Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Lol KFILE just retweeted this. Andrew, just post and say hi
https://twitter.com/malkdrinker/status/889966596537671682

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Squizzle posted:

but each generation is less white than the preceding so still works as a policy

sure but the root problem of white people being loving nuts should really be addressed one of these centuries

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hellbans made posts just straight-up not appear, they weren't blank. It's why they got rid of it - it broke everything.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the left badly needs an infowars so we have someone to call john mccain a douchebag on television

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

^ i'm in

Epic High Five posted:

The press and pundits are so, so desperate for this to be a narrative that takes hold. They literally live in an alternate loving reality

i was away all day and i'm shocked the cillizza thread hasn't been bumped he has to have a lovely take by now

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Al! posted:

sometimes i think im hellbanned for a sec when a really funny joke doesn't get a response

hehehehahahehahabehahe

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/889970347767988225

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hellbans made posts just straight-up not appear, they weren't blank. It's why they got rid of it - it broke everything.

hellbans are perfect for the age of trump then

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Ekster posted:

US media not only burning bridges with the right but also the left lmao

last night I watched Brian "Watching Trump Drop Bombs on A Syrian Airfield Gives Me Priapism" Williams gush for 2 uninterrupted minutes to his panel of tv "journalists" that it was going to be hard to award pulitzers this year because everyone is gosh, just doing such amazing and important work :hmbol:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Venuz Patrol posted:

http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/senate-vote-health-care/?lpup=19131887#livepress-update-19131887

nate silver strikes me as being a mealy mouthed centrist but he surprisingly has the right opinion about mccain

the 538 crew has been pretty legit since trump took over, nate has been very sick of the gop's bullshit for a few months now.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Might as well care about things like this as well then

https://mobile.twitter.com/markfollman/status/889934039074824192

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i miss crazy cloud's posts

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

sometimes i think im hellbanned for a sec when a really funny joke doesn't get a response

I wish I could make a funny joke :(

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

GobiasIndustries posted:

I wish I could make a funny joke :(

every post you make is a joke

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

eonwe is the political pundit we need. he would call john mccain a cocksucker rear end in a top hat on tv.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
Aug 2018: Trump fires sessions and personally executes Mueller on live TV for being "enemy of the people (sad!)"

McCain: this is an area for concern

Ryan: the president just doesn't understand decorum

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Gringostar posted:

every post you make is a joke

Wait is this a joke?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Ekster posted:

lol they're enablers and collaborators and bear bigly responsibility for this poo poo pickle our nation was impaled upon

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ekster posted:

That was burned years ago. I don't know a single leftist who actually has any love for any media outlet of note. Even NPR has been given up on. There's simply no room on any media platform for leftist messaging

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Maybe if they stretch it out long enough, McCain will keel over and die?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

save state cheesing the nixon speedrun

this timeline appears to be tool-assisted in some fashion

I wonder how

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Reality Winner posted:

eonwe is the political pundit we need. he would call john mccain a cocksucker rear end in a top hat on tv.

who in this thread wouldn't call john mccain a cocksucker rear end in a top hat on tv though given the chance?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

may mccain's grave be poo poo on every loving minute until global warming kills us all

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Typo posted:

Aug 2018: Trump fires sessions and personally executes Mueller on live TV for being "enemy of the people (sad!)"

McCain: this is an area for concern

Ryan: the president just doesn't understand decorum

mccain will still be alive by then since the blood sacrifice of today bought him at least a decade

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

fits my needs posted:

Might as well care about things like this as well then

https://mobile.twitter.com/markfollman/status/889934039074824192

lol nice Hatch act meltdowbn

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

I called Bernie but he just yelled "Medicare for all" and then a bunch of misogynist slurs.

but what did he say about minorities?

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Ekster posted:

the people who first started shouting #fakenews were the left over the media and the lack of #WMD in #Iraq back in 2004 or so

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Gringostar posted:

who in this thread wouldn't call john mccain a cocksucker rear end in a top hat on tv though given the chance?

but DECORUM :byodame:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

no ur just in hell :)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

me, to john mccain on national tv: yer a piece of poo poo, 'arry

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

no ur just in hell :)

this is a very disturbing color palette

Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/politics/north-korea-threatens-nuclear-strike-us/index.html

CIA director straight up says they want to separate that regime from the system. DKRP has a strike first nuclear policy upon threat to dear leader and likely have fully capable ICBMs within a year.

And trump is focused on tv of trump poo poo-talking sessions because he's too chickenshit to fire anyone. No wonder Tillerson wants the gently caress out.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

til apparently there are two independent senators, he is #2 (Angus King, from Maine)

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Reality Winner posted:

the left badly needs an infowars so we have someone to call john mccain a douchebag on television

ii will call john mccain a douchebag anywhere, any time. i will insult eveyr thing about him , his piloting skills, his meanness to his wives, his inability to defeat George freakin W Bush in the primary campaign and inability to defeat Barack The Islamic Shock in the general election, his abysmal failure as a legislator and public servant, his unforgivable misogyny, his embarrassing and shameful comb-over, and then i will apologize,, and when i see him to apologize in person, i will offer him a celebratory high-10 of friendship

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

my brain automatically reads any sentence with "sir" in it with felix's stolen valor voice and it loving rules

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/kid_mao/status/889940336050614272

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Sir Tonk posted:

but what did he say about minorities?

he keeps telling howard sterns sstory about working ina store where the owner would hit the schvoogiebuzzer every time a black person came into shop as if it were his own

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

are you not a believer in capitalism!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

I'm catching up. Surely McConnell has something other planned than dragging this out till friday to vote on a bill that needs 60 votes, and full repeal which died in it's infancy last week? Or are they really just marching this out to die?

• Locked thread