Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

The Duggler posted:

The always evolving meta in this game comes down to:

Do random poo poo
Hope it works out

i like to smash the glass early because they'll never suspect an undetected breach from there later in the round like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_gxxn208Fc

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjc-pvJHaB4

High quality 100% content.

Not in this video though.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

I should probably see a doctor

https://streamable.com/sy3fd

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

CJ posted:

With the season pass bonus (i heard this is +0.3% to your roll per game, correct me if i'm wrong)

I think there might be some kind of competition to see how statistically small they can make the season pass boosts.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Basticle posted:

I should probably see a doctor

https://streamable.com/sy3fd

I got sad when the guy spectating and recording sat on the drone during the last few seconds, spamming scan despite there not being any enemies in sight. Would have been nice seeing it from IQ's perspective, that one tap sounded noice

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Q8ee posted:

I got sad when the guy spectating and recording sat on the drone during the last few seconds, spamming scan despite there not being any enemies in sight. Would have been nice seeing it from IQ's perspective, that one tap sounded noice

He was scanning in case the enemy ran out. You can see the kill on the kill cam.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Carecat posted:

I think there might be some kind of competition to see how statistically small they can make the season pass boosts.

Does it still reset to 0% when you actaully get a drop with the season pass tho? I thought that it stays on 50%, and resets to 0% if you DON'T have one bought.

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
The first is to be born in Joseon.
It goes back to 50 after your first drop I think, but after that it's always 0

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Kikas posted:

Does it still reset to 0% when you actaully get a drop with the season pass tho? I thought that it stays on 50%, and resets to 0% if you DON'T have one bought.

It drops to 0 after that initial 50%, never to recover.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Carecat posted:

It's 4.6% increase to drop rate in ranked and 7.2% increase in casual with a 50% winrate.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Woops delete

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have been playing Rainbow Six Siege for a week now and this game is hilarious, I love it. I normally avoid competitive multiplayer shooters like the plague but Siege is seriously fun.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

I said come in! posted:

I have been playing Rainbow Six Siege for a week now and this game is hilarious, I love it. I normally avoid competitive multiplayer shooters like the plague but Siege is seriously fun.

Oh you finally decided to get the game, welcome! :getin:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Bilal posted:

I opened my first free pack, played a little bit, and won another match. I had a 5% chance of getting an alpha pack, and I got one. Played a few more matches, won another, and I had a 4% chance of getting an alpha pack- and I got it. No complaints here, the opening animation is dope- easily the best loot crate opening animation of any game made so far.

Wow, you guys seem to have all the luck! I don't seem to be able to get any, unless I've got a high percentage.
...And as a result of this, I decided to cut to the chase and buy two packs with renown...The first one was a duplicate common item (refunding me 300 of my 5000 spent) and the other was another common headgear for the one Operator I don't have - Jackal. :saddowns: I guess that'll teach me for sinking 10,000 into two packs, rather than saving it to put towards one of the next operators!

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Hey Hard, I've got a couple of issues to report. Firstly, I'm not sure if it's well known already, but one of my friends was spawn-killed on Oregon (shot in the head the second the game started! Urgh) by someone leaning through the window below. We started off to the east of the tower in this screenshot, by the way.

Also, at least one of Pulse's headgear items is messed up. From really close-up it appears fine however the further back you go, the blacker his face gets. I can confirm his Black Ice glasses+face paint is affected (for both myself and a friend, so it's not just a local issue), however his Velvet Shell glasses appears fine.
Here are a couple of screenshots, so you can admire his new look:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1088362066
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024279903/screenshot/850469837815592723
At least his nose appears to be fine, if that's any consolation? :v:

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Jul 24, 2017

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Hard posted:

Oh you finally decided to get the game, welcome! :getin:

I badly want to win games though.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

CJ posted:

It's 4.6% increase to drop rate in ranked and 7.2% increase in casual with a 50% winrate.

Oh that's actually really decent then.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

I said come in! posted:

I badly want to win games though.

Hop in mumble, we never* lose.

*almost

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

Major Isoor posted:

Hey Hard, I've got a couple of issues to report. Firstly, I'm not sure if it's well known already, but one of my friends was spawn-killed on Oregon (shot in the head the second the game started! Urgh) by someone leaning through the window below. We started off to the east of the tower in this screenshot, by the way.

Also, at least one of Pulse's headgear items is messed up. From really close-up it appears fine however the further back you go, the blacker his face gets. I can confirm his Black Ice glasses+face paint is affected (for both myself and a friend, so it's not just a local issue), however his Velvet Shell glasses appears fine.
Here are a couple of screenshots, so you can admire his new look:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1088362066
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024279903/screenshot/850469837815592723
At least his nose appears to be fine, if that's any consolation? :v:

This spawn kill is less common but ridiculously easy. I do it every game. You need a shield set up perpendicular to the window, then you vault up in the construction materials next to the window and just run onto the shield. EZPZ

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Speaking of, Hard. Is putting a shield sideways in a door to block access, as well as using shields to climb normally inaccessible places, a bannable offense?

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
it is actually. as is peeking

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Fresh Shesh Besh posted:

This spawn kill is less common but ridiculously easy. I do it every game. You need a shield set up perpendicular to the window, then you vault up in the construction materials next to the window and just run onto the shield. EZPZ

Yeah, I suspected they must've been doing something funky with barriers; since it did look like they were in the window frame. Thanks for the confirmation though. Hopefully those building materials can be moved a couple of metres away or something, to avoid this happening...

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

my kinda ape posted:

Hop in mumble, we never* lose.

*almost

I was going to ask if we had a Discord. I hate Mumble.

WhatDo
Nov 22, 2012

I said come in! posted:

There is, I believe the link is in the original post of the thread.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

I said come in! posted:

http://www.goonstack.win/discord/

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

I said come in! posted:

Oh you're one of those.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/fX3bJvl.gifv

Qubee
May 31, 2013

They probably had an Enchantress on the enemy team

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

The next operator will have a giant magnet that attracts all kinds of objects, and can grab Monty through walls and slide him along them. Juggalos will fear him!

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I got hit by Youtube's copyright trollbot because of the classical music that plays in cigar lounge during one of the videos I uploaded. :psyduck:
Apparently 7 different record companies/3rd party agents have copyright over it.

Blaming Hard for that one.

Party Plane Jones fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jul 26, 2017

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Ubisoft forced me to change my name from "ComeGuzzler69"

poo poo like this is why I hate reporting people for name violations, it goes both ways.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

The 69 was too bold, should have gone with 96.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
PigFucker'76

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Ubisoft forced me to change my name from "ComeGuzzler69"

poo poo like this is why I hate reporting people for name violations, it goes both ways.

Just a casual discussion between bros.

GET PSYCHED 24 Jan @ 1:25pm
OkPlanB 13:11:54
thats a dumb name dont get banned before s5 hits strange

CumGuzzler_69
my name owns

OkPlanB
it owns dicks

CumGuzzler_69
good, i love dicks
and if i get banned, i'll know who to blame

OkPlanB
but what kinds, elaborate your love of dicks

CumGuzzler_69
i take all cummers

OkPlanB
you know what nevermind lol

///

26 Jul 2017
GET PSYCHED: can you pull some strings with the uplay people to let me hae my avatar pribvlages back?
OkPlanB: its not like i havent told you or anything or that you havent been a smartass about it

Party Plane Jones posted:

I got hit by Youtube's copyright trollbot because of the classical music that plays in cigar lounge during one of the videos I uploaded. :psyduck:
Apparently 7 different record companies/3rd party agents have copyright over it.

Blaming Hard for that one.

Hahaha when you think you've seen it all.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm
Guys i think we fixed the indoor/outdoor lighting i think.

https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm%3A154-296593-16&ct=tcm%3A154-76770-32

I think.

WhatDo
Nov 22, 2012
Those changes go live for season 3, ya? Has the exact date for s3 been announced?

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Hey hard, there's a place on Bank (I think it's CEO office?) where the light effects really gently caress with me whenever I try to peek in there from, for example, a murderhole made in the adjacent closet looking into it. Is that meant to be such a white void when you peek into it or is that also getting fixed? Asking because it just cost me a game as I couldn't see poo poo inside after Hibana blew it open and the defenders riddled us with bullets.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Awww poo poo, new Assassin's Creed is gonna have helicopters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

WhatDo posted:

Those changes go live for season 3, ya? Has the exact date for s3 been announced?

Yes, no.

Deltasquid posted:

Hey hard, there's a place on Bank (I think it's CEO office?) where the light effects really gently caress with me whenever I try to peek in there from, for example, a murderhole made in the adjacent closet looking into it. Is that meant to be such a white void when you peek into it or is that also getting fixed? Asking because it just cost me a game as I couldn't see poo poo inside after Hibana blew it open and the defenders riddled us with bullets.

Not sure about this specific spot but it is a global change so i'm guessing ''Everything'' should be fine.

• Locked thread