Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

facebook jihad posted:

I still have the hots for Melisandre

My favorite Trump

wait poo poo which thread is this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

So when do we get to the episode where dany shits in a field i wanna see that.

hell yeah :fap:

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Euron fukken owns.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

El Padrino posted:

Yeah? Isn't that why Cersei and the Mountain have matching outfits? cause they look cuter that way? :3:

a good idea when writing a show that lasts many years: recast the actor of the mountain three times, make him a zombie with no visible face, then change his uniform to 'covered in black sheets' a year after that

i'll bet a third of the shows viewers can't remember who he is by now

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Does Jorah have rockitis on his dick? That's gonna hurt like hell to get rid of.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
i dont understand why they decided the dickless guy and the interpreter lady were actual characters people gave a gently caress about, and that they needed to make extensive scenes featuring them

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

i dont understand why they decided the dickless guy and the interpreter lady were actual characters people gave a gently caress about, and that they needed to make extensive scenes featuring them
Their entire insipid arc was building towards seeing Nathalie Emmanuel in the buff. HBO are doing God's work.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Durzel posted:

Their entire insipid arc was building towards seeing Nathalie Emmanuel in the buff. HBO are doing God's work.

the only real answer.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Durzel posted:

what's with the scenes where some lady just sorta flings her clothes off and stands there awkwardly while the cameras eyefuck her? Who is supposed to relate to these sexual encounters?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

ArbitraryC posted:

what's with the scenes where some lady just sorta flings her clothes off and stands there awkwardly while the cameras eyefuck her? Who is supposed to relate to these sexual encounters?

men.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Lol trying to gently caress with the lannisters castle and got owned. go lannisters!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

HoAssHo posted:

He did say that. He literally said we need to cut off the greyscale and then apply an ointment.
I loled at jorahs stfu look that stopped the explanation there

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

is the lady you're interested in stripping down and just sorta standing around for you to oggle her a common first encounter for most guys or what?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I wish there were like subtitles that would pop up whenever a character comes on screen showing their name and who they are. I didn't even know who Euron was until I looked him up and I feel like this happens with every character except I guess the Starks (the main ones at least) and Tyrion.

Agreed. They'll bring back a character who was on the show five years ago for ten minutes and expect the viewers to know who the hell it is. We aren't all superfans.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

ArbitraryC posted:

is the lady you're interested in stripping down and just sorta standing around for you to oggle her a common first encounter for most guys or what?

are you saying it's unrealistic and shouldn't be included in fiction? Idgi

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

mike12345 posted:

I sorta just felt it was way too hamfisted fanservice when watching the scene, like some sort of western pantyshot.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

ArbitraryC posted:

I sorta just felt it was way too hamfisted fanservice when watching the scene, like some sort of western pantyshot.

My cock didn't care that it was hamfisted.

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

ArbitraryC posted:

Is this your first HBO show? This should help

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

hakimashou posted:

Lol trying to gently caress with the lannisters castle and got owned. go lannisters!

I thought the ships going to Lanni-land were filled with the army of no-dicks and the aquamen?
It looked like the ships that got hosed were just the pirates and sand people.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Panamaniac posted:

I thought the ships going to Lanni-land were filled with the army of no-dicks and the aquamen?
It looked like the ships that got hosed were just the pirates and sand people.

Wasn't the pirate fleet sailing them there?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mike12345 posted:

It's kinda hacky to have every woman who strips naked just stand in the middle of the room still as a statue

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Gratuitous female nudity? In my HBO show? :monocle:

IMDB for Game of Thrones posted:

Episode 1 Winter Is Coming: A man is shown in a brothel. Scene begins with him receiving oral sex. You cannot see anything, but it is heavily implied and you can hear a sucking noise from off screen. Camera stays focused on his face (showing pleasure) until the prostitute performing it stands up, nude. They then lie in bed together, only the woman's breasts and buttocks are visible. After they talk, a man walks into the room and delivers three more nude women into the room.

A man removes his sister's gown, and briefly lightly caresses her breasts. She is then seen naked for a short while; breasts and buttocks.

At a wedding, many men and topless women dance wildly. Two men fight each other to have sex with a woman, the winner mounts the woman like an animal publicly as people cheer.

After the wedding, a man takes his new bride to the shore and undresses her slowly; her bare breasts briefly seen but no sex is shown. She is crying and trying to cover her breasts.

A man has sex with his sister from behind, they both grunt and moan; both are clothed but we see some of her buttocks as he thrusts.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

idk about you but i believe seeing pretty girls tits is a good thing

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

ArbitraryC posted:

Um...duh, that's how sex works. First she strips and taunts you and then a black guy comes out and fucks her while you masturbate.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
In the books Aegon the Conqueror's slamsister rode the dragon Meraxes, who was brought down by a scorpion bolt in Dorne. Like 300 years before the events of the show.

I guess nobody in the show is smart enough to know any history except Qyburn, who pretends he figured it out by himself.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Universe Master posted:

Um...duh, that's how sex works. First she strips and taunts you and then a black guy comes out and fucks her while you masturbate.

In high valeryian we call this Berth El Pup.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

In high valeryian we call this Berth El Pup.

What gender is your pronoun?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

can't wait for them to kill off dany

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

can't wait for them to kill off dany

Is anyone thinking that Dany is *not* going to sacrifice herself to kill the NK?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Is anyone thinking that Dany is *not* going to sacrifice herself to kill the NK?

Jon Snow will sacrifice himself to kill the night king. The night king and his snowman zombie army are really the archenemies of the northerners, no matter how far south they might go. It's got to be a northman who kills their leader, probably a Stark.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Wouldn't it be funny if Dany goes crazy and has to be killed?

More importantly, why did she change personality when she landed in Westeros? She reminded me of Ned Stark. Who cares what the people think. Just go attack poo poo. So she immediately loses her fleet by being a dumb rear end.

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

yes, if you have no dick it confuses them so they stand there like that

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Waltzing Along posted:

I do not like Dany as a character, but having her die not accomplishing anything thus retroactively making 6 seasons of horse poo poo and a whole other fictional continent into one big shaggy dog story would be the longest, wettest fart ever shat from a butt.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

shall we begin?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I do not like Dany as a character, but having her die not accomplishing anything thus retroactively making 6 seasons of horse poo poo and a whole other fictional continent into one big shaggy dog story would be the longest, wettest fart ever shat from a butt.

Spoilers!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Waltzing Along posted:

More importantly, why did she change personality when she landed in Westeros? She reminded me of Ned Stark. Who cares what the people think. Just go attack poo poo. So she immediately loses her fleet by being a dumb rear end.

After loving up in the slave city the whole last 2 seasons, this is a hamfisted attempt of character growth. I hope she goes bugfuck crazy at some point.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

"We can't burn the smallfolk, because we have modern western liberal values for some reason, so we will do the humane thing and starve them."

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Burn 'em for fuel

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

"We can't burn the smallfolk, because we have modern western liberal values for some reason, so we will do the humane thing and starve them."

Unless it's lanister smalls. In that case send in the dickless drones army and rape cavalry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Liberate all the slaves because they have human rights! Still rule with an iron fist in a feudal system where like 50% of people are commoners with no rights.