Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Am I just dead inside that stuff like this doesn't affect me?

What infuriated me was the chick's conduct and reaction. The gore was...well, pretty run-of-the mill by today's internet hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

look I didn't even click on the fuckin video but if I have a nightmare again tonight I'm blaming you guys

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Probably a little.

I mean, watching poo poo like that is not going to ruin you as a person, but you would probably do better in life not watching it.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

not caring here posted:

Probably a little.

I mean, watching poo poo like that is not going to ruin you as a person, but you would probably do better in life not watching it.

Reported for username/post conflict.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Woof Blitzer posted:

That video was much better than the melting body I got to see on Saturday

Uhhhhh care to elaborate? :stare:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

What infuriated me was the chick's conduct and reaction. The gore was...well, pretty run-of-the mill by today's internet hell
I just killed mah sistah, YOLO!!

At least that's what I'm getting from transcript.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Uhhhhh care to elaborate? :stare:

Old lady dies in bathroom in 114F heat. You do the math

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Duzzy Funlop posted:

yeah it was way more, uh, stable? than you'd expect from someone who just experienced that. She didn't seem like she was dazed or anything like that, it was like she was showing off a tattoo.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Oh yeah, her spouse is a firefighter and he's entirely unconcerned about it. "She's a good driver and her Tahoe is really safe"

fat lot of good that safe-rear end tahoe is gonna do when you're slung out of it at 80mph.

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jul 25, 2017

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

:same:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Ever since Nick Berg I won't click on anything anymore

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

FAUXTON posted:

yeah it was way more, uh, stable? than you'd expect from someone who just experienced that. She didn't seem like she was dazed or anything like that, it was like she was showing off a tattoo.

fat lot of good that safe-rear end tahoe is gonna do when you're slung out of it at 80mph.

Seriously, the whole thing seemed to me like the most important thing in her entire world was showing off for her dumb stream on her phone. And you know, not her dead sister with her head split open.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

FAUXTON posted:

She may have been high as gently caress and had a hard head hit.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Nick Berg was bad, but nothing I've seen online has hosed with me as much as the video of the Russian trooper getting his throat slit in Chechnya.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

bulletsponge13 posted:

Nick Berg was bad, but nothing I've seen online has hosed with me as much as the video of the Russian trooper getting his throat slit in Chechnya.

that the one where they shot his finger off first?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

bulletsponge13 posted:

That and Mexican chainsaw double execution. The second guy just looked so resigned to what was about to happen.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

bulletsponge13 posted:

but nothing I've seen online has hosed with me as much as the video of the Russian trooper getting his throat slit in Chechnya.

You always remember your first.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

It was dinkheller for me.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
It was November 8th 2016 for me personally.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

psydude posted:

Why the gently caress don't people wear seatbelts? My junior year of high school some idiot flipped his Jeep while drunk. The two guys in the back weren't wearing seatbelts, and it ended exactly as you would expect.
I have a friend who is absolutely resolute in her refusal to wear a seat belt because she heard of someone who got thrown free from an accident and would've died if they had been wearing a seat belt.

---

For me, it was Mr. Hands that got me to stop clicking so many video links, even though I later found out I actually didn't see a dude get hosed to death by a horse.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Wish I still had the screenshot of the Pizza Hut ad ("slashing prices!") That crept up during a liveleak viewing of the Dagestan beheadings.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Woof Blitzer posted:

Old lady dies in bathroom in 114F heat. You do the math

Condolences.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I kind of vaguely knew a chick from down the street in high school who never wore seatbelts and would routinely just bum around day-drinking with her friends in her car. She was a couple years older and would give out booze to middle school kids when she was in high school.

One day she had 5 people in her car and smashed it into oncoming traffic, killing 4 of the 5 occupants (no one in the other car died, and they had seatbelts on). The one survivor was 12 or 13 or so so and I never saw her speak again and her parents moved soon after that; welp, that's my story!

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
uhh all those videos you guys mentioned are missing the sick shout-outs this teen made after killing her sister

Tender is the night

Edit: Wearing seatbelts is tactical and in accordance with my operator lifestyle

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

shyduck posted:

Ever since Nick Berg I won't click on anything anymore

MH17 photo of the little girl with her face cratered was what did it for me.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Trump is speaking at the Boy Scout Jamboree in WV. It's going as well as you could imagine.

https://twitter.com/JDiamond1/status/889620976580931588
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/889621090972172289
https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/889621058176917504
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/889638414563278852
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/889638534872739842
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/889639033512579072
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/889639248474894336
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/889639351428186112
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/889639413382361088

He's talking to children

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I clicked on some picture of a girl who died driving her parents' Porsche in very unsafe ways, but like her head was so messed up and/or inside out that my brain couldn't even really compute what I was looking at, and that made it less awful.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

That and Mexican chainsaw double execution. The second guy just looked so resigned to what was about to happen.

I watched that years ago and wish I didn't to this day.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I was watching this at the gym in disbelief with the 4 other people on the stairmaster.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

psydude posted:

I was watching this at the gym in disbelief with the 4 other people on the stairmaster.

Why don't they get more stairmasters?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Oh look a new low talking politics to underage Boy Scouts.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Internet gore chat is preferable to this.

The first time I got scarred by the Internet was in high school, encountering something on rotten.com of a blonde woman who had clearly been dead for a few days, and decomposition was setting in. It really freaked me out.

Years later, I had a job where I watched all of the Islamic State's videos for analytical purposes. Now, I have a job where I don't alternate between extreme depression and extreme anger.

ZombieApostate
Mar 13, 2011
Sorry, I didn't read your post.

I'm too busy replying to what I wish you said

:allears:

LingcodKilla posted:

Oh look a new low talking politics to underage Boy Scouts.

He thinks they're his version of the Hitler Youth.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
So Trump was speaking to a crowd of people on his intellectual level

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
He also told the commissioning crew of the Ford to pressure their Congressmen to support his agenda.

I mean, it was a few thousand sailors so it's not like any of them give a gently caress what he says but still...

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

bulletsponge13 posted:

the very long single file line of dudes waiting to get headshotted and shoved off a dock into the Tigris while two assistants loaded pistol mags nonstop

ISIS be like hey yknow the Katyn Massacre needed? Livestreaming

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

ZombieApostate posted:

He thinks they're his version of the Hitler Youth.

Well the Mormons did take over...

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

okay can we stop with the video descriptions please

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

psydude posted:

MH17 photo of the ...

Oddly enough, that shoot-down is what got me lurking/occasionally making GBS threads up the GiP CE and Combat Camera threads in the first place. I don't think I ever even noticed GIP was here until then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

obamacare did 9/11

• Locked thread