Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Cosmik Slop posted:

"So what did we do wrong? People didn't know what we stood for, just that we were against Trump. And still believe that."

I'm glad he sees this

In any half-decent civilized society, this would have been enough :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Catastrophe posted:

I wish Spicer would sneak up out of nowhere behind him and give him an atomic wedgie during this

Ivanka decided to marry a grown up version of the squeaky voiced teen from The Simpsons

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Avirosb posted:

In any half-decent civilized society, this would have been enough :colbert:

surprise, you're in america bitch

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Feminasty Slut posted:

Wow I just saw Kushner talk for the first time. Wanna shove that dweeb in a locker. MAGA

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/889535111833759744

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

probably, you can go to prison for lying on that form

also his account of that merting was hilarious, he claims he doesnt know what it was about, he doesnt remember the email arranging it and he didnt even remember roughly how many people were there. also he said the moment he found out it was about adoption he got his assistant to call him so he could leave, which makes you wonder why he turned up

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

diggin the trump cosplay on the right.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

oh god oh god oh god he found his Ivanka replacement :stare:

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/889599425458327552

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

XMNN posted:

probably, you can go to prison for lying on that form

also his account of that merting was hilarious, he claims he doesnt know what it was about, he doesnt remember the email arranging it and he didnt even remember roughly how many people were there. also he said the moment he found out it was about adoption he got his assistant to call him so he could leave, which makes you wonder why he turned up

Shep Smith just pointed out the subject of the email was something like "Russia - Clinton - Confidential!"

Someone could make another MAGA AV from the video:

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

his nightmare is that a black man came up with something that kinda works and people want to keep lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Rex Tillerson Debates Quitting After ‘Unprofessional’ Trump Bashes Jeff Sessions

http://www.newsweek.com/rex-tillerson-could-quit-over-unprofessional-trump-bashing-jeff-sessions-641038

Last month, President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner was the one calling Tillerson “unprofessional.” The secretary of state reportedly blew up at top Trump administration staffers during a meeting in White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus’s office.

Four people familiar with the details of the meeting described the heated exchange to Politico. During his tirade, Tillerson quarreled with the director of presidential personnel, Johnny DeStefano, and made clear he didn’t want the White House to “have any role in staffing.”

Tillerson has been frustrated after Trump and the White House rejected a number of his hiring decisions. Early this year, Trump vetoed Tillerson’s plan to hire Elliott Abrams as his second in command because Abrams was critical of Trump and his policy positions during the 2016 campaign.

Early this year, Tillerson was also left scrambling, along with other Cabinet members, in doing damage control after the administration implemented a ban on foreign travel to the U.S. from six Muslim-majority nations. The Cabinet was not consulted beforehand. The move gathered serious legal pushback and is headed to the U.S. Supreme Court this fall.

lol, nice work environment you got there," I AM THE FINAL ANSWER".

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
its funny cuz obamacare isn't very good since it largely props up a health insurance system that fails the american people on a regular basis

but that's not why they think it's bad and have literally 0 suggestions on making it better or improving the system

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Why stick with ObamaCare when you can have best health for 12 dollars a year?

Streak posted:

its funny cuz obamacare isn't very good since it largely props up a health insurance system that fails the american people on a regular basis

but that's not why they think it's bad and have literally 0 suggestions on making it better or improving the system

It was a lot more liberal but the only way to get the repubs and the healthcare lobbies on board was to make it so each state could come up with their own bullshit marketplace and inflate preminums for regions of the us.

There is a better system that gets everyone covered but somehow single payer is bad???

There is a really good reason the rest of the world lols at the US because normal people seem just bend over backwards to give up things to make life easier just to make sure those executive yachts get to those executives.

In summary lol at Trump who thinks that healthcare is cheap and affordable.

meltdown??

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Jul 24, 2017

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
President Donald Trump will examine whether a bill toughening sanctions on Russia is offering the "best deal" for the American people, White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said on Monday.

"He's going to study that legislation and see what the final product looks like," Sanders told reporters during a briefing on Air Force One, when asked whether Trump would support the legislation.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions-trump-idUSKBN1A92MG?il=0

he's gonna veto it, and all hell is going to break lose. right? bigly?!?!?!?!

edit : wrong link.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Streak posted:

it's like with clinton. there's all sorts of actual bad stuff to poo poo on her for but conservatives just invent stuff cuz the bad stuff about her is true of them too.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Whether the piss tape is real or not (it's real and it's my friend) is secondary to the bigger story here, which is a story of... oligarchical globalization, or something like that. After the collapse of the USSR, a relatively small -- a few hundred -- individuals in Russia and the post-Soviet states became billionaires overnight by privatizing state assets. This was done through shady and often corrupt deals made via political connections. Congratulations, you're now the owner of a $10 billion nickel-mining company... as of 5:00 p.m. today.

Very little of this wealth is inherited (unlike Trump). It's post-USSR new money, and these individuals are politically powerful, so much so that they run those countries. Vladimir Putin's crackdowns on oligarchs over the years should thus be understood as targeting potential competitors for the throne; Putin himself was put into power with the backing of new-money oligarchs who stashed their money in the '90s abroad, mainly in Spain.

You'd think Putin, as Russia's president, would want to keep this money inside Russia. But that's a mistake, for he is a mob boss, and like mobsters they don't want to keep all their eggs in a single basket. These mobsters' business connections are also not contained within Russia -- it's transnational. A major safe haven for their money is also high-end luxury real estate, which is where Trump comes in.

Why the Russian ruling elites would want Trump in the White House is pretty simple. They want the U.S. to repeal the Magnitsky Act and the post-2014 sanctions which damaged their ability to move and access their money abroad.

This is fake news, there's no credible evidence supporting the false assertion this "vladimir putin" person ever existed

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Lime Tonics posted:

he's gonna veto it, and all hell is going to break lose. right? bigly?!?!?!?!

edit : wrong link.

This is too obvious and stupid which means it will 100% happen.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

mike12345 posted:

sounds pretty easy. shitpost all day, and print out an excel sheet with random numbers every now and then.

gently caress, that's basically my job now.

Have another Tucker Carlson lol: THE GYPSIES ARE HERE AND THEY ARE making GBS threads EVERYWHERE

https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/889606443208511488

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

EVIL Gibson posted:

Why stick with ObamaCare when you can have best health for 12 dollars a year?

This is why he thinks it's no big deal of rates go up 100%, too. He basically thinks you have a choice between world class healthcare for a year or a meal at McDonalds because his senile pus-filled brain doesn't understand life.

Lime Tonics posted:

President Donald Trump will examine whether a bill toughening sanctions on Russia is offering the "best deal" for the American people

My god stop talking about "deals" you greasy family of walking knockwurst. Your attempts at "making deals" could be bested by an 8 year old.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yeah but you couldn't really test that, because then you'd have to let trump near an 8-yr-old

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
I thought that Trump was retarded, but now I'm thinking he's senile instead tbh

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

I can't wait for this repeal stuff to blow up in his face again for ... what, the 3rd time now?

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

MAGA

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

?

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

tpink posted:

I can't wait for this repeal stuff to blow up in his face again for ... what, the 3rd time now?

third time's the charmless waste of skin known as the president

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

I reaaaallllllly hope the tapes are real so that guy goes through life having people point at him and yell to their friends "Hey, it's that guy with the tattoo of the pissbaby retard he thought was cool. Hey, guys, go check him out!"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
He'll just turn it into a "Yeah, I'm a spiteful rear end in a top hat it's the way to be" thing like Roger Stone did with his nixon back tat

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

LOL there's a House bill now targeted at the 45th president that would force him to stop acting like an angry 13 year old girl and do his job.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-115hres456ih/html/BILLS-115hres456ih.htm

quote:

115th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. RES. 456

Objecting to the conduct of the President of the United States.

President Trump should--
(A) release his tax returns;
(B) place his private business assets in a blind
trust or to divest from them;
(C) donate to the United States Treasury, as he
promised, any personal profit he has made from foreign
patronage of hotels in which he has an ownership
interest;
(D) refrain from taking any action that results in
taxpayer money being spent on goods or services from
businesses in which he has an ownership interest, such
as Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, the Trump
National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, and the
Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia;
(E) seek congressional consent for any and all
emoluments he has received from foreign countries;
(F) refrain from using Twitter inappropriately,
including refraining from posting comments that could
adversely impact United States foreign policy;
(G) support the First Amendment, support freedom of
the press, refrain from calling reporting ``fake
news'', refrain from posting video of himself wrestling
with a press logo, and stop limiting full electronic
press access to White House press briefings;
(H) promote democracy, freedom of the press, and
human rights in foreign policy;
(I) unequivocally acknowledge that Russia
interfered in the 2016 United States Presidential
election, and work to protect our electoral process
from any future foreign interference;
(J) refuse any offer to form any kind of
cybersecurity unit with the Russian Government to
purportedly protect the United States from election
hacking;
(K) respect the independence of our Nation's
judicial branch;
(L) respect Members of Congress and refrain from
using derogatory nicknames for them; and
(M) conduct United States foreign policy in a
manner that reflects the United States traditional role
as leader of the free world.

Which will obviously get shot down and won't pass because why would Republicans expect their president to be dignified, respectful, or kind? STUPID OBSTRUCTIONIST DEMOCRATS.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

quote:

(G) support the First Amendment, support freedom of
the press, refrain from calling reporting ``fake
news'', refrain from posting video of himself wrestling
with a press logo, and stop limiting full electronic
press access to White House press briefings;

this timeline is real, and happening

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Good, and it's about loving time.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

The spice must flow

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Catastrophe posted:

LOL there's a House bill now targeted at the 45th president that would force him to stop acting like an angry 13 year old girl and do his job.

Which will obviously get shot down and won't pass because why would Republicans expect their president to be dignified, respectful, or kind? STUPID OBSTRUCTIONIST DEMOCRATS.

Imagine Trump reading this entire list, nodding solemnly, and vowing to change his ways from now on.

lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I thought that Trump was retarded, but now I'm thinking he's senile instead tbh

It's possible to be both, friend.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i cannot stop loving laughing at the fact that it is necessary to draft a bill to urge a sitting president to

quote:

refrain from posting video of himself wrestling
with a press logo

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

surely he'll follow the rules THIS time.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i cannot stop loving laughing at the fact that it is necessary to draft a bill to urge a sitting president to refrain from posting video of himself wrestling with a press logo

imo that was completely unnecessary and superfluous to include and cheapens the whole thing but it's not like any of it will amount to anything anyways. I'd be surprised if I even hear about this bill again past Page 1426

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the president is goddamn bonkers and bringing up the electoral map and the dishonest media to children. also he thanked them for their votes.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

timp posted:

Imagine Trump reading this entire list, nodding solemnly, and vowing to change his ways from now on.

Lol'd right here, didn't need the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

That is a terrible bill that is unconstitutional in multiple ways. OTOH, there's easy fixes for most of it while keeping the important parts intact.