Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Maybe Dems shouldn't be as passionate about something helpful to millions as people as Rs are to something that will kill thousands of them?

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Isn't cali medical marijuana pretty much just legal in all but name only? Like if I want to get a green card I can just say I'm depressed or hate Trump or smtg?

It more or less marginalized the poor and minorities out of getting them from what I understand. So it was basically legal weed for the well off and/or white

Lots of local places are trying to push back on allowing people to sell it right now, especially in the hellscape that is the central valley

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Naerasa posted:

I told my California doctor that I use pot to cope with Trump and she said 'better that than Xanax'.

That's not a joke.

She is right and cool and good.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
pretty hosed up if some people are excluded from the global murder and torture corps imho

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

zeal posted:

Ozark is real fuckin good i'm glad you recommended it in the Suck Zone

im glad you took the time to check it out, its so contemporary to everything going on right now its just spooky, lmk what you think after you finish it

Some people have criticized it but I feel like they're the same people who have been asleep for the last 2 to 40 years and missed the overall point.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Reps to McCain: As soon as we've tidied your SCALLOP you'll be able to TURBOT-gently caress healthcare with us.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Bannon probably goaded Trump to make the tweets this morning as well. It's exactly what he would think was a "killer move" a day after the Dems promised to focus on the economy.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

sandoz posted:

is it really?

it loving rules my dude

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
yo somebody pm me the piss tape

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Yes force wobbly Dems into committing to a policy with teeth that people would actually support and would be the backbone of a clear democratic message. Brilliant plan.

:thunk:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
service guarantees citizenship unless you dress funny

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Joementum posted:

pretty hosed up if some people are excluded from the global murder and torture corps imho

thanks but deadgoon already beat you to this hot take like several days ago when trump tweeted this morning

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! Can Fix It!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Piss de Bundy posted:

yo somebody pm me the piss tape

sent. check ur pms.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

im glad you took the time to check it out, its so contemporary to everything going on right now its just spooky, lmk what you think after you finish it

Some people have criticized it but I feel like they're the same people who have been asleep for the last 2 to 40 years and missed the overall point.

my only complaint is that i cannot stop feeling like its a grimdark arrested development reboot

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

to my idiot followers: you're too stupid to understand my amazing jokes so just so you know, it's a joke

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

my only complaint is that i cannot stop feeling like its a grimdark arrested development reboot
Season 4?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

MaxxBot posted:

Jeb! Can Fix It!

Just rub some guac on that cancer you pussy.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

jBrereton posted:

Reps to McCain: As soon as we've tidied your SCALLOP you'll be able to TURBOT-gently caress healthcare with us.

McCain was so focused on DONETSK-OBLAST and LUHANSK-OBLAST he didn't notice GLI-OBLAST sneakin' up from behind

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

how the gently caress does wolf blitzer rate 2 hours on cnn

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

euphronius posted:

can we agree is it single payer or payor or paior or paier

single prayer :smug:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEVEQoCzW6c

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

jBrereton posted:

Mccain: not the only with frying brain

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
now the story of a family whose future was abruptly cancelled
and the one father who had no choice but to keep them all together,
its ozark

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

Look buddy America was founded on the idea that everyone, regardless of creed or color, has the right to be a tremendous piece of poo poo should they so choose

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

you suck at puns cuckabee u fuckin hack :mad:

i bet the huckabees found a way to turn dog carcasses into hallucinogens, and he's seeing sea creatures in random places, and can't stop thinking about them, and wasn't even trying to make those puns

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Partnership for Service, Service to America Awards by U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), on Flickr

Ben!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

season 4 was dark af and i loved it

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Reality Winner posted:

service guarantees citizenship unless you dress funny

also if you're from south of the border

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Medicare for all polls well on both sides tho

yeah but lol @ congress passing medicare for all on purpose

if we can get them to do it by accident tho...

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah! posted:

you suck at puns cuckabee u fuckin hack :mad:

i bet the huckabees found a way to turn dog carcasses into hallucinogens, and he's seeing sea creatures in random places, and can't stop thinking about them, and wasn't even trying to make those puns

and then he pretended he made them on purpose, just like he pretended his son didn't kill a dog

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Is there really any Democrat in any state that would be hurt by voting for this; it's Medicare for all, any freshman congressperson should be able to explain why they voted for Medicare expansion. If it's good enough for grandma, its good enough for me and my kids.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Joementum posted:

lol like you don't know that the integration of the armed forces is a huge precurser for the integration of minorities in a greater society

Truman's move in 1948 anniversary is today for max irony

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

gob getting electrocuted on the dock was the highlight~

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Shageletic posted:

also if you're from south of the border

or guam or american samoa

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Tomorrow will be better right? I'll wake up from this ObamaCare nightmare?

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

holy poo poo I forgot ben carson existed

is he doing a good job as HUD?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

radical meme posted:

Is there really any Democrat in any state that would be hurt by voting for this; it's Medicare for all, any freshman congressperson should be able to explain why they voted for Medicare expansion. If it's good enough for grandma, its good enough for me and my kids.

rich dems and dem donors are reaganites, they hate that single payer is not a "market solution"

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
TRUMP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

GobiasIndustries posted:

Tomorrow will be better right? I'll wake up from this ObamaCare nightmare?
It's still American Dreams week bud who knows what nocturnal goings-on will occur.

• Locked thread