Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

shiksa posted:

for what it's worth, ben Kissel hosts my favorite podcast and he's propping this poo poo up like anyone should actually give a poo poo and it's pretty pathetic

to be fair she was at a kissel rally and i have listned to his politics enough to know he hates when right does this poo poo. then again who knows.

Jack Del Huevos posted:

Last Podcast on the Left?

that or abe lincolns top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Office Pig posted:

And I'm real sorry things turned out the way they did Gobias, but they're determined to play the part of craven monsters who deserve to die :(

Yea I know :(

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

hes wrong

whoah the news is fake like it's actual fake news :thunk:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
kind of hard to worry about someone getting wet when dudes are getting their D's and B-holes shot off.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/SupaTerryRules/status/889684331865788416

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
So I genuinely don't get why McCain is making such a huge deal about showing up to vote. There's already a bunch of senators pissed off that they know nothing about what's coming up for vote tomorrow who won't support any number of the 'solutions' possible. He's not Ted Kennedy where the final vote for the issue dies with him. What's the point of such a stupid stunt?

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

crazy cloud posted:

Brian Williams just estimated the trump time dilation at the past six months equalling about 30 years worth of news, and that sounds about right 2 me

sounds about right. I remember trump winning the primaries just shortly after the vietnam war

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

The Muppets On PCP posted:

who the hell stands there for the several seconds it takes to dump out a 1.5 liter bottle

The same people that go to protests and pick fights or protest funerals.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Venom Snake posted:

My favorite debate meme will always be trump begging for people to call sean hannity

the greatest debate meme was definitely trump loving the chair

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

sexpig by night posted:

So I genuinely don't get why McCain is making such a huge deal about showing up to vote. There's already a bunch of senators pissed off that they know nothing about what's coming up for vote tomorrow who won't support any number of the 'solutions' possible. He's not Ted Kennedy where the final vote for the issue dies with him. What's the point of such a stupid stunt?

TRUMP

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

sexpig by night posted:

He wants to vote to steal healthcare and then die (on government healthcare) in peace

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ok seriously what the hell he's got to have dementia or something

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Jack Del Huevos posted:

Last Podcast on the Left?

got it

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
It'll be his last act of bravery

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
wait one of the Last Podcast on the Left guys is running for office?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
who the gently caress is Kat Timpf and why is she bad?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
In case people reading this thread couldn't tell I dont like John McCain

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mayor Dave posted:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

GobiasIndustries posted:

It'll be his last act of bravery

loving the idea of McCain mustering what last heroic breath, like a hero in a movie who sacrifices himself to switch a lever so the train doesn't hit the orphans

just to kill a bunch of americans lol

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Sir Tonk posted:

I assume WaPo reached out because they are running a story tomorrow so he's flailing around in impotent rage.

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Sir Tonk posted:

pop open that melon and count the wrinkles

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

GobiasIndustries posted:

He wants to vote to steal healthcare and then die (on government healthcare) in peace

I genuinely hope his last act as a lawmaker is vowing to vote yes on whatever republican ghoul poo poo they're putting up, not even knowing what it is, as long as it fucks millions.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

GobiasIndustries posted:

In case people reading this thread couldn't tell I dont like John McCain

gently caress that guy.

Raising cancer awareness is the only good thing he's done in his life.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

sexpig by night posted:

He is dying, and wants to do his favorite activity for a 3rd and final time, making terrible decisions aboard an aircraft

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it'd genuinely own super hard if some pressure bullshit from flying too early after surgery is what kills him, too. If he could die despite having fantastic government healthcare because he was just too eager to take healthcare from others that'd rule

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

The Muppets On PCP posted:

who the hell stands there for the several seconds it takes to dump out a 1.5 liter bottle

everyone because such evil is completely beyond comprehension

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

crazy cloud posted:

He is dying, and wants to do his favorite activity for a 3rd and final time, making terrible decisions aboard an aircraft

:ocelot:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

loving the idea of McCain mustering what last heroic breath, like a hero in a movie who sacrifices himself to switch a lever so the train doesn't hit the orphans

just to kill a bunch of americans lol

He's too much of a wuss to lift his arms that high 2 reach the lever~

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

lol poor souls who never watched that debate, he was literally prowling behind hillary going in and out of camera. It was fuckin wild

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

"Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool that who follows him?" - Governor Jeb Bush

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Homeless Friend posted:

lol poor souls who never watched that debate, he was literally prowling behind hillary going in and out of camera. It was fuckin wild

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/785291824273428480

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Can't Shush the Kush

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

crazy cloud posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNRNHgi1RzU

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

gonna need a bigger vote

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

our words are backed by orbular weapons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU