Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Oh Snapple! posted:

i'll take your word for it, tho i'll contend that the rule didn't accomplish poo poo. the biggest assholes remained here right up until the moment hillary lost

and a bunch of them intentionally dipped their toes into primary chat to try to get others probated and never ate a probe for it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

logikv9 posted:

the primary salt rule is very certainly getting old and outdated which is why i will remove it at some point

today, tomorrow idk but definitely by 2018 just because it's a nice round number

11/9/2017

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

logikv9 posted:

we removed half of the assholes, whom returned when the other half permatoxxed to death

nah i'm talking about your fishmechs and zouxs who didn't have the nuts to toxx but peaced the gently caress out of here immediately after the election.

banishing fulchrum was good, tho

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

logikv9 posted:

there are some really, really, really nasty posters who stopped posting generally though, and they cause most of the problems. i hope they don't return, those dudes were the types to actually chase you from thread to thread demanding that you answer their loaded question and then PMing you if they got probed

i have in my hand a list of the accounts mitt romney re-reg'd under

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oh Snapple! posted:

nah i'm talking about your fishmechs and zouxs who didn't have the nuts to toxx but peaced the gently caress out of here immediately after the election.

For everyone dire hard hillary toxxer that stayed bad there are plenty like me who saw the light :shrug:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

i'll also contend that fishmech was a hilariously vile POS throughout the entire period and how he got out of here without eating a bigass punishment is beyond me.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
its a pity it breaks the forums because fishmech should be retrained to the gas chamber

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

logikv9 posted:

we removed half of the assholes, whom returned when the other half permatoxxed to death

I still miss Bad/Cspam caller, Comrad, and AssassinPrincess/You a fuckin hat/matey

Free matey

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Condiv posted:

oddly enough, politicians are bought p cheaply

like i think $20k is enough to get most politicians to vote for whatever you want

true but that still seems low

like i would think you'd get way more than 90k in bribes as a sitting politician but maybe the effort wouldn't have been worth it idk

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Oh Snapple! posted:

i'll also contend that fishmech was a hilariously vile POS throughout the entire period and how he got out of here without eating a bigass punishment is beyond me.

to get a sense of how bad everything was, we made fishmech an IK because it helped things

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

sure

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Oh Snapple! posted:

zoux got banned months prior and never returned

his memory lives on in this thread tho

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Fishmech couldn't even get a self deprecating joke about the dems I made and probed me for it.

*smh*
Guess he's not smarter than a 6th grader.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

logikv9 posted:

to get a sense of how bad everything was, we made fishmech an IK because it helped things

uh no it didn't. it let him silence one side all he liked

like i guess it was nice for all the pro-hillary posters, but fishmech was a bad IK, and zoux was worse

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

For everyone dire hard hillary toxxer that stayed bad there are plenty like me who saw the light :shrug:

The politoons thread is still the worst thread I post in but it had a primary-chat derail yesterday and the place wasn't as full of brokebrained 4 hillary diehards as it was last time that happened

It helps that Fulchrum wasn't around

ThndrShk2k posted:

I still miss Bad/Cspam caller, Comrad, and AssassinPrincess/You a fuckin hat/matey

Free matey

:rip: old bernie thread

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Condiv posted:

uh no it didn't. it let him silence one side all he liked

like i guess it was nice for all the pro-hillary posters, but fishmech was a bad IK, and zoux was worse

fishmech was surprisingly less biased than this but he still wasn't that good

some people really deserved it, some didn't, i guess it was just nice that something was being done

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Matt Zerella posted:

I'm just chillin...in cedar tax credits

i ain't no ways going to give you plebians $15/hr

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

logikv9 posted:

maybe in, like, the one specific thread since he actively looked for poo poo to probate for in there so it kept things under control

he was largely a nasty motherfucker to folks and there were several times he should have ate poo poo for it.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

logikv9 posted:

fishmech was surprisingly less biased than this but he still wasn't that good

some people really deserved it, some didn't, i guess it was just nice that something was being done

i'm sure a lot of people also just stopped posting cause they knew fishmech would not be an impartial mod and that we'd be getting probations for supporting bernie

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Condiv posted:

i'm sure a lot of people also just stopped posting cause they knew fishmech would not be an impartial mod and that we'd be getting probations for supporting bernie

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bernard Sanders

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

i legitimately enjoy the random 6er I got from fishmech because he literally just went into another thread looking for anything to throw out a probation for.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

keith 2020

america's 2nd muslim prez

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Technically fishmech was made an ik because I joked about it in some thread and zdr thought it would be funny iirc I don't think there is any deep logic behind it

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Raskolnikov38 posted:

its a pity it breaks the forums because fishmech should be retrained to the gas chamber

nah, it was funnier when he was trained to coupons.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Matt Zerella posted:

nah, it was funnier when he was trained to coupons.

lmao

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

keith 2020

nice.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Condiv posted:

I straight up stopped reading CSPAM during the fishmech/zoux era for basically that reason

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

keith 2020

trump is the first that's why he doesn't drink

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

LGD posted:

I straight up stopped reading CSPAM during the fishmech/zoux era for basically that reason

also yeah i got much more sporadic in my posting during that period.

at least zoux's tenure ended hilariously

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
So Obamacare is gone? John Mccain's vote made it pass?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

punk rebel ecks posted:

I thought it was just a cloture vote, may be wrong tho

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

This piece of poo poo (along with a few others) was trying to convince people that "us progressives" should ally with alt-right trash like mike cernovich

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

punk rebel ecks posted:

The Hero John McCain voted to bring it to discussion, even though he hates the bill and wants to vote No on it.

You simple mortals can't comprehend the mind of a Maverick, especially when its riddled with tumors.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Fishmech went wild early on but ended up just probing Berners in the Hillary thread and eventually left the Bernie Thread alone

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

punk rebel ecks posted:

no that was a vote to procede on to discussing the bill the Senate has yet to vote on

after that that bill has to be voted on bythe Senate then the house has to vote on it and the whole thing has till the end of August to happen.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Agean90 posted:

no that was a vote to procede on to discussing the bill the Senate has yet to vote on

after that that bill has to be voted on bythe Senate then the house has to vote on it and the whole thing has till the end of August to happen.

is it a new bill? i thought this was still the idiot house bill that was passed

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
This:
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/889903590294171649

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
people like CC and fishmech who think they know everything and will derail a thread for pages arguing about why they're right should all be trained to the radical centrism thread tbh thats my proposal plz vote for me tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Scent of Worf posted:

This piece of poo poo (along with a few others) was trying to convince people that "us progressives" should ally with alt-right trash like mike cernovich

:froggonk:

well at least he may well still vote for bernie despite being insane

• Locked thread