Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

bring on the fanart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Can't wait.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Two days, but her solo box should come tonight.

Have enough to do one step up pull right now. Probably can't get enough loveca in time for the second, I think. Still, Nico hype! Hope to get a good pull out of it.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I'm hoping the hat migrates ever closer until it finds its home atop Nico's head.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
nicodaynicodaynicodaynicoday

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I'll be doing my pulls tomorrow night or so at around the same time my other buds are drawing. I think my main hope is for another SLG.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I also got a Pure Nico UR.

It was Fairy.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
uh die i guess

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also 2 SSRs but they were the bad 1st batch of SSRs.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Hate-Senpai posted:

It was Fairy.

Makes sense

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
:siren: Nicoday! :siren:

:siren:Nicoday!! :siren:

:siren: NICODAY!!!!!! :siren:

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

:siren: Sugarday! :siren:

X

:siren:Haatoday!! :siren:

X

:siren: SUGARHAATODAY!!!!!! :siren:
X

looks like your keyboard's messed up. don't worry, iShin fixed it!
X

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Nico birthday pulls!

Still no Nico UR for my EN account, but an idolized pool Nico SSR is good, as well as... gently caress, man, I don't know, a lot of SRs, maybe some idolized.

After accidentally doing a BiBi pull, my alt JP account gets a UR! It's Nozo Nozo Nico! Finally a Pure UR for this account! I also see animal mk.2 Nico in there, and of course everyone's favorite initial SSR.

And my main JP account gets a pair of the cute newish ice cream SSR! And a ton of my favorite Nico R! And other Nicos!

Not terrible, glad I got a UR (though I wish it were on a different account...), glad for all the cute Nicos. Devil Nico someday....

Happy birthday, Nico!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

+1 Nico chan

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Nico birthday pulls!

Still no Nico UR for my EN account, but an idolized pool Nico SSR is good, as well as... gently caress, man, I don't know, a lot of SRs, maybe some idolized.

After accidentally doing a BiBi pull, my alt JP account gets a UR! It's Nozo Nozo Nico! Finally a Pure UR for this account! I also see animal mk.2 Nico in there, and of course everyone's favorite initial SSR.

And my main JP account gets a pair of the cute newish ice cream SSR! And a ton of my favorite Nico R! And other Nicos!

Not terrible, glad I got a UR (though I wish it were on a different account...), glad for all the cute Nicos. Devil Nico someday....

Happy birthday, Nico!

Nico Nico Ni-ce.

Again, only had enough for the first step pull from the Nico box, but I guess 2 SRs aren't bad, especially when I can idolize one. Still wanted a UR though. The hunt continues!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh right I never posted my pull.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
On JP I blew my gems scouting for Job Dia (Niko Dia?) when she appeared as a rate up UR just before Nico's birthday. Only had enough for the 30 gem pull and got initial SSR Nico.

On EN I blew all my gems on the second part of Aqours animal set to try and get Owl Witch Magical Girl You, since that's one of my favorite SRs. No gems to pull for Nico.

I didn't get either of the cards I was aiming for. Perhaps the game is punishing me for my lack of faith in Nico.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I forgot to post the final comic of the Nico Nii marathon birthday bash last night:

This might explain why, when I did my birthday pulls, I only got 2 SSRs (which I already had, so I think it's the first batch), and like 12 SRs of various kinds but they don't match. :negative:

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Chill la Chill posted:

I forgot to post the final comic of the Nico Nii marathon birthday bash last night:

This might explain why, when I did my birthday pulls, I only got 2 SSRs (which I already had, so I think it's the first batch), and like 12 SRs of various kinds but they don't match. :negative:

lmfao the frame got extended

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Chill la Chill posted:

Embarrassed Tomato as her gift gives me life. Though I'm not sure why Eli turned around, did she open the Nico Matryoshka doll only to find nothing inside?

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

graybook posted:

lmfao the frame got extended
Birthday hats are pretty important.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Hate-Senpai posted:

Oh right I never posted my pull.

Zep....

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Polsy posted:

Idol Incidents
nothing, but they are stopping selling premium currency as of yesterday and going into extended maintenance from next week, whatever that means. Normally people are pretty up-front about shutting games down so I guess they expect it to be back, at some point.

https://harvest-game.com/2017/07/24/info-76/ well, I figured, since it's been down for 4 months

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

https://harvest-game.com/2017/07/24/info-76/ well, I figured, since it's been down for 4 months

I can't tell if the server being unavailable is your point, or just a happy coincidence.

Either way, RIP uh… rice girl and co.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

I can't tell if the server being unavailable is your point, or just a happy coincidence.

Either way, RIP uh… rice girl and co.

I guess they're having trouble keeping the site up under the weight of this big news, but

I don't know why it's written like the game is still usable in some way, the only difference between now and April is they added that link to the maintenance message.

Polsy fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jul 25, 2017

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Yeah, I was gonna say, what exactly are the servers up for? The super-hot market of idol jihen event apps?

Also is that second item app availability? What, can you still download it? f.e.: I guess, it's hard to tell with the stupid cloud icon

Sidenote:

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

get the gently caress out of this thread

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

"Gilt Kiss" works pretty well, tho

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

graybook posted:

get the gently caress out of this thread

Rude.

But justified.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I still think of them as "crayon" most of the time

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I still think of them as "crayon" most of the time

Well, they are a colorful bunch.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

Also is that second item app availability? What, can you still download it? f.e.: I guess, it's hard to tell with the stupid cloud icon

It'll probably be uselessly downloadable forever for you since you're already infected, but yeah, it's still available to newcomers for now. I have to wonder if they really had any plans to bring it back or they just decided to sit on it for a few months while they tried to think of one.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Zenostein posted:

"Gilt Kiss" works pretty well, tho

Gilded Kiss

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo
Found a new cutie named Fuka Asano. She looks so frazzled.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Oh hey, my first SSR pull in Million live that's not the SSR ticket.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Oh right, Million Live is now a thing.

Shrug. Starlight Stage is where my waifus are at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Further proof that Yohane is the best:

I'm translating a translation in my own language but it's Kanan saying to Yohane that she "likes surfing, right?" and Yohane repeatedly saying she does NET surfing and that she's broken in the head.

btw surfing is really cool and good....I miss it being back in the mainland for years now