Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm quoting this for when McKee actually publishes this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Sounds like a fun game. More fun than a DJT tweet, anyway.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Vib Rib posted:

If your loving idea of a character arc is to sit Drunky in front of a computer we can't see the screen of while he idly repeats "I'm thinking about getting a dog" for a loving week straight while ignoring the president's biggest scandals, then yeah, you can indeed shut the gently caress up.
How goddamn fascinating. It's another pic of the duck's dumb face from the same angle, the back of a laptop, and some thought bubble about "I might get a dog... or will I? Also, trans people are bad". I'm learning so much about this well rounded and engaging character.

The funny thing is, this reads more like a burn on his own audience. "Shut up with your story arcs and just gimme me some sick burns on liburals!"

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

In a way, haven't we all been playing Donaldball for the last year and a half?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Delonas.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

I wonder if all three coordinate?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

For once I wish there were words to a Mr Fish. What the heck is this?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

albany academy posted:

That's the autistic banjo kid from Deliverance in Trump's hat. What it is meant to signify, I couldn't tell you.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

albany academy posted:

It's titled "Don’t Ask What Your Country Can Do for You, Squeal Like a Pig" if that's any help.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

It's titled "Don’t Ask What Your Country Can Do for You, Squeal Like a Pig" if that's any help.

Yeah, we sure do have a pretty mouth don't' we?

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

I recognize the kid, but who Trumps head is shopped onto I don't know (unless that has no significance other than to go with the top hat)? And that title makes even less sense, iirc the kid's got nothing to do with that part of the movie and is only an early warning that the city folk are naive and out of their depth.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Is America out of its depth? Is Trump secretly good at being a porch?

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Looks like he used a pic of that other outstanding American, J P Morgan.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

I thought the message was fairly clear: Trump may dress himself up like an upper-class captain of industry, but he's got the mentality of a backwoods hick. (No offense to the backwoods hicks out there.)

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Oh no, not his butt

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
bennett no

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

I'm sorry, but Pramierez really killed the vehicle-careening-off-a-cliff cartoon. I feel like this one should have DEBT somewhere.

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

Trump is tweeting out of his rear end. A Good Cartoon.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Kurtofan posted:

bennett no

That was my initial reaction too but then I remembered that according to Minions Canon they work for the most evil human in existence.

Sax Solo
Feb 18, 2011

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Hold on, did he actually tweet that

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Sir Tonk posted:

Yes. Sorry, there's not much else to say. He actually wrote that. Probably without talking to anyone at the Pentagon.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

forkboy84 posted:

Yes. Sorry, there's not much else to say. He actually wrote that. Probably without talking to anyone at the Pentagon.

https://twitter.com/nancyayoussef/status/890244205355966467

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

International relations and military policy expert Mike Lester: "drat right you are, because EWWWW CAITLYN JENNER EWWWWWW"

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Can't find the source right now, but supposedly after the first of those three tweets there was a brief panic at the Pentagon, fearing that Trump was about to declare war on somebody.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Sir Tonk posted:

Also, look at the time stamp between the first and second tweet. Took him 9 minutes to finish that, and half of the military thought he was about to announce war against NK.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Donald Trump's promised UK trade deal – Senior EU figures have hit back at Liam Fox’s ‘ignorant and indigestible’ claim that lowering UK food standards to allow the import of chlorinated chicken from the US is an insignificant detail"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Boris Johnson: Brexit will enable UK to engage with the world; James Bond film confirmed for 2019 – but no word on who will play 007

Evening Standard:

Britain to ban sale of all diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2040; Another Instagram video of Adams drawing Corbyn

Mail:
Mac on... Chlorine-washed chickens

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Seems relevant:

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

seiferguy posted:

Also, look at the time stamp between the first and second tweet. Took him 9 minutes to finish that, and half of the military thought he was about to announce war against NK.

Yep: http://theweek.com/speedreads/714567/trumps-transgender-policy-tweets-briefly-pentagon-worried-declaring-war-north-korea

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Adarsh Balik just posted this, felt apt:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

seiferguy posted:

Adarsh Balik just posted this, felt apt:

really more of a C-SPAM cartoon

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

:perfect:

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
Crossposting from the Emails thread:

Scruff McGruff posted:

And to put a cherry on top, the White House was completely fine confirming that it was a 100% political decision
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/890202683721863168
They even made the announcement while SecDef was away on vacation.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Okay yeah Bennet has hit rock bottom.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
bennett got a case of the trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016