Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm not going to play salmon run without imps so I'm just playing ranked ranked and ranked

I've escaped the C levels in all 3 now, can't wait to play league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Finally found a hat with special up.

it's missile time

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it takes to long to get the gatcha balls from the grizzly. this is bullshit

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

HolePisser1982 posted:

salmon run ftw

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I didn't realize you had to go to the window to collect your loot so by the time I actually went to collect I had like 13 loot balls to redeem. :woop:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
salmon run kicks rear end but ppl need to pay attention for revive requests

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Steel eels on high tide are basically a guaranteed wipe afaik

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'd be down for some IZ salmon run tonight, need to wind down off that competitive streak

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The first IZ league entrance failed to place, but now thatwe have 4 gamers to go into the full squad battle we can try another shot at the title.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
single player gets pretty intense around world 4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/Borisheavyrocks/status/888654147041452032?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Wish I would have marathoned and gotten Profreshional on Grizz while it was live all weekend. Didn't realize it was gonna be a 12 hour every other day kinda thing.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

The first IZ league entrance failed to place, but now thatwe have 4 gamers to go into the full squad battle we can try another shot at the title.

I think we have a chance in Splat Zones. Maybe

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

dragon enthusiast posted:

single player gets pretty intense around world 4

it's kinda nuts but I'm glad I finished it, the bosses and ending are so good.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I got that dang salmon run jingle in my head

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i want the other school outfit but i don't want to buy the amiibo. fortunately you can spoof amiboos by installing a chinese rootkit on your android phone, thank you based google.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

fc: SW-2821-0660-1820

finally able to play now that i'm done with my adult responsibilities

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

I love her

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good games everyone, turf war is fun with the Squad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My friend who got this game today lost his first 20 games in a row because it kept matching me against him, and then when Evil Eagle showed up I figured it would split us up, but then it kept putting us on the same team and we would win like 70 15 lol.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i beat the last boss it was good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im back in town now nd buying this today, if anyone wnts to play salmon run tonight hmu

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

Good games everyone, turf war is fun with the Squad

I tried to join you but as soon as my music hit you rolled out of the ring and left the arena

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Do you guys know how the ability customization works? Can you put new main abilities on stuff?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Evil Eagle posted:

Do you guys know how the ability customization works? Can you put new main abilities on stuff?

Mains are locked in, there's no way to change them. Murch can add more secondary ability slots (up to 3) and scrub secondary slots, removing the abilities and turning them back into "?" slots. Scrubbed abilities generate ability shards. Collect enough ability shards (10, IIRC) and Murch can use them to fill in secondary slots.

If you're looking for specific abilities Crusty Sean sells drinks that increase gear XP and increase the chance of certain rolls. You can get drink tickets and occasional ability shards from Salmon Run.

Annie sells gear with nonstandard main abilities in the phone app, so keep an eye there if you're looking for a specific look and main ability combo that you cannot find in the regular stores.

Dr Cheeto fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jul 25, 2017

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Thank you. Still searching for good looking stuff with ink saver.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been looking for ink saver/special up mainly. The more often I can get ink armor the better.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
If a fellow imp has a nice 4 slot item with a good main (ink saver, special up) you could ask them to pub with you for a match and then exit to the lobby and their character will be standing outside. From there you can have Murch order you that exact item.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I have 3 Special Power Ups all with max slots. Definitely useful for escaping the C ranks

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

Tell me how to be good with the ink brush, it's fun to run around but I feel ineffective

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hit other squids, dnt get hit yourself, nd use your specials and subweapon wisely. ganbatte

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

Fungah! posted:

hit other squids, dnt get hit yourself, nd use your specials and subweapon wisely. ganbatte

:hai:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Swim Speed + maybe the ability that hides where you're swimming. Ambush people. At least that's what people people seem to do I barely use the brush.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I can confirm that if all 4 people die after the wave 3 timer ends, you will still win. Thank god lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Captain No-mates posted:

Tell me how to be good with the ink brush, it's fun to run around but I feel ineffective
If you're doing ranked then just hold it and fast roll out. If you're doing Turf War just spam jump and shoot over and over again. If you wanna frag, find an enemy, toss an autonomb, recharge your ink for a second or two and then get as close as possible to them and spam jump and shoot. Damage is also largely focused directly in front of you. If you're spamming attack and there's a guy on your side the animation might look like it's hitting him but he won't take much damage at all.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

So what's everyone's favorite new map so far. I gotta go with Tbe Reef, every single mode I've played on it is a blast

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Art Academy rules

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I love Humpback Pump Track in general and Tower control on Sturgeon Shipyard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

And hell I love Mussleforge Fitness too and I have a 71% winrate there. The maps are great

• Locked thread