Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Nocheez posted:

Also, I wish everyone would quit responding to the idiots with MAGA avatars or spouting dumb, non-lol poo poo. Put them on ignore then get ABP and add this filter:
code:
##*.ignored.post
And they're magically gone (except when douchebags quote them).

This works in UBlock Origin also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I ride bikes all day posted:

Wait, is Trump on vacation while his healthcare baby is up again?

It just occurred to me that Trump won't fire Sessions until he's back from vacation. This is entirely because he doesn't understand that he still president while he's on vacation.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I ride bikes all day posted:

Wait, is Trump on vacation while his healthcare baby is up again?

lmao of course, he's had a hard 7 months in office, he's already spent 2 months of which on vacation/golfing.

if this ratio keeps up, at the end of his :hmbol: 4 year term, he'll have spent more than a year golfing/vacationing.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Random Stranger posted:

It just occurred to me that Trump won't fire Sessions until he's back from vacation. This is entirely because he doesn't understand that he still president while he's on vacation.

holy :hmbol:, this is 100% true.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I know this is from a while ago but I'm looking at it and it is particularly confusing to me because different people of various opinions writing an op-ed is usually considered a good thing? Like isn't Slate here just presenting different sides of an argument versus pushing one specific agenda or another? People are mad about that?

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

just tell the maga cunts to suck your drat balls

it makes life so much easier.

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBqB_3j4Qts

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/889882758394335232

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-25/scaramucci-is-said-to-seek-federal-tax-break-on-skybridge-sale

tl;dr:

Scaramucci was promised a place in his administration by Trump so Scaramucci sold his company to avoid conflicts of interest. If you sell a company to avoid conflicts of interests for a government job you are allowed to defer capital gains taxes, in this case millions of dollars.

Trump didn't offer him a job until now when Spicy left which means that offer probably isn't good anymore.

tl:dr v.2

Trump potentially screwed Scaramucci out of millions of dollars. :lol:

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

I know this is from a while ago but I'm looking at it and it is particularly confusing to me because different people of various opinions writing an op-ed is usually considered a good thing? Like isn't Slate here just presenting different sides of an argument versus pushing one specific agenda or another? People are mad about that?

People who shout "fake news " at anything tend to not realize the difference btwn an oped piece and a news story

That being said, foxnews and p much every web news site that's never published on paper have made a living blurring the line btwn op ed and facts. Ive never read anything on huff po that doesnt read like an op ed

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/889915185313480705

maga

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Egbert Souse posted:

Good idea, I'm doing my part!

:hmbol:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

It's loving happening

https://twitter.com/lauraolin/status/889916254378766338

they flipped two senators at the last second to a Yes. RIP, everyone's health insurance.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

red19fire posted:

It's loving happening

https://twitter.com/lauraolin/status/889916254378766338

they flipped two senators at the last second to a Yes. RIP, everyone's health insurance.

All this vote is for is to start debate about the healthcare bill; it still has a ways to go.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

A little bit back but are we sure baron didn't draw this because it looks like literally a 5 year old drew this.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

TontoCorazon posted:

A little bit back but are we sure baron didn't draw this because it looks like literally a 5 year old drew this.

Barron draws better than trump, though it's mostly blonde anime chicks with large breasts.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

TontoCorazon posted:

nah, look at all that phallic imagery. definitely trump. well, a trump.

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

https://twitter.com/aabramson/status/889917198092963841

gonna happen

https://decisiondeskhq.com/vote-tracker/senate-vote-on-motion-to-proceed-to-health-care/

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bert Roberge posted:

Barron draws better than trump, though it's mostly blonde anime chicks with large breasts.

Typical kids with their fidget spinners. :argh:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

TontoCorazon posted:

Reposting from a few pages back this little gem from another goon:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:regd08:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Bert Roberge posted:

Why did I question this was real for even a second?

Every time I doubt I am shown that everything is real.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

"I'm not owned! I'm not owned!" I shout repeatedly as I shrink slowly into a piss tape and die of an easily treatable condition

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/889919425591349248

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Tillerson is going to live at a farm upstate for a few weeks

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's hilarious in of itself that it's about halfway through the first of four years and a) many staff positions across several departments have not been filled and b) several of his cabinet level administration members are openly dissatisfied and resignation is being bandied about.

Like haha turns out maybe there was nothing to worry about with Sessions or Tillerson because they're looking like they're going to just resign anyway because that's how shithouse things are up there.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
hey guys i heard from another thread that trump is fine

lol!

:hmbol:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
RIP poors

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Stung to death by WASPs

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Egbert Souse posted:

Reposting from a few pages back this little gem from another goon:

:hellyeah: I made that!

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well such a state of affairs can only exist for so long before you get a bunch of John Q situations or worse. You can only squeeze so much blood out of a stone.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Bert Roberge posted:

it's good.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Session should resign. When your boss takes to twitter and the news to talk about how lovely you are at your job, you leave

Its the fuckin loyalty bullshit trump forces on his administration that keeps them lapping his orange mangled dick

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Madcosby posted:

Session should resign. When your boss takes to twitter and the news to talk about how lovely you are at your job, you leave

Its the fuckin loyalty bullshit trump forces on his administration that keeps them lapping his orange mangled dick

nah just stay and dont do anything he wants, way more spiteful

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Bert Roberge posted:

It's the piss tape that makes it perfect

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

gender illusionist posted:

hey guys i heard from another thread that trump is fine

I kinda believe it. I think he'll still be making bigly decisions and guiding the US into a dark abyss but not soon enough that he'll miss the opportunity to serve his second term and I'll be holding my butt open in preparation for the laughs.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Between the healthcare bill and overtime bill, America is going to be so great once all of the poors die of easily treatable illness and being overworked.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Egbert Souse posted:

Tillerson is going to live at a farm upstate for a few weeks

Tell him to say "hi" to my childhood pets. :smith:

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

You'll be tired of all the winning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU