Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Game: Martial Arts Madness
System: Friendship Effort Victory
Format: Discord, Voice
Players: 4-6 players
Description:

• What’s the big aesthetic of this comic? Pirates? Ninjas? Ghosts? Something else?
  • Martial artists with a hint of chinese mythology and some sci-if motiffs
  • What gives people power? Is there anything that gives them power or is the world just like that? Ki? Jutsu? Magic? Or just skill?
  • People can become powerful through the mastery of ki energy.
  • Why do people fight? What motivates most people? Is there some big goal? To be the best? Head of a country? Peace?
  • While individual reasons might vary, the general trend tends to be a desire to become the strongest in the universe.
  • Does something tie all the characters together? A tournament? A shared master? A shared enemy? An acedemy? Something else?
  • All the characters are the students of the same dojo and same master, Kitsusennien.
  • How is this world different? Is it mystical? Medieval? Science Fiction? Something else?
  • While the cities are more advanced than the modern day, the rural areas are like medieval china and are full of mythical and extinct creatures like dinosaurs and bearmen.
  • What is the name of this manga?
  • Martial Arts Madness

Covok fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Aug 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Game Come and play milord
System Fate Accelerated
Format PBP
Players 4
Description Reclaim the lands of the One True King in a low fantasy adventure. Govern wisely (or not) and see the people flock to your banner or abandon you!

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Game Fate of Legends
System D&D 4e
Format PBP (or discord text if the party prefers)
Players 5
Description Recover the Tablets of Fate from the Deities who assassinated Ao in this epic tier adventure staring at level 21.

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jul 20, 2017

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Game: Motherfuckers In a Dead City
System: Apocalypse World, 2nd Edition
Format: PbP
Players: 4-5
Description: Y'all are motherfuckers. City's dead, along with the world. What do you do?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Game: Not the Second Childhood I had in Mind
System: Magical Burst, 5th edition alpha
Format: PbP discord
Description: Your magical girl days are far behind you. You tried to get out but they just keep dragging you back it. A talking cat is offering any wish you desire, worry about why she's recruiting grown rear end women later.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Game: Worldship
System: D&D 4e
Format: Roll20
Players: 5-6
Description: Heroic tier adventure from levels 3-8. Fight demons, sabotage gods, shatter the fragile stalemate that keeps all of existence from being consumed in a war that could destroy everything everywhere. Gonna be a good time.

aegof fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Jul 29, 2017

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Game:Fate/Eterna
System: Atomic Robo
Format: Discord
Players: 4
Description: Come be an anime wizard or an anime mythical figure and fight to the death with NPCs to get a wish granted (no strings attached I promise)

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Game:cooks vs. cons mafia
System: Mafia
Format: pbp
Players: 13
Description: mafia is a game of trying to figure out a logic puzzle while everyone in the room is screaming that you are a moron. this flavor is a little goofy but it will be fun!

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Game:Pop Up Pirates
System: Dungeon World
Players: 4
Description: Fly the black flag and take part in a universe wide game of legal piracy. Fight and compete against other pirates, raid sunken ships, slay trolls and giants, ride dragons, rescue other pirates, fend off attacks from the wrong type of pirates. Pirates.

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST
Game: Rise of the Sephirdem

System: FATE, probably

Players: 4-6, probably closer to 4

Description: Mankind is crumbling, assailed by demons known as Sephirdem. Make a heroic stand, and try to fight against the poison slowly killing the world.

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

Name: Calibration nights [Exalted, but for newbies]
Game: [https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3828509]Exalted, for newbies[/url]
System: Exalted 3rd ed
Format: Pbp, but with discord for discussion/planing/questions
Players: 4-6 players or so
Description: It's exalted, but specificly to try to get people new to the game or at least not very familliar with it to come try it out. The game will involve punching gods and demons, fighting for creation, defeating slithering things from beneath the foundation of creation, during calibration, the craziest, halloweeniest time of the year.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Name: The Darkening of Mirkwood
Game: https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2450542/tor-the-darkening-of-mirkwood (still just an interest check at this point) Now an actual game.
System: The One Ring
Format: Combination of PBP and weekly/biweekly sessions on Roll20 (text only, no voice). Probably Friday or Saturday evenings EST.
Players: 4-6
Description: Epic campaign covering 30 years in the history of Middle-Earth.

Selachian fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Aug 2, 2017

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Game: [WFRP2E] The Finest lovely Peasant Simulator
System: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2e
Players: 5 - 6
Description: You are a band of adventurers hired by a not-French duke to hunt down the jackass who stole his wife's friend's hat. Said rear end in a top hat fled into what is basically France during the Black Plague but with more zombies and pig worship. and it's up to you five to not get stabbed to death by a guy who eats snails he finds under logs all day.

I am running the pre-made Barony of the Damned adventure, features of which include settling an ancient feud between two lovely peasant villages over who has the best pig, sinking a ship full of slaves to amuse a crazy nobleman, and the ever popular Skaven Shenanigans™ of 'loving up everything they attempt.'

Samej
Apr 25, 2011

A Ponderously Prescient Pachyderm
Game: [PF] Al-Qadim: Arabian Nights
System: Pathfinder
Players: 1
Description: Seeking 1 Player to join my Pathfinder game on Tuesdays at 7pm MST. The game is set in a non-Forgotten Realms version of TSR's Arabian Nights setting of Al-Qadim. The story is after a timeskip of 2.5 years after the last campaign finished up and will be beginning a new story at level 11. Your character will begin at this level and be quickly thrust into a new story featuring Genies, riddles, moonlit sword duels on rooftops, crazy stories, and araaaaaaaaaaabian niiiiiiiiiights. Out of the 7 players from the first campaign (which has very little to do with the new one) we have 3 players making new characters and 1 player quitting for School. Game is Roleplay heavy with combat as more of an afterthought. PM me if interested.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Game: Life In A Time Of War
System: Legend of the Elements
Format: Discord, Dicebot, Microphone Required
When: Tuesday at 9pm EST
Players: 3-6
Description:

Water.

Earth.

Fire.

Air.

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. Fifty years have passed and the Fire Nation continues its war of agression. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world.

It is 30 years into the reign of Fire Lord Azulon and the war rages on. The Air Nomads have vanished from the world and, with them, the avatar. The Earth Kingdom has made no such claims of having their own Avatar. If he were dead, then he should have been reborn into the Earth Kingdom. But, no one has seen him either. Hope is at an all time low.

Few remember what life was like before the war. The young know only violence and fear.

This is your world now. This is your story. Make it a good one in these troubled times.

Covok fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Jan 2, 2018

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Game: [Masks] Modern Maskers #3 Hell and Back Again
System: Masks
Format: Discord pbp hybrid
Players: 1-2 more
Description: This is a new recruit for Modern Maskers, an ongoing game of by-the-book, no gimmick Masks, set in Halcyon City. The pregame, "our first adventure" scenario is rescuing the established PCs Raiken and Styx from Hell. To do that you have to be a hero that's the same age as they are and have been recruited by their ex-teammate Kon.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Game: 13th Age, Rise of the Ratkin
System: 13th Age
Format: Discord w/ Roll20 or some other virtual battlemap
Players: as few as 3 - as many as 6
Description: You are members of a defunct adventurer's league, in a city that has been destroyed and rebuilt 3 times over the last 100 years. The game will be focussing on smaller inter-personal conflicts between the icons factions. You'll be playing a mostly neutral group trying to bring back the Adventurer's League into greatness, but watch out something sinister lurks in the bowels of Isensun. Children are going missing, and local traders have been complaining about scratch marks on the door. Gondoliers also hear loud and strange banging in the middle of the night, a cross between cries of glee, and explosions...

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!

Samej posted:

Game: [PF] Al-Qadim: Arabian Nights
System: Pathfinder
Players: 1
Description: Seeking 1 Player to join my Pathfinder game on Tuesdays at 7pm MST. The game is set in a non-Forgotten Realms version of TSR's Arabian Nights setting of Al-Qadim. The story is after a timeskip of 2.5 years after the last campaign finished up and will be beginning a new story at level 11. Your character will begin at this level and be quickly thrust into a new story featuring Genies, riddles, moonlit sword duels on rooftops, crazy stories, and araaaaaaaaaaabian niiiiiiiiiights. Out of the 7 players from the first campaign (which has very little to do with the new one) we have 3 players making new characters and 1 player quitting for School. Game is Roleplay heavy with combat as more of an afterthought. PM me if interested.

You don't have PMs on your account.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Game: City of Drums: A Hollow Knight Story
System: Homebrew/PBTA-alike.
Format: PBP/Discord
Description: Looking for (ideally) people who have played and enjoyed Hollow Knight. Want to do a short-and-sweet campaign in a slightly different locale set in the same world. Come prepared to become a little bug in a dark and gloomy world that happens to be a kingdom forged out of nuclear waste disposal barrels and probably to get your character drawn in the Hollow Knight style.

The system I'm using isn't precisely tailored for this game, but I think it'll work with minimal changes, and it's pretty pared down as far as PBTA's go. So even if you're new to play by posts or rpgs, feel free to drop on by and try out.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Game: [Only War] Jumping into the Jaws of Hell
System: Fantasy Flight Games Warhammer 40k: Only War.
Players: 6
Description: In this game, play a super elite paratrooper force in the Imperium of Man, going behind enemy lines and doing various missions, trying not to get killed when the regular ground pounders don't move their asses out of their trenches fast enough to help you.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Game: SK: All You Need Is Love, But A Sword Also Helps
System: Spellbound Kingdoms
Format: PBP with Discord support
Players: 2-4 more needed
Description: Spellbound Kingdoms is a system that rocks and needs to be played more. I have the starting adventure down (you're all from a small farming, your elders have noticed how passionate you are and you're trying to join a caravan that goes to Rithaign before the local kingsmen come for you) but the rest will be tailor-made to your characters. For now join Discord so we can plan this thing ahead. Here's the link: https://discord.gg/rJqbBMW

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Game: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Gaiden: Bloodlines Bequeathed
System: FATE Variant (Available Here)
Format: Play-by-Discord
Players: 1-2 more needed
Description: So the thread is archived, but that's not too important. What is important here is that the Discord Server is here, and we'll be looking at new applicants via that. You can hop on, ask about any setting details you need covered that weren't in the thread, check how things have been going thus far, make your own Stand and Stand-user! Simply post an application in #Sheet-Applications, and in about a week picks will come!

Unknown Quantity fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Aug 16, 2017

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Game: Hogwarts - A Touch of Class
System: Homebrew
Format: Discord and forums
Players: Sorting imminent.
Description: A Hogwarty cross between a RPG and a Forums Reality Game. While it has some similarities to Mafia it's really closer to one big Genius (or Survivor) game, with students in each house working together to win the coveted House Cup Championship.

Rules, queries and signups in the thread here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3830731

Spectators welcome!

busb fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Aug 20, 2017

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition - Yet Another Peasant Hellhole Needs Your Help

Night won't stop bullying me by posting interesting stuff from WFRP2, so now there's a game thread. Hop on in and probably die horribly. Recruitment lasts about a week.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Game Wulin Legends
System Legends of Wulin
Format Discord
Players 4 ish
Description Shake the very pillars of heaven! Or just wander around righting wrongs and kicking dudes in the head.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Game: The New Avengers
System: Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
Format: Discord + Roll20
Players: 2-3
Description: Join the new Avengers and help protect the multiverse from the Council of Four!

So, let me be real. This game had a pretty much full group till two days ago. Charollettesville lead to politics talk and politics talk lead to two players engaging in sexist, homophobic, and transphobic behavior. Even acted like dicks when I called them out. For example, "guys, that's pretty loving disrespectful to trans individuals" being met with "I identify as a ghost pirate and, if you disagree, I'll throw a tantrum! Are you triggered yet!?"

I kicked them both from the game.

Judging from their reaction and attempts to get back in the game, they apparently did not understand how these things work.

Regardless, that gave me two open slots. The other people should be cool.

We've been playing for some time and had two events: Breakout and are in the middle of the Council of Four.

Currently, they're hopping universes trying to stop an Evil Reed Richards, an Evil Hulk, Phoenix from another universe, and an evil Symboite Spiderman from destroying the multiverse.

Link Removed

Edit: The game is at 6pm EST Saturday. Microphone Required.

Covok fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Aug 19, 2017

Covok
May 27, 2013

Game: Get Rich Or Die Trying.
System: Fragged Empire
Players: 3-6
Description:

Welcome to the Haven System!

Mankind is dead, it's successor species made a bunch of new species but one killed them all off, and now everyone is trying to rebuild.

Opportunities to make dollar dollar bills, y'all!

Sundays at 9pm EST. Microphone required.

Covok fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Sep 3, 2017

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Game: Eternal Lies
System: Trial of Cthulhu
Description:
Come clean up the mess of some idiot adventurers ten years after their battle with a evil cult.

Try not to go mad or get eaten!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Game: Let's Hexplore A Whole New World
System: Microlite20
Format: Play-by-Post
Players: 5-7

Description:

A new world has been found and the Empire has established a small colony named Farport there. You have left home for this new, unknown land, but not to toil in building up the colony, but for adventure. You will be scouts and explorers of the unkown. Neither you nor I know what exactly awaits you there. This will be a hexcrawl and :rolldice: will create the world as you explore it. Will the first thing you stumble upon the lair of a hungry dragon? A ruined castle inhabited by hostile wildlife? Or just an overturned cart on the side of a road? I DON’T KNOW!

The game will run on Microlite20 rules, a very rules-light FREE game that hopefully (I’ll be using it for the first time) has enough depth to it to be engaging over the course of the game. It’s 17 pages, but only 4 or 5 of them are the actual rules – the rest is equipment, spell lists and the OGL.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
Game: [WFRP2E] We Became Them
System: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2e
Players: 5 - 6
Description: Your dumb rear end was in a shipwreck in the sea of claws. Get stabbed by vikings. Die of starvation. Eaten by monsters. The possibilities are endless. [sp]JK death is the only possibility[/sp]

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Game: Godhead: Aspects of the Divine Mind
System: Homebrew
Players: 5+
Description: You are the supreme being. The Causa Causans. The beginning and the end. The totality of existence at least until you create something.

Unfortunately, so is everyone else. The Godhead is fractured into Aspects, all flitting about in the divine headspace. All voices are equal, but the Godhead itself only acts when there is sufficient agreement. Can you, collectively, get your act together and create uncountable wonders, or will this universe fester as nothingness, the echoes of eternal arguments drowning out all that might be?

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Sep 15, 2017

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Game: A Song of Fire and Blood
System: A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Edition
Description: It is 158 AC, The Young Dragon has conquered Dorne. You are one of the Dornish Houses trying to survive under the new regime. Your Houses properites and riches have been divided among the king's favored subjects, whom hunger for more, and the mountains around you are the staging base for rebels, holdouts, and bandits exploiting the situation. Good luck

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Game: Witches of Lychford
System: Mafia
Players: 13
Description: Real estate! Small town! Witches! Come scream at each other while trying to solve a puzzle.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Game: Life In A Time Of War
System: Legend of the Elements
Format: Discord, Dicebot, Microphone Required
When: Tuesday at 9pm EST
Players: 1-3
Description:

We had a player drop. Looking for a replacement, and maybe two extras.

Basically, we're in Yu Dao in the middle of the war. We kind of, may have, be the start of a Triad organization in the city. Listen, things happens and no one can blame people for a series of simple mistakes.

Covok fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Oct 15, 2017

Silvergun1000
Sep 17, 2007

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Game: IT'S BUSINESS DUNGEON TIME
System: D&D 5e
Format: Discord, Microphone Required
When: Saturday, 8pm EST
Players: 4-5 (Looking for 1-2 more)
Description:

Hi Everybody!

I'm looking to recruit two players for a campaign that has just recently started. It's a humorous (Prachett-inspired), evil aligned campaign in a homebrew setting that I'm more or less making up as I go along. I'm all about letting my players screw things up in the most creative ways possible, and am more about creative roleplaying and storytelling than I am about rules and powergaming.

So far, our party has been unceremoniously dumped from the sky into town whose main industry is fishing in a volcano, braved frying pan-wielding shop owners and giant-crab ranchers, as well as having braved the world's most shoddily constructed dungeon only to be chased out of it as it fell apart around them by a gigantic red dragon.

Their next adventure is going to be a Yojimbo-like three way struggle involving, extra-planar drugs, demonic businessmen, and a con-artist so convincing he can even fool the forces of magic.

Astus
Nov 11, 2008
Game: Mistakes Were Made
System: WFRP 2e
Format: Play-by-Post
Players: 5-6

Description: Yet another Warhammer Fantasy game, this time set in the Border Princes. Going for a more laid-back style, so have fun burning down your Borderland sandbox.

Trizzdog
May 5, 2014
Original Proprietor of Space Dank

Game: Street Scum and Trogs: A Tale of No Grog

System: Shadowrun 5E

Format: Played on Roll20, Voice Banter and Etc Text on Discord, Characters Made In Chummer 5E, and finally In Character Shitposting Roleplay and World Buidling in a REAL BBS (Turn back now if a super cool BBS like your favourite 'runners use is scary to you. But we can help.)

Players: Looking to nab 2 fantastic roleplayers who for some weird reason want to be Street Scum. Highly experienced roleplayers are sought, experience in Shadowrun 5E would really help, but isn't necessary.

When: Still world building, expecting to play starting September 30th or September 31st, 4pm PDT on Saturdays or Sundays weekly is planned, but can tweak to player's needs. Each session aims to be 3 hours, but up to 4 is reserved.

Description: You are street scum. SINless. In the sixth world, you're less than drek, you're nothing. But here you are, in the bowels of Chicago, one of the most inhospitable urban sprawls the world has to offer. Rampant mafias, ghoul gangs, sociopathic 'corp interests, radiation, mana voids, insect spirits, and we just scratched the surface! And there's you in a tiny hole in the vast Corridors, trying not to die. Maybe you were born here and have toughed it out since, or maybe you're a recent newcomer, trying to hide, or make a new life. No matter the reason, you're here now, with nothing but the clothes on your back, and whatever gear you've scrounged up to this point. You and 3 other sordid chummers have met by chance, and have decided enough is enough, it's time to work together and scrounge up the nuyen to get out of this fraggin' dead end. You ain't nowhere near "Shadowrunner" level, so this could be suicidal... but suicide is better than this.

Notes: You will make a character using Street Scum rules, with a special Sum to Ten Eight. Yes, custom priority that sums to 8, AND I'm giving you a special level of Resources E to start with: 1000 nuyen. That's it. If what I said doesn't mean anything because you're new to Shadowrun, that's ok, I can guide you though the system. If it does make sense, but sounds terrible, yeah, it is, but the point is to play as a character who'd otherwise be a nameless mook in a normal Shadowrunner story. The intent behind the game is a sandbox for the players to get enough money to buy their way to a "normal", happy life somewhere else, with the fake SIN and all! Even simple gear is at a premium, and getting shot is going to really suck, so wits to match your roleplaying are in order. Major NPCs and groups will have their own agenda and act it out while you guys follow your simple goal. Participating in the BBS we're setting up is not only for fun, but also essential if you want to know what's going on around you during and outside the game sessions.

PM me to apply. Tell me about your roleplaying background, what you like in a roleplaying game, and why you're interested in playing with us.

Hope to talk to you soon, chummer.

EDIT: If you somehow stumble upon this post, the game has been filled. Thanks to all that applied!

Trizzdog fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Sep 21, 2017

Covok
May 27, 2013

Game: The New Avengers
System: Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
Players: 3-4
Description: Join the new Avengers and help protect the multiverse from the Council of Four!

We've been playing for some time and had two events: Breakout and are in the middle of the Council of Four.

Currently, they're hopping universes trying to stop an Evil Reed Richards, an Evil Hulk, Phoenix from another universe, and an evil Symboite Spiderman from destroying the multiverse.

We could use some people who can consistently show at the appointed time and are ready and willing to game. Have some fun, be superheroes, and all that.

The game is at 7pm EST Saturday. Microphone Required.

You can join us here.

Covok fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Oct 15, 2017

Zeppelin Insanity
Oct 28, 2009

Wahnsinn
Einfach
Wahnsinn
Game: Web of Succession (PvP!)
System PDQ
Format PbP + Discord
Players 4-6
Description

Rule Imperial not-Russia! The problem is that there is only one throne, and all your claims to it are equal. There's also the matter of the rebellion and aggressive neighbours. You'll find a way, though. Ambition always does.

The Imperial Palace is about to get a very interesting place indeed.

Negotiate, bluff and undermine each other while dealing with a series of internal and external threats.

Thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Game: Sailing the Spellbound Sea
System: Spellbound Kingdoms
Format: PbP + Discord
Players: 3-7
Description: You’re a criminal because you love. You’re a pirate because you’re a hero. Fight for freedom and passion on the Spellbound Sea!