Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I watched that Perez speech until he got to the part about how the bill would cut jobs lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Democrats cheering for Hero John McCain. Wow........ that's by partisanship in action!! USA!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

lol at Chuck Todd making at least 6 figures to be a political expert telling people that McCain voted yes to vote no

will always make me lol at how retarded pundits are

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
"Civility" isn't what we meant when we said the Democrats should stand for something lol

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/889931541970866176

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Darkman Fanpage posted:

post these on /pol/

Where do you think those came from?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i don't care if the motherfucker is getting better at his speech, he's terrible at his actual job and really needs to get the gently caress out yesterday.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i don't care if the motherfucker is getting better at his speech, he's terrible at his actual job and really needs to get the gently caress out yesterday.

the man looked at banks illegally foreclosing on active duty servicemembers and did nothing. he will never conceive of a policy that exists outside of subservience to capital

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

We are fighting together *punches fellow dem*

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

the best part of the "how dare you say john mccain deserves cancer cause of his choices what's wrong with you?" stuff from liberals is that they're more than happy to say that people deserve or don't deserve this or that based on poor choices

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

the whole cancer thing is fake and they're doing it for the publicity!!!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Karl Barks posted:

false cancer flag

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
*to the tune of Barbara Ann by The Beach Boys*

gliob gliob gliob

gliob gliob glioblastoma

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
i made that joke already but idc

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/joeprince___/status/889947998838542336

Lol the Kamala attack ads for her time during AG write themselves

crawlkill
Feb 20, 2014
what if every time a Democrat wanted to say something compassionate about McCain they instead looked up one of the thousands of medical gofundmes for people dying and leaving their families in poverty and linked to that instead

friend of mine who may not be a friend of mine much longer was talking about not having any limits to her compassion and it's like k but it seems to be narrowly focused on evil famous people though

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax

Karl Barks posted:

someone please start this conspiracy theory

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

*8 months from now* oh wow would you look at that his brain cancer magically dissapeared, this is a republican miracle!!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

fits my needs posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/joeprince___/status/889947998838542336

Lol the Kamala attack ads for her time during AG write themselves

lol the more I learn about her the worse she looks

https://twitter.com/nikhilgoya_l/status/888808960467271682

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
2019 is going to be so much fun

crawlkill
Feb 20, 2014

Karl Barks posted:

*8 months from now* oh wow would you look at that his brain cancer magically dissapeared, this is a republican miracle!!

freed from disastrous Obamacare and burdensome job-killing regulations coal has successfully treated McCain's tumor for $12 a year

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"single payer will never, ever happen"

in that case, the only thing i can tell you is that the gop at your location has its offical meetings on the second tuesday of every month and i'm sure your lukewarm bullshit takes will be loving welcome there.

"OMG CIRCULAR FIRING SQAUD!"

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

love to be civil

that's what happens when this poo poo is just your day job

i once spoke to a Dem staffer who was really happy that their candidates won and really pissed at various factors that had threatened the candidates' campaigns. not because they thought their candidates were good or were pushing good policy - in fact, they didn't mention policy or ideology at all, as far as I can recall. their primary concern, by a huge margin, was the fact that their fellow Dem staffers would have been left unemployed if their candidates had lost. straight-up "people's JOBS were on the line" outrage at anyone who didn't unconditionally line up to support literally anyone who ran as a Dem

it was a really enlightening look into the world these people live in. it really opened up my understanding. to us, these fights over policy and elections are deciding factors in the lives of tens of millions of Americans. to Washington creatures, all this stuff is just career moves

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

loquacius posted:

Again, Bernie has worked with McCain on non-poor-people-loving legislation before; it makes sense he wouldn't want him to literally die

It's ok to hate McCain without also hating everyone who doesn't hate him :shrug:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

2019 is going to be so much fun
The Republicans will finally have their supermajorities.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

loquacius posted:

Again, Bernie has worked with McCain on non-poor-people-loving legislation before; it makes sense he wouldn't want him to literally die

It's ok to hate McCain without also hating everyone who doesn't hate him :shrug:
Anyone who applauded should be primaried.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Kamala Harris is a fake rear end person how shocking

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
If Obama praised someone you can bet everything on them being horrible horrible people

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

white sauce posted:

just goes to show that All Cops Are Bastards

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

FactsAreUseless posted:

Anyone who applauded should be primaried.
Everyone should have a primary adversary to ensure a competition of ideals are being voted for, despite clapping or not.

Most of the current members would probably still win their areas anyway, especially Bernie
:bern101:

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

the bitcoin of weed posted:

just goes to show that All Cops Are Bastards

:hai:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

and here i gave her a chance on her joint effort with rand paul

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

white sauce posted:

If Obama praised someone you can bet everything on them being horrible horrible people

really cause in 2009 he gave a speech praising forums poster tight booty shorts

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Karl Barks posted:

really cause in 2009 he gave a speech praising forums poster tight booty shorts

tbs' post history is a much better read than a list of obama's activities as president.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

white sauce posted:

Kamala and Cory booker are extremely transparent empty suits. they don't give a gently caress about anybody but their careers

See this thread: https://twitter.com/joeprince___/status/889946929358135297

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress, even my own goddamned post history would be a better read and i'm loving embarrassed by every last bit of it.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

gently caress, even my own goddamned post history would be a better read and i'm loving embarrassed by every last one of them.
At least you're heading your remote dem group to do something!

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
I mean other than the imaginary Dem hall I pretend you hold your meetings in and you sit upstairs yelling out into the twilight of the evening every weekend not drukenly, but not sober either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/keithellison/status/889932034168303616

• Locked thread