Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Squizzle posted:

im legit shocked that we might lose 2 of my 5 least fav trump appointees in the same month

Yeah it's always hard to see your favorite cast member go. It's fine though, I'm sure the featured players will step up once they get a few sketches under their belt or a recurring character. This gabagol guy seems to be killing it right out of the gate and he took Sean Spicer's spot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/phonycian/status/889589874499735557

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Baller Ina posted:

Tillerson ponders resigning, trump mad at sessions, jivanka hate priebus, bannon hates jivanka

just a bigly awesome WH staff

the best people folks

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

KaptainKrunk posted:

what was tillerson's face like when he realized that the state department doesn't actually determine foreign policy in any meaningful sense, that it has been systematically undermined for the better part of four decades, and that Trump has erased any pretense of the state department mattering

?

normally the state dept is p important tho it can wax and wane depending on the potus

and critically no potus has the capacity to care about every fuckin thing w us relations to every fuckin country so the bureaucracy is real important to keep poo poo goin and you know escalate to higher levels if a situation starts to get to the "maybe prez would be interested" level

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

deadgoon posted:

"oh no i cant go to the neighborhoods where people do a lot of crimes" -- someone who need guilotining, probably

there was a crime a week ago in the same place that i was at two days ago, that 50,000 other people have also been to in the past week, without getting crime'd!!!!!! We're gonna die!!! thanks obama

8th Line
Aug 1, 2016

He loves you

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

if an ailing senator rushed back to congress to pass a dem health care bill, there'd already be 30 infographics from pol and infowars explaining how hillary injected them with cancer to make them a sympathetic face for their plan

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

yes airplanes tend to go fast and have lots of momentum, you fuckken turd huffer

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
u kno how everyones always like

"america was always bad, bunch of slavers who didnt want to pay british taxes"

and those slavers were all like, "oh no we dont want the president to be a king"

well

maybe they were wrong about that

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

punchymcpunch posted:

lmao sack every employee then turn all the lights off and resign

the lights....some say they are still off to this day

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
and perhaps that king, is jesus christ

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Squizzle posted:

normally the state dept is p important tho it can wax and wane depending on the potus

and critically no potus has the capacity to care about every fuckin thing w us relations to every fuckin country so the bureaucracy is real important to keep poo poo goin and you know escalate to higher levels if a situation starts to get to the "maybe prez would be interested" level

A couple months ago Maddow talked about something going on in Gambia where the president lost an election and was like "nope, not gonna leave" and it sure looked to be headed for a military coup

and we have nobody at State remotely qualified to deal with that or anything in Africa

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

8th Line posted:

He loves you

I'm glad 8th Line is back :3:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Spicer really could learn a lot from Scaramucci tbh

he dips his dots and comes correct

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

hahaha

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
hmm maybe african countries dont need the USA to interfere with their governments

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the poetry of the nighttime sun

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

A couple months ago Maddow talked about something going on in Gambia where the president lost an election and was like "nope, not gonna leave" and it sure looked to be headed for a military coup

and we have nobody at State remotely qualified to deal with that or anything in Africa

I get the feeling we are going to need experience with that exact situation in the near future

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/businessinsider/status/889529693828984832

fake news

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

tony the mooch

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

Spicer really could learn a lot from Scaramucci tbh

he dips his dots and comes correct

All Spicey learned is that workin for Trump sucks

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
maybe were jest poundin em so ard that demand overrides supply innit

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

https://youtu.be/-N_RZJUAQY4

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

would kill the beer industry w/ that millenial

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Bull

poo poo

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Maybe the lovely beer industry

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

GobiasIndustries posted:

All Spicey learned is that workin for Trump sucks

that's right. It sucks.......UP.

Sucks Up :doh: cmon Spicey work with me here

safely sodomized posted:

would kill the beer industry w/ that millenial

:same:

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Helles is a terrible style.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

good, beer is... beer is

gently caress i can't do it, i don't drink but i can't bring myself to say it i'm sorry okay I'M SORRY

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

quote:

Beer penetration fell 1% from 2016 to 2017 in the US market, while both wine and spirits were unmoved, according to Nielsen ratings.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ive never seen more fake news

nite crew alone gives the beer industry record profits

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

introducing the new trump secretary of state, little pussy malanga, the new attorney general, tony soprano jr., and uh ben carson still HUD

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Judging by how many people my age or younger have that lovely Twitter app that brags about all the craft beers you drink, I call bullshit on this story

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
pussy maligna (south carolina)

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

story of my life

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

dont thank the millennials, thank jimmy carter.

i mean it, thank him. he did a good one with the beer.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

nice title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

that's right. It sucks.......UP.

Sucks Up :doh: cmon Spicey work with me here

:same: