Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serf posted:

imma say this a gently as i can but you're doing the exact thing that i am talking about on this very page

that's a fair cop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

zegermans posted:

I feel like that accentuates his point since all these terrible candidates have to beat leftists to make the ballot
Terrible DNC backed candidates have an easier time getting on the ballot if the virtually fellate special interests by not bucking the 'status quo'

Hmmmm :thunk:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ctrl+f "bernout"

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

zeal posted:

you're lying, gutless scum

lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Serf posted:

the real problem is that people keep engaging with the suck zone rogues gallery like we haven't been through this poo poo for months on end

Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Serf posted:

the real problem is that people keep engaging with the suck zone rogues gallery like we haven't been through this poo poo for months on end
Sounds like a perfect emulation of the national Dem direction at that point.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ThndrShk2k posted:

Terrible DNC backed candidates have an easier time getting on the ballot if the virtually fellate special interests by not bucking the 'status quo'

Hmmmm :thunk:

there's always some reason leftists fail other than themselves

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

zegermans posted:

Yes, because it's always only one reason and not an amalgamation of reasons with one of them being a significant disadvantage on the stage due to the tactics and power of the currently entrenched elite.

:thunk:

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

zegermans posted:

Well yeah. The enemies of the left work against it constantly.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/889869423724687360

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Yes, it's technically possible to overcome such a disadvantage, but that doesn't mean the disadvantage isn't a bias that needs to be removed.

Much like the concept of agency.
Technically you can do many agent actions, but because there's two aspects of agency what also matters is what the entity feels like their agent capacity is rather than only what literally is possible.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

that guy who shot off steve scalise's dick like robin hood shooting an arrow thru an arrow was the most effective leftist in decades

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

god bless

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

The music suffers
The music business thrives

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Al! posted:

that guy who shot off steve scalise's dick like robin hood shooting an arrow thru an arrow was the most effective leftist in decades

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Al! posted:

an he was a berniebro! turn left dems

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Condiv posted:

an he was a berniebro! turn left dems

I maintain that was why he was such a god awful shot

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Al! posted:

direct action works imo

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Leftists want to smash the oligarchy and yet they don't smash the oligarchy, wow problematic.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Waluigi is the logical end point of capitalism. His existence is the triumph of capital over creativity; he has no reason to exist beyond adding a simulacrum of novelty to a declining commodity. He is the committee designed end point of a franchise alienated from the ideas of play. To choose to play as Waluigi is the ultimate act of false consciousness, you may tell yourself you can engineer some kind of enjoyment when in reality this cynically designed character is playing you. Where one could see some joy in the running, jumping, shell throwing antics of the Super Mario Bros Waluigi brings nothing new to the table; he is simply an invitation to buy the latest iteration of Mario Tennis. Like the New Super Mario Bros games and the futile non-existence of Funky Kong Waluigi is Nintendo cynically selling back to you something you’ve already bought and demanding that you enjoy it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Regular Nintendo posted:

stebe scolise pounded in the butt by a .223 round's razor-sharp fragments ricocheting off his shattered pelvis

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frijolero posted:

Leftists want to smash the oligarchy and yet they don't smash the oligarchy, wow problematic.

if you want leftists to get elected how come you haven't got leftists elected yet?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I agree that Waluigi needs some of his own games

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
SMOKED EM!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

my favorite part of the suck zone is when right wing political cartoons and articles are posted unironically

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax

Al! posted:

my favorite part of the suck zone is when right wing political cartoons and articles are posted unironically

my favorite is when people pretend like the democrats aren't right wing

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Al! posted:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

SKULL.GIF posted:

also wow I remember hamprince being generally chill back in the Before Days during the primary

now he's a bitter, hateful neoliberal peddling the fantasy that lefties are in a cult?

Hillary supporters need to get purged back to the Republican Party where they belong

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
is s. Kelley the hack that writes Dustin as well

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Al! posted:

that wasn't unironic tho

I post in the D&D politoons thread, I know who Skelley is

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NewForumSoftware posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

NewForumSoftware posted: