Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

isndl posted:

10+1 got me only Mizutsune as a crystal and it might as well be silver for how useful it is. :smith:
I got 2 of that rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

ChikoDemono posted:

I haven't used the new folders, yet. What do you guys stick in yours?

Unsorted: Stuff falls in here by default. +eggs, skillups, whatever. If I have an evo mat that needs evolving I'll leave it in here favorited for visibility though, once it's evolved I'll kick it off to Box 2.
Box 1: Stuff I use on teams.
Box 2: Stuff I don't want to see while building a team. Trophies, inherits, completed evo mats, dupes, etc.

Gives me a priority system of sorts by looking at what's sitting in Unsorted or evolvable in Box 1/2, and helps me filter out garbage when looking for a new +egg or py target in my main box. Thanks to per-box sorting I can leave the All tab on the Skillups sort all the time which saves loads of effort when checking/feeding for skillups, everything else I do is with manipulating Unsorted/Box 1/Box 2 sorts.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
I put all of my skillup mats in one folder and monsters I am focusing on in another.

seebs
Apr 23, 2007
God Made Me a Skeptic
I have folders for "things I expect to use on teams" and "things that are uevo mats for those things". Skillups are mostly adequately served by having a sort-by-skill option.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Folder 1: Works in Progress (WIP)
Folder 2: +egg fodder

Creepyking
Dec 6, 2004
So I have an okay Anubis/Diablos team up and running, now i just need to BFF someone with a Diablos! My Anubis has fujin as the assist and I am working on skilling them up over the next day or two to max skill both. My Anubis is +297ed and slowly going to add latents to him. So I will be looking for someone to BFF but I will gladly accept any adds since I just made some space on my friends list. 343.963.394 is my ID. He will be in my slot 2, I also have Dathena up in slot one currently as well.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Creepyking posted:

So I have an okay Anubis/Diablos team up and running, now i just need to BFF someone with a Diablos! My Anubis has fujin as the assist and I am working on skilling them up over the next day or two to max skill both. My Anubis is +297ed and slowly going to add latents to him. So I will be looking for someone to BFF but I will gladly accept any adds since I just made some space on my friends list. 343.963.394 is my ID. He will be in my slot 2, I also have Dathena up in slot one currently as well.

371 448 286

Diablos in Slot 1.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
Reminder that NA has maintenance at 8PM Pacific (87 minutes from now). PDX says it's for version 11.2 which has: Updated 3P menu, Team HP/RCV Awakenings, New Boost/Killer Latents.

Because it's a ~10 hour maintenance, I think there might be something else in there but we'll see!

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe

iPodschun posted:

Reminder that NA has maintenance at 8PM Pacific (87 minutes from now). PDX says it's for version 11.2 which has: Updated 3P menu, Team HP/RCV Awakenings, New Boost/Killer Latents.

Because it's a ~10 hour maintenance, I think there might be something else in there but we'll see!

Buffs to heroines? I want that FUA momiji

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe
Also where's that rank 500 free roll.

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy

WalrusWhiskers posted:

Buffs to heroines? I want that FUA momiji

7c for Romia plz. My Diablos/Romia/Romia/Glavenus/Ginchiyo team would be so happy.

And hey, can we have split ult Skuld while we're at it?!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

we didn't get any of those things

ragdra's ult is here tho

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
What a crappy patch.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Does the new box awakening only work against voids or will it also work against absorb shields such as Sopdet/Parvati?

I would test it but I know I'll just end up getting arenas with neither for like 800 stamina in a row.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SweetJahasus posted:

Does the new box awakening only work against voids or will it also work against absorb shields such as Sopdet/Parvati?

I would test it but I know I'll just end up getting arenas with neither for like 800 stamina in a row.

It only works against voids.

Kilson
Jan 16, 2003

I EAT LITTLE CHILDREN FOR BREAKFAST !!11!!1!!!!111!
Is the pattern in this one shot dungeon fixed, or if I enter again could I get a different one (i.e. Whaledor)?

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
I hope it's fixed cus I got the garbo one

isndl
May 2, 2012

Kilson posted:

Is the pattern in this one shot dungeon fixed, or if I enter again could I get a different one (i.e. Whaledor)?

All the previous ones have been fixed. The next two OSCs should be the two you didn't get this time.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
Has there or will there ever be any use for the 5 SBR mon from this? I can see his active being niche useful maybe but otherwise?????

isndl
May 2, 2012
He's a farmable SBR stick for teams like ALB. Not much use outside of farm builds unless you have some crazy plan involving Serket?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I have nothing to do in JP (gently caress the ranking dungeon!) so I decided to evolve my ragnarok dragon and lol, that poo poo requires around 40 keepers of gold.

This is gonna take a while.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

I'm thinking of buying Rag Dra. Should I buy two?

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

ChikoDemono posted:

I'm thinking of buying Rag Dra. Should I buy two?

What will you use it for

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Rag Dragon team? I don't know. Contemplated getting an Odin Dragon for my Vegetto team.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Game8's optimal team had three. If Yomidra has taught us anything, it is that you should definitely listen to Game8.

I would just wait. Let the MP build. Then you won't have to wait when they release the new hotness. Or if one of the flowers gets an amazing evo you could buy one of them at that time.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

cryptoclastic posted:

Game8's optimal team had three. If Yomidra has taught us anything, it is that you should definitely listen to Game8.

I would just wait. Let the MP build. Then you won't have to wait when they release the new hotness. Or if one of the flowers gets an amazing evo you could buy one of them at that time.

that's only 132 keepers of gold you'd need

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Game8? Pfft. I only listen to GameWith as they still recognize Vegetto as an amazing lead and they recommend... 3 Rag Dragons. Hmm.

Guess I'll save my MP for the new hotness. Or buy the FF MP card for a gravity.

And you're welcome, Crypto. :)

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
So I was thinking about evoing up an Awoken Andromeda, so I looked up her evo mats on PDX.

Turns out she needs an ult evo'd Mion. So I looked up her requirements on PDX.

Turns out she needs an ult evo'd Ilsix. So I looked up its requirements on PDX.

Turns out it needs a super-ult evo'd Hera-Is.

... This is all starting to get a wee bit ridiculous.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

DaveWoo posted:

So I was thinking about evoing up an Awoken Andromeda, so I looked up her evo mats on PDX.

Haha yeah, I remember when she got previewed someone jokingly guessed it was gonna require mion and then welp...

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

DaveWoo posted:

I did the same a while back. Haven't used her since.

It's just a tedious process.

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed
This OSC was such a joke with Anubis/Diablos. I went in blind and assumed I'd get hosed by whatever was at the end, but no, it was just a bunch of enemies with nothing stopping you from just one-shotting them and you even get +100% move time for the last few floors just to make sure that there's no way you can screw up.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DaveWoo posted:

Awoken Andro is an expensive exception and the JP players made fun of her snobbery when her materials where announced.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体
Reminder: A.Michael and A.Sarasvati also use Mion, but they use the unevolved version of her. Micheal is Mion + Threedia, literally the same descends except 1/5 of the effort.

Gungho recognizes that A.Andromeda was way too much effort, but they are unlikely to go back and change her to match the newer ones.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I have both an Awoken Andromeda and an Awoken Perseus for some dumb reason. Great subs, though.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I bought Ragdra right after I rolled Ronove. Then I promptly rolled GKali, who works just as well for the approximately zero times I actually want to play Ronove.

I still use Ragdra sometimes. I'll add him if I feel like going rainbow with Yuna or RSakuya. Or if I feel like running RCeres for low effort clearing a Challenge Decended.

I'll probably evo him eventually. He sees way more use than Myr or Awoken Andromeda.

Plorkyeran posted:

This OSC was such a joke with Anubis/Diablos. I went in blind and assumed I'd get hosed by whatever was at the end, but no, it was just a bunch of enemies with nothing stopping you from just one-shotting them and you even get +100% move time for the last few floors just to make sure that there's no way you can screw up.

Really now.

I've been running Anubis/Diaochan/Diaochan/RYomi/AYomi/Diablos because it's scrub-tastic and effective when I don't need utility. I might give it a go since there's nothing else I want to spend stamina on today.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

ChikoDemono posted:

Game8? Pfft. I only listen to GameWith as they still recognize Vegetto as an amazing lead and they recommend... 3 Rag Dragons. Hmm.

It was YOU! Thank you so much! I asked a few pages back but nobody answered! I love it. You're the best Chiko. You gave me my account back in the day, and now this!

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

ChikoDemono posted:

Why the hell would you run 3 Rag Dras on a Vegetto team though? just to have some gimmick bind-immune team and more board changes than anyone should ever actually need?

They need to hurry up with the DB Super collab. Super Vegetto Blue when, Gungho? They could even add Beerus (and Whis) as collan REM 7-8 star whale bait. :colbert:

Not to mention new forms for existing units like Golden Freiza, SSB Vegeta/Goku, :911: mode Future Trunks, and whatever Gohan's new* form is they hinted at in the lead up to the Tournament of Power.

* probably going to be Mystic Blue or something weird like that. Though who the gently caress knows with what they did to Trunks and his weird multi-color mode with Broly eyes.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I'm pretty sure he was still referring to a ragdra team with that

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I have a literal whale now what do I do with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I have a literal whale now what do I do with it.

Make whale song noises whenever you play with it.