Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

This ends like a Kafka story I once read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Does anyone have the titular boobie that can grope itself comic.

Tittyular...

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Krinkle posted:

Tittyular...

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Ahahahaha nice. Why is it here, though. It's gotta be weird fan art, not a comic, right? (what the hell is this, a cel mistake in a bad show?)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Krinkle posted:

Ahahahaha nice. Why is it here, though. It's gotta be weird fan art, not a comic, right? (what the hell is this, a cel mistake in a bad show?)

There's a magical place called Japan.
It's that awful darkstalkers cartoon, which I know about because slowbeef reviewed it.

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

Anybody read the latest Meg Mogg & Owl anthology, One More Year? It has a pretty startling ending which I don't think is online (and no I'm not talking about WW Jones dying on Christmas, that wasn't in it).

Basically - and if you enjoy the comics I do recommend not spoiling and reading it yourself - Meg and WW Jones get arrested and the others only bail Meg out, it's at the end of a long comic, they forget/don't care about WW Jones etc. And the final page is his locked cell door yelling to be let out and screaming for a drink, and then you see inside the cell and he's rendered as a human man, wearing Jones' clothes, still shouting. And that's the end. I thought it was a pretty neat use of an unreliable narrator, calling the "reality" of the whole comics into question and implying that maybe they're all, actually, just regular humans. Which makes their lovely drugged up life so much worse.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ha ha ha that's funny.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
drat things not being online yet.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I have it and I enjoyed it. The thing with MMO is I don't expect there to be a whole lot of continuity so the ending is pretty whatever.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

This ends like a Kafka story I once read.

Metamorphosis is great.

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

Blackchamber posted:

I have it and I enjoyed it. The thing with MMO is I don't expect there to be a whole lot of continuity so the ending is pretty whatever.

Me neither, none of the previous storylines have ended in any kind of change and I don't expect this one to, but it was still a really great and unexpected moment.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Krinkle posted:

Tittyular...

I sure am tired of all these fist titties.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

freebooter posted:

Anybody read the latest Meg Mogg & Owl anthology, One More Year? It has a pretty startling ending which I don't think is online (and no I'm not talking about WW Jones dying on Christmas, that wasn't in it).

Basically - and if you enjoy the comics I do recommend not spoiling and reading it yourself - Meg and WW Jones get arrested and the others only bail Meg out, it's at the end of a long comic, they forget/don't care about WW Jones etc. And the final page is his locked cell door yelling to be let out and screaming for a drink, and then you see inside the cell and he's rendered as a human man, wearing Jones' clothes, still shouting. And that's the end. I thought it was a pretty neat use of an unreliable narrator, calling the "reality" of the whole comics into question and implying that maybe they're all, actually, just regular humans. Which makes their lovely drugged up life so much worse.

Well of course he did that, don't forget his name is Werewolf Jones, not Wolf Jones.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Just werewolf jonesing.

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
I vaguely remember reading something where Simon Hanselmann said that there is time continuity in the series, but the second and third books are just collections of stories and do not fit into the overall story, while the first book and upcoming book do contain overall development.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

freebooter posted:

Didn't that character die in the comics at one point?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

VanSandman posted:

Didn't that character die in the comics at one point?

He will this Christmas morning

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm glad Werewolf Jones will die, Mike deserves better.

soggywaffles
Mar 18, 2009

freebooter posted:

I was slightly disappointed to find "One More Year" ending with the same comic that has already been released as "Worst Behavior". At least it was colored. Also, the characters have always been obviously transparent representations of "regular humans". The metaphorical monsters we all are and know, characterized and cartooned into literal monsters in a relatable and humorous fashion.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I kinda like the idea of the world's most pitiable werewolf who at full moon hulks out into a lanky tweaker looking motherfucker that goes binge drinking and does zany dipshit things, and otherwise just holes up wallowing in social anxiety and remorse as the world's twiggiest osteoporotic.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

There's a magical place called Japan.
It's that awful darkstalkers cartoon, which I know about because slowbeef reviewed it.

Isn't that one of Sailor Moon's villains?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/kmwilliamswritr/status/890164476934336512

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I have no idea what any of that means

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
A dude serving in the US military is bummed because someone died. Then a dude from the war zone condoles with him, sharing his experience of bereavement. But, OH SNAP, the person the US military dude is mourning is just a character from a TV show.

It's not funny, even though there are drawings.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Also it was all a dream as you can see in the first panel, so it's even more banal.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

change the gnome to tromp pls

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

That poor piss gnome is going to be so disappointed when it realizes the physics of that machine won't lead any of it to its eagerly waiting mouth. :(

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Woebin posted:

That poor piss gnome is going to be so disappointed when it realizes the physics of that machine won't lead any of it to its eagerly waiting mouth. :(

maybe dude has a fat dilz & can pressurize that hosed up tube

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 06:46 on Jul 27, 2017

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Woebin posted:

Look at Mr Piss Wizard here who worries about not seeing the pump hidden behind the front panel, but not worried about whatever the gently caress it is that comes out of that giant return slot.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Gromit posted:

Look at Mr Piss Wizard here who worries about not seeing the pump hidden behind the front panel, but not worried about whatever the gently caress it is that comes out of that giant return slot.

I believe it's spelled Whizzard

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Woebin posted:

Like all that black space contains no machinery and someone built a giant machine just to contain a pipe and piss gnome. You idiot. You loving rube

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Sexual Aluminum posted:

I believe it's spelled Whizzard

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 09:10 on Jul 27, 2017

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

AlbieQuirky posted:

A dude serving in the US military is bummed because someone died. Then a dude from the war zone condoles with him, sharing his experience of bereavement. But, OH SNAP, the person the US military dude is mourning is just a character from a TV show.

It's not funny, even though there are drawings.

I thought they were on the moon...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

A cat wouldn't join in. It would lick its crotch disinterestedly while you're beaten to death, then later eat your face.