Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

What's the deal with airplane fuel?

I was going to ask why anyone at all would like Rees-Mogg but then I realised that's the end point of thinking anyone with a vaguely posh-sounding English accent must be intelligent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Ague Proof posted:

What's the deal with airplane fuel?

I was going to ask why anyone at all would like Rees-Mogg but then I realised that's the end point of thinking anyone with a vaguely posh-sounding English accent must be intelligent.

He's white and has lots of kids.

Hes Doing His Part

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Just realised how funny it is that a bunch of racist 4chan incels are primarily concerned about the drop in white births

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Bip Roberts posted:

Imagine someone handed you a pistol with only 6 shots.

I assume pjw will fade into mist and blow away if Alex Jones dies so that at least answers one question.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

nopantsjack posted:

Just realised how funny it is that a bunch of racist 4chan incels are primarily concerned about the drop in white births

It has always been manifestations of their own sexual pathologies.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

nopantsjack posted:

You know what, I almost want to post a thread on /pol/ and ask them why they are not coupling and having white babies. I'm sure the responses would be nothing but excuses and misogyny.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Bip Roberts posted:

thats an easy one

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Montasque posted:

You know what, I almost want to post a thread on /pol/ and ask them why they are not coupling and having white babies. I'm sure the responses would be nothing but excuses and misogyny.

Pretty much. Also racism and lies.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

oh my god that name is amazing

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Bip Roberts posted:

Why imagine? This is America. Go to the corner store and buy one.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
imagine being dumb enough to want piers morgan on your debate team

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
IMAGINE BEING DUMB ENOUGH TO WANT SEAN loving HANNITY ON YOUR DEBATE TEAM

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Darkman Fanpage posted:

IMAGINE BEING DUMB ENOUGH TO WANT SEAN loving HANNITY ON YOUR DEBATE TEAM

no one picked him

he's the alt-right goku option

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

no one picked him

he's the alt-right goku option

the first reply picked him

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

This game is way harder than it looks.

I mean... Jesus...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Montasque posted:

This game is way harder than it looks.

I mean... Jesus...

nah, save alex jones and the two coulter clones

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
So apparently in the imagination of the alt right it takes the brain power of at least 3 right-wing pundits to debate a single leftist.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Jones, Carlson, and Molyneux would be the most bangin comedy option. I pick them.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
oh that's tucker carlson not piers morgan. dunno why i thought it was morgan.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

debate is just a sport for nerds who can't endure physical activity

in the formal course of a debate, the truth of the matter isn't even what determines who wins. it's all formal procedure and delivery.

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 18:25 on Jul 26, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
also you dont get to pick the topic or whether you're pro or con

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Al! posted:

nah, save alex jones and the two coulter clones

F, marry, kill.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Montasque posted:

F, marry, kill.

alex jones, alex jones, alex jones

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
jeez folks line em up in a row and use a big gun. You got 5 shots left ffs

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Before I went out for lunch I did a bad thing and made a thread on /pol/ to see their responses to the WHITE BABY/INCEL question... I just checked out the thread and... OH BOY.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Montasque posted:

Before I went out for lunch I did a bad thing and made a thread on /pol/ to see their responses to the WHITE BABY/INCEL question... I just checked out the thread and... OH BOY.

so just as pathetic as we expected i see.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Admiral Ray posted:

so just as pathetic as we expected i see.

The guy who admitted to being too ugly, fat, and autistic to get a girl was refreshing and honest.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you poor pathetic virgins have no idea how the modern woman operates

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Montasque posted:

The guy who admitted to being too ugly, fat, and autistic to get a girl was refreshing and honest.

yeah, that was. i liked the elbows too pointy brown eyes one a lot.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the thread quickly descends into debating whether thr girl in the op is white enough to have sex with

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

i don't watch fox so for a long time subconscious word association had me thinking tucker carlson looks like carlton banks. that's my right-wing pundit story.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the thread quickly descends into debating whether thr girl in the op is white enough to have sex with

For /pol/ no girl is white enough to have sex with, not even Lauren Southern, whom they claim is Jewish.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Peel posted:

i don't watch fox so for a long time subconscious word association had me thinking tucker carlson looks like carlton banks. that's my right-wing pundit story.

they're both big dorks.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Montasque posted:

For /pol/ no girl is white enough to have sex with, not even Lauren Southern, whom they claim is Jewish.

Ages ago, back in the early days of these forums, one of several now-defunct running jokes would be how certain posters would invariably declare any attractive woman to be too ugly to gently caress, regardless of who it was or how insanely nitpicky their complaint was. Those poster inevitably got mocked as pathetic greasy shut-in losers who didn't have a chance in hell with anyone, let alone whatever celebrity was being discussed, and were puffing up the (usually imaginary) flaw as something to hide their crippling insecurity and hygiene issues behind.

You can probably guess where I'm going with this.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
The sexual pathology of sexless internet nerds gets weird/creepy fast. Eventually they're whole concept of partners becomes some objective checklist of physical traits (with maybe a line for some personality bit because they're not looking for dumb sluts), and those traits become ever more fetishized and refined. They end up with hard drives full of closely cropped pictures of anatomy, with requirements for all kinds of details otherwise its ugly unfuckable trash.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Ages ago, back in the early days of these forums, one of several now-defunct running jokes would be how certain posters would invariably declare any attractive woman to be too ugly to gently caress, regardless of who it was or how insanely nitpicky their complaint was. Those poster inevitably got mocked as pathetic greasy shut-in losers who didn't have a chance in hell with anyone, let alone whatever celebrity was being discussed, and were puffing up the (usually imaginary) flaw as something to hide their crippling insecurity and hygiene issues behind.

Ah the good old Internet Male.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Captain_Maclaine posted:

There was a time where we frowned upon making fun of things like appearance because it wasn't revolutionary. Then Trump happened and LOL Shehuck looks old and has crazy eyes

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Captain_Maclaine posted:

that guy figured out a way to reproduce asexually, possibly through budding, and now all his descendants post on 4chan??

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Oh I know... 4channers are those Goons.

E: Kind of amazing how something as logical and sane as "banning pedophiles" led to the creation of 4chan - the world's biggest alt-right website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Grand Prize Winner posted:

that guy figured out a way to reproduce asexually, possibly through budding, and now all his descendants post on 4chan??

Montasque posted:

Oh I know... 4channers are those Goons.

E: Kind of amazing how something as logical and sane as "banning pedophiles" led to the creation of 4chan - the world's biggest alt-right website.

I can't prove it, but yes.