesn't have a fan. weird

XyrlocShammypants posted:

:(

whaley fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jul 24, 2017

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Nah it's fun. Kinda content bare though but they patched in a new mode and character already.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Why buy ARMS when there's MK8 and Splatoon 2... no point

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

TescoBag posted:

Does anyone know where to get some of those amFilm tempered glass protectors in the UK?

I'm using the Orzly ones but I've found them to be a dick to put on (wasted 3 of them) and while the results are fine there is already marks on it after I have babied it for the last 3 days. Has anyone found the amFilm ones to be better?

That's funny, I put the Orzly glass protector in one go. Watching it apply itself on the screen was like magic or something.

e: I'm tired. I'm going to sleep.

No. 1 Callie Fan fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Jul 24, 2017

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

zenintrude posted:

It's a different game? The other two are better but it's a different experience and genre.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

treiz01 posted:

Some of us have headphones that cost more than the Switch

audiophiles.txt

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

LethalGeek posted:

audiophiles.txt

I wear headphones for 10 hours a day, it seems reasonable to spend that much for my needs. Not everyone needs to spend that much.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I wear shoes ten hours a day but they ain't $300+ shoes

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I'd pay top bologna for a pair of headphones that didn't break on me in 5 months.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I paid $70 for a pair of headphones that have lasted 2 (two) years so far, sound great, have great voice clarity, and have yet to break. God bless.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
330$ for my headphones, worth it.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

zenintrude posted:

Have you seen Master Mummy's rear end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Improbable Lobster posted:

Have you seen Master Mummy's rear end?

• Locked thread